Votes: 3,355 58.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 1,310 22.6%

• Total voters

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!!

0.14 update is going well! It will be pre-released on my next month!

One new optional fetish will be added (FemDom / facesitting) and I just came here to share with you all a little bit of Alyson roleplay, making sure the MC knows his place.
alyfacesit2prev.jpg

Can't wait, love Aly and her feet
I'm absolutely sure you will love 0.14. Just a tiny preview of what I'm working on. :sneaky:
alyfeet1prev.jpg

Hope you guys are doing well! <3

Last edited:

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys! Today I want to share a little bit more of what I have planned, what to expect and give a little bit more context about Twin Hills’ Tale.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is it for today. I’m hoping to release the early access 0.2 at my this month’s end!

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! <3

Jan 12, 2018
Hey guys! Today I want to share a little bit more of what I have planned, what to expect and give a little bit more context about Twin Hills’ Tale.

This is it for today. I’m hoping to release the early access 0.2 at my this month’s end!

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! <3
How's it going fokken? Doesn't look like you've released it yet on patreon?

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I got a message from them and they have informed me that they are running a little late, but pretty much all images and animations are ready to go. They can't promise a fixed date yet, but should be up by around 15-16th.
Are there any news?

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
Hope we'll get an update eventually. What we have so far is quite promising. Renders are good and story is pretty decent too. And, of course, the amount of ff content is terrific!

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

First of all I’m really sorry for the long silence here. I had a pretty rough time recently and it was nearly impossible for me to find time to come here. I won’t go into details because I know 2020 wasn't too kind to a lot of people.

Anyways, I really enjoy working on this game and I tried my best to use my time to improve a lot of things. And there’s a lot!

There’s also a lot of content to explore with the new characters!

I have tried my best to give you guys a lot of animations and high quality images and I’m very happy with the results.

Apart from the new regular lewd content, expect more “Sleeping Visits”, a little bit of roleplaying and a lot of optional foot fetish content.
afj5.jpg undertable1.jpg

My main goal was to make things more enjoyable and easier to navigate. I felt the game was lacking activities, interactions and flow. I hope this won't be the case anymore.

All the new content is going to be delivered in two patches; The first will be uploaded on February 22th and the second on March 7th.

As I told you guys before, the game is originally made as a sandbox and, since it has grown in complexity, it’s taking a little bit more time to adapt into a narrative mode. It will happen, don’t worry but it may take a little bit.

Once again, I'm terribly sorry for the silence around here but I can finally say things are back on track in my life.

Hope 2021 is treating you all well ;)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes