Votes: 3,358 58.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 1,311 22.6%

• Total voters

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

Just giving an update here for the next patch (should be released this week for patreons and later public ):

- General Typo and Grammar fixes

- Some bug corrections

- Balancing the Grind (Make it a little bit less grindy overall)

- Adding a Weekend Event at Sam's

- Two more sex scenes (with two animations)

- Unlocking a little bit more of Sam's and Julia story

- Adding the first Sleep Sex interaction

- NOT SURE YET: Some lewd content with Anna at her office (maybe for the next patch, we will see).

If you guys want to leave some input or just chat you can access our Discord

Thank you guys :)

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey Guys!

First version 0.12 is finally ready and uploaded at my Patreon page. Public version should be released in a week or so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm listening closely to all of you guys. I know some renders seemed a little rushed and I agree. So, for this patch 0.12 and all next ones, I'm taking a little more time making sure all images are rendered in 4k. I'm sure it's pretty noticeable! :giggle:

As always, feel free to reach me here, at the or anywhere you prefer.

Going to leave some images of what to expect! Hope you guys enjoy it.

Have a wonderful weekend ;)

japhundress1.jpg sw1toast.jpg swpresex6.jpg samnightsex1.jpg

Last edited:

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
oh why soo many developers gives into game moving machanics.... why there cant be story and just deciding what to do, i love that kind of game a bit more... soo that game for me after i come to moving stuffs it just become blaaah .... my opinion, good game till that thing...

Reactions: rockyfokken

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can people please stop using googledrive for upload?. It is almost always maxed out with too many downloads. Could we have a workupload or Nopy download please or even pixeldrain? No limits, good speed and safe downloads unless the original upload is unsafe.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i guess this is like a Beta or something...pretty good game i was getting right into it up until everything came to a grinding halt
reached the end of the contents for this version ...sort of pissed me off to be honest...did a bit of grinding and then finally when the game started to progress POOF game over...wtf LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Can people please stop using googledrive for upload?. It is almost always maxed out with too many downloads. Could we have a workupload or Nopy download please or even pixeldrain? No limits, good speed and safe downloads unless the original upload is unsafe.
yeah pisses me right off too between that and them stupid fucking mega links that make ya wait 5hrs or more,etc
NOPY is my fav link..can download the piss out of everything and have no stupid cool downs and bullshit

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Nopy fucks me over for a few months now, always crashes at halfway and can't continue it because it restarts. Gdrive is amongst the fastest.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nopy fucks me over for a few months now, always crashes at halfway and can't continue it because it restarts. Gdrive is amongst the fastest.
Never have a problem with Nopy even for over 5GB files, not been able to download a file from Gdrive for forever since the file has always been downloaded too often ....... Never had any problems of any sort with workupload or pixeldrain either as opposed to most of the other uploadsides. Mega I prefer to only use as last resort since too many of the patch files and releases of devs on Patreon are there so super annoying if are over limit.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Never have a problem with Nopy even for over 5GB files, not been able to download a file from Gdrive for forever since the file has always been downloaded too often ....... Never had any problems of any sort with workupload or pixeldrain either as opposed to most of the other uploadsides. Mega I prefer to only use as last resort since too many of the patch files and releases of devs on Patreon are there so super annoying if are over limit.
Google is fast and I do catch it before it runs out. The limit on Mega is something I can easily bypass, so that's not an issue. Nopy on the other hand stopped working properly a few months ago. It downloads with good speed, then the download stops, and unlike old times, I can't just continue it, it says faulty something and won't even restart. Since the first time it did it, I had my OS reinstalled twice, and switched from wifi to cable, so it's certainly something on that side and not mine. Workupload and the rest, eh, not even worth to mention them. Honestly, torrent would be the ideal solution for me.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Google is fast and I do catch it before it runs out. The limit on Mega is something I can easily bypass, so that's not an issue. Nopy on the other hand stopped working properly a few months ago. It downloads with good speed, then the download stops, and unlike old times, I can't just continue it, it says faulty something and won't even restart. Since the first time it did it, I had my OS reinstalled twice, and switched from wifi to cable, so it's certainly something on that side and not mine. Workupload and the rest, eh, not even worth to mention them. Honestly, torrent would be the ideal solution for me.
That is weird, since I have completely no problem with Nopy at all, could it be a regional or ISP thing? Just as it might be a regional thing I am always too late for Gdrive downloads, since wake at the wrong time after releases?

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020
Hmm, how long does it take to progress to the Kara date? I've been to the gym for 4 weeks now and it's just the same scene over and over.....

Edit: Typically now I've posted this, it's decided to work. lol

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!!

First of all, thanks for all the comments! Knowing that people are giving their time to play my game makes me really happy :)

oh why soo many developers gives into game moving machanics.... why there cant be story and just deciding what to do, i love that kind of game a bit more... soo that game for me after i come to moving stuffs it just become blaaah .... my opinion, good game till that thing...
I get that! Being completely honest with you, this project started "by accident". Since March I can't get out much (I live in Brazil and things are a little scary here) I decided to take my time and learn python. Being a fan of adult games I thought to make a sandbox game to see if I was able to make some of the code work. I ended up having way more fun than I expected and the game ended up being born that way.

Anyways, the game will have an option to choose between sandbox and narrative mode (without free roam). I want people to enjoy things how they want to!

This is what I'm working right this moment. It should be available this week! I will post it here, don't worry :)

Good to know that! I will add more download options to make it easier to download. Maybe add Nopy and Workupload as options. Also, the game can be downloaded at itchi.io!

Hmm, how long does it take to progress to the Kara date? I've been to the gym for 4 weeks now and it's just the same scene over and over.....

Edit: Typically now I've posted this, it's decided to work. lol
I do feel like there is too much grind in the beginning of the game. Besides the Narrative Mode, I will try to make things less grindy in what already is in the game but I can promise you, for future content, things will absolutely progress in a more smooth way.

Although there will be new content for the other characters, Kara and Alyson are the main focus of the new patch. It's going to be, by far, the biggest one in the game so far! I won't promise a date because rendering with my hardware is not exactly a walk in the park lol but it will be in August!

Again guys, thank you so much for taking the time to try the game out! It really makes me happy :)

Have a wonderful week!!

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020
Great post and nice to see a dev interacting so well.

I like this game, it's good. With a bit of tweaking and some polish it could be really good.

I'm a native english speaker and I have some decent hardware for rendering so if you need help let me know. (y)

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
"sleep sex" where when who why?
Hey!

I know it is one of the most common interactions present in the adult games scenes and I feel like people generally enjoy it! Like with foot fetish and other future kinks, you can make it available or not.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hey!

I know it is one of the most common interactions present in the adult games scenes and I feel like people generally enjoy it! Like with foot fetish and other future kinks, you can make it available or not.

i've visited her..with red wine..and we just chat and send sexy images to blondie...do i need to keep doing that until night visits open up?

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Great post and nice to see a dev interacting so well.

I like this game, it's good. With a bit of tweaking and some polish it could be really good.

I'm a native english speaker and I have some decent hardware for rendering so if you need help let me know. (y)
Thank you!! :giggle:

There's a lot to improve for sure!

I would love to, specially with language. I feel reasonably comfortable with my english but proof reading your own work in your non native language can be tricky. I'm sure there's a lot to fix in this area :p

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Interesting, Nopy is the opposite story for me: for months when I first started using this site whenever I tried a Nopy link it constantly stalled on me. Now it has worked perfectly fine for the last few months (just slower than mega, which is why mega remains my preferred link unless I exceed the limit for the day... which is pretty rare since it's a pretty generous limit and I don't download a week's worth of game updates all in one day). Most of the others seem to be too slow to bother with in my experience.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes