3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
It looks like the speed of the text and the speed of the animation are reversed.

Aug 27, 2019
You should definitely NOT add pregnancy resulting in inter species hybrid offspring that mature in mere months and are instinctively compelled to parent/offspring incest as their only breeding/conception option. That would be wrong. ;)
I case you missed it, that was a mostly humorous (at least I think so) really good suggestion. Why would any developer want to become famous (and more widely supported) as the inventor of a brand new fetish/kink, "InterSpeciesCest"? You would have a brand new tag created for your work! Better to stay safe within the herd of same-old-same-old boring regurgitators of "Oh, my GOD! Are those her PANTIES?" juvenile pap. :)

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
When I downloaded the MEGA link for the Windows version, I think it sent me the android version, but there's a macos folder here. whudduhfux?

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
New characters(Episodic)
Freya - archmage from academy, presents in the story only if you choose visit Elinea in chapter three.

Clementina - witch and one of the antagonists (but there is one short sex scene with her)

And one hmm...secret character.

Reactions: Kingvlad

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Twenty Worlds Agency - The Stories of Department 13 [v0.3] [Arioh Daerthe] (1.13GB)
250 MB rar unofficial pc/linux compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 575335

Overview:
Twenty Worlds Agency it's like CIA or interpol but agents are recruited from people who have the talent to jump between worlds. You play as an agent from department 13.
During the story you will meet many girls from different fantasy races like elves, demons, vampires etc.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-24
Release Date: 2020-04-23
Developer: Arioh Daerthe -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thank you BaasB for the links, OEJ for compression

View attachment 575332 View attachment 575333 View attachment 575334 View attachment 575336 View attachment 575337 View attachment 575338 View attachment 589441 View attachment 589442 View attachment 598548
Good game, needs prof reading should lent me a few guns ,not borrowed me a few guns

D

Deleted member 1921707

Looks like a pretty good game. Definitely needs to have the spelling and grammar corrected.
Graphics aren't too bad, but look a bit pixelated in some scenes.

Reactions: bkbigguy

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Swear all games with these models start out the same way :LOL:

Enjoying the references thus far; particularly the nods to Warehouse 13 and having the android named Andromeda. Just wish I could nickname her Rommie.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes