3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
guide?? walktrough?? the game is fun but im lacking some galarry.

two scenes missing from Aisha??

Last edited:
Reactions: Zondimo

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Well, I didn't completely abandon this game. I'll finish it someday. But 0,4 will be the last update. Maybe it was a stupid idea to make the choice system so chaotic, but in 0,4 will be 9 endings based on those choices:
1. Elinea / Freya ending
2. Shadow ending
3. Deya ending
4. Mika / Ember ending
5. Aysha ending
6. Lyrielle / Mei ending
7. Lily ending
8. Andromeda ending
9. Vivien / Amelie / Fenrir ending
I have ideas and at least half of script for Elinea/Freya, Shadow, Deya, Lily, and VV/Amelie/Fenrir endings
But it's a fuckton of work, so I'm not sure when I'll done that.

mibetter01

Jul 18, 2018
ariohdaerthe
Yo dude I love the intricate branching paths and trying to figure them out. And I think this 0.3v game has plenty more adult contents than other games at 0.7v 0.8v

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Wow...that is a metric-fuck-ton of webs to sort through....Glad you do plan to finish this, looking forward to more on the other.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, I didn't completely abandon this game. I'll finish it someday. But 0,4 will be the last update. Maybe it was a stupid idea to make the choice system so chaotic, but in 0,4 will be 9 endings based on those choices:
The game was really good, but i agree with you about the choice system, that could be a lot better, but hey, you learn somenting every day, i'm really looking foward for the new game.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
It's almost the same with all the HS model especially with males. Females looks amazing, however males especially MC looks creepy thug.(No offense). Can't the MC be changed?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes