Votes: 3,356 58.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 1,310 22.6%

• Total voters

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hey guys!

First of all I’m really sorry for the long silence here. I had a pretty rough time recently and it was nearly impossible for me to find time to come here. I won’t go into details because I know 2020 wasn't too kind to a lot of people.

Anyways, I really enjoy working on this game and I tried my best to use my time to improve a lot of things. And there’s a lot!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There’s also a lot of content to explore with the new characters!

I have tried my best to give you guys a lot of animations and high quality images and I’m very happy with the results.

Apart from the new regular lewd content, expect more “Sleeping Visits”, a little bit of roleplaying and a lot of optional foot fetish content.
View attachment 1020938 View attachment 1020939

My main goal was to make things more enjoyable and easier to navigate. I felt the game was lacking activities, interactions and flow. I hope this won't be the case anymore.

All the new content is going to be delivered in two patches; The first will be uploaded on February 22th and the second on March 7th.

As I told you guys before, the game is originally made as a sandbox and, since it has grown in complexity, it’s taking a little bit more time to adapt into a narrative mode. It will happen, don’t worry but it may take a little bit.

Once again, I'm terribly sorry for the silence around here but I can finally say things are back on track in my life.

Hope 2021 is treating you all well ;)
Will old saves still work with the upcoming version?
Kind of a relevant doubt with all the changes cited.

Reactions: rockyfokken

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Will old saves still work with the upcoming version?
Kind of a relevant doubt with all the changes cited.
Agreed! It's an important thing to mention.

Although I would recommend a fresh start I'm working to make sure old saves will work properly. The only major thing is the MC's book quest. It will have to be redone.

Jan 12, 2018

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

Just finished the "Room Service" section of the new patch.
Hi fokken, does this mean that the update comes out on the 7th of March not part of it today?
Things are actually going a little bit faster ;p. We began testing yesterday I believe it may come out a little earlier.

I'm doing my best here to make sure old saves will work properly because there is A LOT of new stuff. The game has easily doubled in size.

I just noticed you're back fokken and I'm so happy to see that you're okay and full of energy!
Thank you!! I'm really happy to be working on the game too.

I wanted to share something with you guys. After taking some feed I noticed that foot fetish content was more popular than a I thought. This content will always be optional but I did give some special attention to it. For example; this scene may end in the same way but the angle of the picture will change if you have the Foot Fetish option on;

hjcum.jpg hjcumfv.jpg

Anyway, back to work here!

Much love and have a great week guys <3

UG18

Feb 7, 2019
Hey guys!

So, just wanted to share a little preview of the animations going into the new patch. One specially for my foot fetish friends!

I just converted two of then into GIFs so don't mind the quality :p ... Every single frame was rendered in 4k so expect a lot more pixels in game.

Have a great weekend guys ;3

View attachment 1054053
View attachment 1054040
Does the update release today?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kloppo76

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

Looking forward to it! Will it come out this weekend? :)
So, I'm still making sure all the quests are working and giving the right feedback to the player.

What I'm going to do is;

I will be upload the raw, wip version of this patch today for my patreons. It will be lacking the walkthrough, quest index and other visual elements but the main content is going to be there (all but two scenes). I would not recommend playing the game like this if you really want to enjoy the experience but I want to make sure you guys know I'm really working my butt off. ;)

The official update, with all visual elements and planned scenes is coming out this week and I will, as always, post about it in here.

There's A LOT to tell and discuss this week and I'm really looking forward to it!

I hope you guys have a great week <3

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

A quick update;

The quest system is locked and loaded :LOL:
The new GUI is also ready and implemented. I'm finishing the new smartphone (pretty much the same menu but a lot less ugly), if nothing breaks, we should be good to go!

I'm going to share some images so you guys can have a feel for what is coming but, as soon as the patch is uploaded I will explain it better.

q1.jpg q2.jpg q3.jpg q4.jpg

I may not be 100% happy with how my GUI looks but it will be much more functional and user friendly. This is definitely a step forward for me.

Have a good one!

Rocky,

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hey guys!

A quick update;

The quest system is locked and loaded :LOL:
The new GUI is also ready and implemented. I'm finishing the new smartphone (pretty much the same menu but a lot less ugly), if nothing breaks, we should be good to go!

I'm going to share some images so you guys can have a feel for what is coming but, as soon as the patch is uploaded I will explain it better.

View attachment 1089461 View attachment 1089462 View attachment 1089463 View attachment 1089464

I may not be 100% happy with how my GUI looks but it will be much more functional and user friendly. This is definitely a step forward for me.

Have a good one!

Rocky,
Out of curiosity, v012 or 013 saves are still compatible?

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

Finally! I just finished the first actual release of version 0.2b at my Patreon page. There's A LOT of new and upgraded content. The game has more than double of it's original number of renders.

I will try to make a detailed post with all the changes as soon as I can make a public release over here.

I can't wait! :LOL:

Hope you all have a fantastic week.

Rocky,

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes