feier

Donor
Aug 27, 2021
New status update

Development update – Teaser 1

Alright, a little change of plan. I began this week with making the bonus scene but I decided otherwise and made the first few scenes of v0.8 instead, because I kind of prefer to do things in their chronological order. I'll make the bonus scene instead once I reached the point where it would normal take place during the update (which is somewhat simultaneously with the 5th scene).

In regards to progress I got done with about 3 scenes, meaning the first 2 obligatory morning scenes (with the 1st one once again being pretty big) and about half of the mall scenes. I also decided to cut one scene during the car ride because I really didn't want to make a map for it and put the relevant stuff from it into into the 1st and 4th scene instead.

I also had to change the MCs dick for (I think) the forth time now because of the new skin shading I'm using. I do think its the best looking dick so far though.

Anyway, here are a few teasers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Baibai I really appreciate your dedication for the maps! Most of the VN I played always have the same map and it sooooo refreshing to see new maps. Some devs are either don't give a damn about the background or doesn't have the time to focus on it.

Btw is the MC left handed? That's kinda unique for AVN characters I like it. Screenshot_2023-12-04-09-10-43-900_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Baibai I really appreciate your dedication for the maps! Most of the VN I played always have the same map and it sooooo refreshing to see new maps. Some devs are either don't give a damn about the background or doesn't have the time to focus on it.

Btw is the MC left handed? That's kinda unique for AVN characters I like it. View attachment 3140419
Just a simple chalk, never used the blackboard and chalk?

• Angry
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I'm talkin' bout the MC being left handed even it's a small and simple details. I find it unique and like it so I dunno wut u r saying? :WaitWhat:
Are we being left handed when we use chalk and blackboard? :lepew:
Being too tired when replying you and missee you talking about what mc is holding, my bad.:KEK:
Seems mc's prefer hand is his left hand which you can see him using it to fap in the preview picture, maybe baibai himself also a left hand user so he setup the mc using left hand?:unsure:

Reactions: Kansier

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Being too tired when replying you and missee you talking about what mc is holding, my bad.:KEK:
Seems mc's prefer hand is his left hand which you can see him using it to fap in the preview picture, maybe baibai himself also a left hand user so he setup the mc using left hand?:unsure:
Its ok also damn I never notice it when he fapping. I should focus and try to notice small things like this it's quite entertaining. Yah Baibai might be left handed too:PogChamp:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I never paid attention to the preferred hand of MC's. They must be mostly right-handed like myself so didn't notice it.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Can confirm on my end that this version improved it significantly. What changed?

Appreciate it by the way :) SubscribeStar supporter since 0.3
I updated renpy and repacked the current version. The reason why I say I'm still clueless is because before v0.7d the animations worked fine, even with the older version of renpy. My best guess would be that it has something to do with the file compression but as long as it works now it doesn't really matter anyway.

Btw is the MC left handed? That's kinda unique for AVN characters I like it. View attachment 3140419
I consider all the characters of the game to be both handed (or in other words, I'm not really paying attention to which hand they are using to do stuff/mostly just do it as it makes sense in the current scene setup/camera angle).

I got stuck in LEVEL 1 relationship dating event with mom
I already delete and redownload the game still not working

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in script
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/Functions/Scenes.rpy", line 27, in initJumpTo
    initEventHandler()
  File "game/Functions/Events.rpy", line 927, in initEventHandler
    initEventHandlerDate()
  File "game/Functions/Events.rpy", line 1003, in initEventHandlerDate
    elif Sarah.Relationship in 9:
TypeError: argument of type 'int' is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in script
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Overview/Overview.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4155, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1100, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/Functions/Scenes.rpy", line 27, in initJumpTo
    initEventHandler()
  File "game/Functions/Events.rpy", line 927, in initEventHandler
    initEventHandlerDate()
  File "game/Functions/Events.rpy", line 1003, in initEventHandlerDate
    elif Sarah.Relationship in 9:
TypeError: argument of type 'int' is not iterable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sweet Affection 0.10.0
Tue Dec  5 21:12:09 2023
This should fix it: https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-10-0-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/post-12199776

I'm glad you're enjoying my game Twisted Memories.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
No and I’m fairly certain never will unless you count Netori which is already there but I’d call it earlier stages

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
To my surprise some people can't stand netori, they must have a "pure" or virgin fetish
To each their own I guess. It has to be coherent with the writing. In some cases, there is a case for an LI to be a virgin but surprisingly is not. There are quite some games where there is a childhood friend who is besotted with the MC who tends to be 10+ years but then she is not a virgin at 19-21? Eh... I mean. Ok
The one who i really grimm about is Chasing Sunsets variable where Jaye is not a virgin if you did something "wrong" in your chapter 1. It makes no sense, as Jaye is totally crazy about MC and even if you did things wrong then there is Tara for a relationship.
For clarification, in my case, I don't care that much if you didn't create a character that is madly in love with the MC but then she contradicts herself.
After all, casual sex tends to be meh. And if you tend to have much, it really bores you fast.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
To each their own I guess. It has to be coherent with the writing. In some cases, there is a case for an LI to be a virgin but surprisingly is not. There are quite some games where there is a childhood friend who is besotted with the MC who tends to be 10+ years but then she is not a virgin at 19-21? Eh... I mean. Ok
The one who i really grimm about is Chasing Sunsets variable where Jaye is not a virgin if you did something "wrong" in your chapter 1. It makes no sense, as Jaye is totally crazy about MC and even if you did things wrong then there is Tara for a relationship.
For clarification, in my case, I don't care that much if you didn't create a character that is madly in love with the MC but then she contradicts herself.
After all, casual sex tends to be meh. And if you tend to have much, it really bores you fast.
Ah you played that too, Jaye is generally insufferable

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
pleashe new s year update? pleasheee <3

legion of horny dogs around here waiting for a bone to bite > <

more of the teacher going down , or the little sis ..or the big sis ... . or or or...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes