Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
To my surprise some people can't stand netori, they must have a "pure" or virgin fetish
The 3Ds today are ALL dirty, at least the 2D ones are pure. Even though simps have no problem with their light being having 100,000 kilometres

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The 3Ds today are ALL dirty, at least the 2D ones are pure. Even though simps have no problem with their light being having 100,000 kilometres
Spoken like a true virgin. People like you want women to do all the crazy stuff, but they have to be virgins. Really realistic.

I'm scared to play this game. There are a lot of cucks attacking harem fans. because? It gives me a bad feeling, is there ntr.

He had faith in this game, but he chose the wrong way
You are even worse. Classical Harem-Fan - asking if there is NTR in a game where CLEARLY is NO NTR at all. The person who is cucking is the MC himself.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
why write that girls were whores?
Think only Stephanie & maybe her rival?(not sure since it's been a while) were cumdumps in the original timeline. Most of the other girls were married/divorced with kids.

As to why, it gives the protagonist an extra reason to 'save' the girls regardless of whether you end up with them. Just like all the hassle his going through to get rich, so he can save his mom.

It's little stuff like this that makes this game stand out from the rest.
Plus, instead of the usual wall of text infodump at the start. The backstories are actually spaced out, so you only learn all the little details about each girls past & future by advancing the game.

feier

Donor
Aug 27, 2021
New status update is out

Development update – Wedding

There isn't much to talk about in terms of progress this week so I'll keep it short this time around.

I got done with what remained of the 5th scene and the rest of the week I've spend working on the bonus scene. This will definitely be the last time I'm doing bonus content that takes this much time but I intent to change things up regarding these things after v0.8 is released anyway.

Anyway, initially I planned on doing another teaser today, but I don't have enough new stuff worth showing yet. Instead I needed a picture of Jacky's wedding anyway, so I just made two more to have something to attach to this post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Seeing how mc's dad look compare with mc's middle age look I wonder is he really his dad's son...:unsure:
After looking at the wedding photos I started to figure how the sequel will go:
After a few years when mc went to college and formed his own harem, he is being unconscious again while he was testing a new mixture of herb which made by gao. This time, he reverses time much backward even before he was bornt, he meets his own mom and dad who are still in z school and college but somehow make his younger mom falling in love with him! Will he able to correct the mistakes, make his dad and mom in love again and back to the future by the aid of younger gao? Or will he stay in the past to replace his dad and form his new harem including teenage version of jacky, julia and mrs. clements? Stay turned on Twisted Memories 2!:cool:

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I don't know if this has been asked before, but what are the differences you'll get between Love and Corruption path?

The lil sis Love route, for example, hates it when MC and her are being intimate without the girlfriend knowing, so she demands you to tell her about the secret affair. Will she do the same thing on Corruption route?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't know if this has been asked before, but what are the differences you'll get between Love and Corruption path?

The lil sis Love route, for example, hates it when MC and her are being intimate without the girlfriend knowing, so she demands you to tell her about the secret affair. Will she do the same thing on Corruption route?
Yes, she will. She wants MC to get clean on both routes.
The general story does not change (so far, except that Catherines Corruption Route is way more extreme compared to her Love-Route), but the scenes itself are different. (e.g. harder Sex or different dialogue)

Seeing how mc's dad look compare with mc's middle age look I wonder is he really his dad's son...:unsure:
Lifestyle can change a lot. MC barely had enough money to survive, you can expect what kind of food he was able to buy, it was probably the most unhealthy stuff available (depending on the country, this is often the cheapest food you can get). Spending your day being miserable and masturbating does obviously not help either.

In the end, you can expect that the MC after travelling back in time will most likely not end up as a ugly bastard again, if there would ever be a new Adult Version of MC, I would expect it to look very similar to his father.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
After looking at the wedding photos I started to figure how the sequel will go:
After a few years when mc went to college and formed his own harem, he is being unconscious again while he was testing a new mixture of herb which made by gao. This time, he reverses time much backward even before he was bornt, he meets his own mom and dad who are still in z school and college but somehow make his younger mom falling in love with him! Will he able to correct the mistakes, make his dad and mom in love again and back to the future by the aid of younger gao? Or will he stay in the past to replace his dad and form his new harem including teenage version of jacky, julia and mrs. clements? Stay turned on Twisted Memories 2!:cool:
dude just spoiled back to the future plot

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes, she will. She wants MC to get clean on both routes.
The general story does not change (so far, except that Catherines Corruption Route is way more extreme compared to her Love-Route), but the scenes itself are different. (e.g. harder Sex or different dialogue)
I'm guessing there's no option to keep it secret or convince the lil sis otherwise?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm guessing there's no option to keep it secret or convince the lil sis otherwise?
I mean, this is basically at the end of v0.7... Maybe there will be the option, maybe not. Nobody knows what exactly happens in v0.8...

But in the end, I think that it is a Harem-Game and therefore, there will be a Harem and probably no Cheating from the MC towards any of his girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes