• Narrative (VN)

Votes: 3,355 58.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 1,310 22.6%

• Total voters

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Can someone give me a rundown of the new content in v0.12b? I've found the chair ride and sleep sex scenes, but at the moment feel lost about what else might there be.
I think this is it for now! I'm giving a lot more love to the other girls right now and working on a walkthrough for both Sandbox and Narrative :giggle:

Android port would've been nice.
Android???
Android version should be up today!! I will post here as soon as it is ready ;)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
don't get it the wrong way please, but imho by trying to please sandbox AND narative players you probably will mess up.
You should either stick to sandbox OR to narrative (i prefer narrative), and focus on delivering high quality.
By trying to be both, i fear you will not manage to be top on either of them.
Also you probably just waste ressources to script both ways, which will cost plenty of time and will make updates more rarely for both types of gameplay.
I recommend to not listen too much on players wishes, but stick on your own vision and focus best possible content, story and gameplay.
EVERY game, which tried to please all players messed up - just have a thought about that.

Aside from that, i wish you the very best with your project, and will have a look later on, as there is hopefully more content then

Jul 15, 2019
I think this is it for now! I'm giving a lot more love to the other girls right now and working on a walkthrough for both Sandbox and Narrative :giggle:

Android version should be up today!! I will post here as soon as it is ready ;)
Cool awesome ur the best lol I just say Android anymore cause if it goes into detail ppl have the need to delete it haha

Reactions: rockyfokken

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
don't get it the wrong way please, but imho by trying to please sandbox AND narative players you probably will mess up.
You should either stick to sandbox OR to narrative (i prefer narrative), and focus on delivering high quality.
By trying to be both, i fear you will not manage to be top on either of them.
Also you probably just waste ressources to script both ways, which will cost plenty of time and will make updates more rarely for both types of gameplay.
I recommend to not listen too much on players wishes, but stick on your own vision and focus best possible content, story and gameplay.
EVERY game, which tried to please all players messed up - just have a thought about that.

Aside from that, i wish you the very best with your project, and will have a look later on, as there is hopefully more content then

Ty so much for your input!!

I absolutely understand what you are saying! Regarding the main plot and the general direction things are and should be pretty much the same. To be 100% honest with you, the game development is always done as a Sandbox first. Also, at the end of Chapter One (4 big updates in the future) I will revisit this decision and see the overall feedback and result. I can't say a lot about that right now but I really do understand your point here.

Hope you enjoy it when you give it a try :giggle:

Reactions: Hyperserver

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There are a lot of grammatical mistakes in the game. Which seriously detracts from immersion given that the MC is supposed to be a writer. Examples from just one scene:

"I'm an inspiring author myself, you know?" (should be aspiring)
"I love science ficition too." (fiction)
"Anyways, I came to see if I can bother you with some tips with writing outside from scryptwriting." (aside, scriptwriting)

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
There are a lot of grammatical mistakes in the game. Which seriously detracts from immersion given that the MC is supposed to be a writer. Examples from just one scene:

"I'm an inspiring author myself, you know?" (should be aspiring)
"I love science ficition too." (fiction)
"Anyways, I came to see if I can bother you with some tips with writing outside from scryptwriting." (aside, scriptwriting)
My bad! I'm working on fixing all the typos and grammatical mistakes. For future updates, starting with the next one, I'm spending more time with proofreading and I will not be doing it alone. I can't guarantee I won't make anymore mistakes in the future but I'm 100% positive it will only be a rare a rare occurrence.

Thank you for your feedback :giggle:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
My bad! I'm working on fixing all the typos and grammatical mistakes. For future updates, starting with the next one, I'm spending more time with proofreading and I will not be doing it alone. I can't guarantee I won't make anymore mistakes in the future but I'm 100% positive it will only be a rare a rare occurrence.

Thank you for your feedback :giggle:
Major goof: In the second chapter, when the MC calls Sam to set up the coffee date the Renpy text box says "Alyson" instead of "Samantha".

Also, when you go through and fix the typos and grammar errors please don't forget to fix the ones in the text messages between Julia and the MC. There are several typos. Which reminds me to tell you that your game has the coolest-looking phone message system I've seen in a VN.

I'd also like to mention that you need to read the text carefully, and not just rely on a spell-checking app, because some of the grammar errors won't be caught by software. Such as: "I'm so fucking happy she is coming to leave in town..." (should be "live") There are a bunch of errors of this sort.

EDIT: I just noticed something else. The girls all wear the exact same clothes every day. I know that it's a huge amount of work to create new renders but you have to have the people in the game change clothes, especially the girls. It also breaks immersion. Girls IRL never wear the same outfit twice in a week and certain not two days in a row.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019
Ok we're do I start.......1. phone calls between roomies....don't have the right name.....other then that I deff enjoy it well worth playing...but...kinda like to see the roomie less of a whore lmao

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Major goof: In the second chapter, when the MC calls Sam to set up the coffee date the Renpy text box says "Alyson" instead of "Samantha".

Also, when you go through and fix the typos and grammar errors please don't forget to fix the ones in the text messages between Julia and the MC. There are several typos. Which reminds me to tell you that your game has the coolest-looking phone message system I've seen in a VN.

I'd also like to mention that you need to read the text carefully, and not just rely on a spell-checking app, because some of the grammar errors won't be caught by software. Such as: "I'm so fucking happy she is coming to leave in town..." (should be "live") There are a bunch of errors of this sort.

EDIT: I just noticed something else. The girls all wear the exact same clothes every day. I know that it's a huge amount of work to create new renders but you have to have the people in the game change clothes, especially the girls. It also breaks immersion. Girls IRL never wear the same outfit twice in a week and certain not two days in a row.
Thank you! I just fixed the confusion between Sam and Aly :giggle:

You are absolutely right. It's difficult to trust spell-checking apps and proofread my own work. I will be working with a friend who, unlike me, is a native English speaker.

About the clothes; I also agree with you there and for the new patch things are a little bit different (I'm attaching one example here ;p)
alybjbgprev.jpg

Thank you for all the feedback. It really, really helps me!

Have a great week :giggle:

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Ok we're do I start.......1. phone calls between roomies....don't have the right name.....other then that I deff enjoy it well worth playing...but...kinda like to see the roomie less of a whore lmao
I'm going to check the names!!

Hahahahaha. Julia is a sweetheart, I promise you! She may be a little casual about sex but I can guarantee she will surprise you ;)

Thank you so much for playing and giving me feedback!!

Reactions: damien_sensei
Jul 15, 2019
I'm going to check the names!!

Hahahahaha. Julia is a sweetheart, I promise you! She may be a little casual about sex but I can guarantee she will surprise you ;)

Thank you so much for playing and giving me feedback!!
No prob lol the roomie thing was a joke tho haha but yeah when mc cause the roomie first couple times she has a different name

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Now this game is my new favorite game. i like foot fetish contain in game.:love:
I will be exploring other fetishes too but always as an optional route for the player.

Here's a little scene from the next update that can lead to foot fetish content :sneaky:
karaaptoprev2.jpg

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes