Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Anyone who is doing any reality bending over here is you. Well I suppose being cognitively challenged is a staple for ntr fans
To be fair, this person has a point.

Even if the reality MC is now in will be different from the past of his former self, the "base" of the characters is the same. So you can expect that Stephanie will be more extreme than e.g. Catherine, because Stephanie is more naughty to begin with. Even if she is now with MC and not with other men. She will still most likely have different and harder scenes than other characters.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I dont know why you guys are arguing so much bout this but i aw NTR fans getting talked down and thats just mean.
NTR fans just enjoy different kind of stuff, ok. We are too deep into that rabbit hole that we cant escape on our own q.q

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
another game another thread that Harem fans start crying and canceling game because game start to get netori path. This no life harem losers is the reason of most of games downfall. Look at DL and see how succesfull can be a dev without canceling and crying about developers story progress. Baibai you should focus on Netori path if you willing to gain money and getting realistic story result. This cry baby harem fans always demand harem games and never try to support developer upon patreon.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
To be fair, this person has a point.

Even if the reality MC is now in will be different from the past of his former self, the "base" of the characters is the same. So you can expect that Stephanie will be more extreme than e.g. Catherine, because Stephanie is more naughty to begin with. Even if she is now with MC and not with other men. She will still most likely have different and harder scenes than other characters.
Ironically catherine has most extreme scenes so far

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
another game another thread that Harem fans start crying and canceling game because game start to get netori path. This no life harem losers is the reason of most of games downfall. Look at DL and see how succesfull can be a dev without canceling and crying about developers story progress. Baibai you should focus on Netori path if you willing to gain money and getting realistic story result. This cry baby harem fans always demand harem games and never try to support developer upon patreon.
Wtf are you talking about? Noones cancelled the game.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
What happened? Why cucks are crying in the thread rn? This game is netori and not a cuck game why do they making some fuzz here? :WaitWhat:
how to say this, maybe they are identifying themselves as the girl beta boyfriend? lmao.

that's no the right way to play the game XD.

is hard to spec next update this year... hopefully we get it before end of junary ? T.T so much greediness on me

Last edited:

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I'm scared to play this game. There are a lot of cucks attacking harem fans. because? It gives me a bad feeling, is there ntr.

He had faith in this game, but he chose the wrong way

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Just thought you'd like to know that as a fan with simple tastes, who has no qualms about ntr. Your game has more then enough netorare vibes in it to satisfy both lovers & haters. I mean, the protagonist is practically a cuck that travels back in time to avoid losing his girl plus get a harem as a bonus, with an added topping of incest & loli on top.

I'm honestly surprised the no ntr crowd isn't flooding the thread with complaints, about the girls past histories. Some of em were actual AV actresses & prostitutes in the original timeline. Plus, most of them were happily married with kids. Don't get what sort convoluted brain gymnastics you lot do to ignore all of that, but I'm grateful you guys haven't harassed the dev into removing their backstories.

Looking forward to the next update.
Please do keep up the awesome work dev, your an artistic genius.
You're right, but they didn't have a direct relationship with the MC. The MC didn't look at any of that, so it could all be false, right.

I also don't understand the dev need to make the girls whores. the fun of going to the past to go because the MC's life was shit And because when you go back to the past, you'll be a Gary stu who will get everything.. why write that girls were whores?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes