Votes: 3,352 58.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 1,309 22.7%

• Total voters

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

Sorry about the delay but I think everything is in order now!

Just updated the download links for a newer version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the Narrative mode; I'm almost there. There's a lot to change and add to make the gameflow make sense. Hold in there! It's coming this month.

Thank you for all your input guys <3

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Reloading an older save games puts me into the phone gallery screen where I can't return from to play it. While I did like it, shit like this with a highly grind centered game is what will make me and many others drop it, because there's no way in hell I'm gonna restart the whole process.

Reactions: rockyfokken

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Reloading an older save games puts me into the phone gallery screen where I can't return from to play it. While I did like it, shit like this with a highly grind centered game is what will make me and many others drop it, because there's no way in hell I'm gonna restart the whole process.
Thanks for the input!! I think all the major release bugs have being fixed. I'm doing my best to not mess older saves but I really could not find a way around those.

I also agree with the grinding part. I'm making adjustments to have a better flow and non-sandbox version.

I will keep your guys posted :giggle:

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
No value for money is shown in the saves I uploaded to the editor ... any recommendations?
The quickest way should be to or wait for the first Wednesday or just do a Freelance Work at the notebook. I tried from a fresh save here and the variable for money shows if you do that :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
The quickest way should be to or wait for the first Wednesday or just do a Freelance Work at the notebook. I tried from a fresh save here and the variable for money shows if you do that :)
I did start a new game and no variables for money whatsoever appeared ... that is the issue ..

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

Just a quick update here; Still working on the narrative mode and the Android version. I hope the new guide system helped a little and I'm going to make some changes to make sure there's less grind!

There will be an update this coming week featuring Sam and Julia. I'm going to keep my devblog going on my Patreon and post more previews in there. Anyways, I just wanted to share a little peek on what I'm working right now regarding the story progression.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

samjt1.jpg sampic9.jpg

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes