• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Twin Hills' Tale [v0.23 P1 Hotfix] [Fokken Productions]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you like best?

• Sandbox

Votes: 1,119 19.3%
  • Narrative (VN)

Votes: 3,355 58.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 1,309 22.6%

• Total voters

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Alison and Kara dates only in future versions, right?

How do i progress beyond "coffe dates" with Sam or do anything beside that one blowjob with Julia?

Reactions: rockyfokken

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Right! More of Kara and Alyson will be available in August ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No prob, i already progressed beyond that, it's not really grindy so much as there's a lack of clarity here and there if you are actually advancing or not.

cant seem to get the weekend event with sam, i have done everything else im pretty sure
After inviting Sam for coffe a number of times she'll invite you to her house. Remember, you can do it evening AND night, twice a day, to make things quicker.

Go there a number of times - ALWAYS bring wine - grind the options given for some days until she invites you in the weekend. It will appear as an option next saturday.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
thought the tittle say twin they will got twin sister, but is not, well when saw that render on red hair , dark skin(whtever say it skin) i really love it cuz ive looking theres no lot game with girl like that,

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
No prob, i already progressed beyond that, it's not really grindy so much as there's a lack of clarity here and there if you are actually advancing or not.

After inviting Sam for coffe a number of times she'll invite you to her house. Remember, you can do it evening AND night, twice a day, to make things quicker.

Go there a number of times - ALWAYS bring wine - grind the options given for some days until she invites you in the weekend. It will appear as an option next saturday.
It doesnt let me set a date with sam, i only have these options:

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
thought the tittle say twin they will got twin sister, but is not, well when saw that render on red hair , dark skin(whtever say it skin) i really love it cuz ive looking theres no lot game with girl like that,
There will be a surprise soon-ish about this .. I just want to make sure all the Girls have a good amount of content before introducing new characters. But you are guessing in the right direction :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It doesnt let me set a date with sam, i only have these options:
Then chat with Julia online and watch (pay for) Sam's webcam girl sessions in the morning a few more times.

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Really good game, played it first time today, great concept and good execution of what adult-sandbox gameplay imo should be like.
Grindy but nothing too bad and easy to get into. (I would also want a worldmap button/function if you plan to keep the layout function that the apartment had when you implement the house.

Lovely characters with good amount of content. (Looking forward to seeing your skills in cg improve to make the models even prettier)

Think I've reached the end too after...

Great game so far, this is imo definitely headed in the right direction.

• Red Heart

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Really good game, played it first time today, great concept and good execution of what adult-sandbox gameplay imo should be like.
Grindy but nothing too bad and easy to get into. (I would also want a worldmap button/function if you plan to keep the layout function that the apartment had when you implement the house.

Lovely characters with good amount of content. (Looking forward to seeing your skills in cg improve to make the models even prettier)

Think I've reached the end too after...

Great game so far, this is imo definitely headed in the right direction.
Thank you so much for trying it out :D!

I like your idea about adding a worldmap button for both the hotel and the houses (you will be able to visit more people and have more interactions at their homes)! I will add in the to-do list here. I'm not happy with the UI in general but I have a designer friend who is helping me out and we should have a nicer interface in the not so distant future. Things like small animations indicating status change in dialogues, better looking phone and inventory, better Date display on top.

As of right now I'm finishing the Narrative mode too. So, right at the start, the player will choose if he wants to go sandbox or VN. Both will have the same content!

Really glad you enjoyed :giggle:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I must be really bad at this game or something because looking at the changelog it seems to be several sex scenes and everytime I get close to a date it says that it's in development. Am I doing somthing wrong or is the changelog a lie?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Good game so far.. Do love the big white warning pages giving you a heads up for unique choices. ie to foot fetish or not. Graphics are good.. written story is good. Can't wait til it's fleshed out and we can visit the bar etc.. For 1st release being end of June like the content you've put out. Guides and Tips system is good. Quick question.. On the phone the hearts symbol and the camera symbol do not light up when I mouse over them.. just checking if they are not implemented yet or it's something I'm doing wrong.

Again enjoying the game and bookmarking it for future fun!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hey guys!!

I'm sorry for being a little quiet here. Had a little COVID scare but everything is fine now.

I'm back at work full speed and can't wait to finally made the Visual Novel available. :giggle:

Have a great weekend guys!
As long as you're well it's alright.

The events/scenes from v0.12b are all in Sam's place, right?

Ah, are you looking for proofreaders? I also happen to be from Rio and have some experience with english translations.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Can someone give me a rundown of the new content in v0.12b? I've found the chair ride and sleep sex scenes, but at the moment feel lost about what else might there be.

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

First of all, I'm sorry about the delay. I feel like, in normal conditions, I could have finished this update a lot sooner. I had a health scare and some work related issues this past month but everything is back to normal now!

This version doesn't bring new content but it's the first release of the Narrative Mode! Now, at the beginning of the game, you can choose to play Twin Hills' Tale as a Sandbox or a Visual Novel.

Both play styles have the same content and the all the important choices are kept. I want to make the game enjoyable for all kind of players.

I'm working on the new patch right now and it should be released in less than a month. I will keep posting previews and development progress at my Patreon page! Expect new content for Kara, Alyson and Anna. Here are some of the previews for the next patch;

alywhwelcomeprev.jpg karaaptoprev2.jpg karaaptoprevbg.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes