ogsilence

Nov 11, 2020
Honestly when I'm starting the game I don't expect the game have actual story just assumed the game just quick fap and nothing else and boy I'm wrong

feier

Donor
Aug 27, 2021

Development update – Happy New Year 2024!
1704040556302.png

Alright, December has been a pretty rough month for the games development, especially the past few weeks. I got a few good hours in since the holidays, but progress still has been pretty marginal.

I did however have an idea and honestly, I really don't know how I didn't have this one earlier. Its not that big of a deal, basically one additional minor scene in between the morning and the mall scenes, as well as a few very small changes to two other scenes. All of these I've finished in the past few days. It would probably have been better to already set this up during v0.7, but its not really a problem and it really is just a very minor change to make the Leo side story in v0.8 a bit smoother.

Apart from that I've been working on the second of the three big lewd scenes of the update, but I didn't manage to get awfully far into it, mostly because of the amount of animations. That said, I do really start to feel pretty confident in my animating capability, both in terms of the quality of the final result and the speed in which I am able to do them. I do however already know that the third lewd scene of v0.8 is going to challenge this confidence a bit, as it will be something quite a bit different from what I've done so far.

All in all, there are actually not that many more scenes that I need to do, although some of them are pretty big and the biggest chunk of animations still remains to be done as well. Release in January is still my goal, but early January will not be it.

Anyway, there will be another teaser next week. Instead I wanted to change the old banner for some time now, as it was pretty boring and I thought the new year could be a great opportunity for that. So here is a little render of the roster of girls, including a first glimpse at the last side girl which is going to await you next year.

I hope you're all going to have a great start into 2024. Its going to be a good one, I can feel it.

1704040633429.png
1704040680197.png

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah, the last side girl (next to Vicky) is released. And I think it is quite clear that it is Aidens Mom. It was speculated before that she might be the Doctor which MC dislikes (being Aidens Mom would be a reason to dislike her) and her hair looks similar to his.

Curious to see what happens with her (regardless of who she is).

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Yeah, the last side girl (next to Vicky) is released. And I think it is quite clear that it is Aidens Mom. It was speculated before that she might be the Doctor which MC dislikes (being Aidens Mom would be a reason to dislike her) and her hair looks similar to his.

Curious to see what happens with her (regardless of who she is).
If she is Aiden's mom, then that's cold as fuck.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
v0.8 have a beach scene or not
Yes.

This is what seems to be known (at least if I remember correctly):
v0.8 (~Saturday) - Bitches in the beaches. Should be progress with Alyvia (and other grills - obvi).
v0.8 & v0.9 (approx. Saturday & Sunday) - Julia and Vicky will appear / progress will be made with them. Surprisingly Julia should appear in lingerie in somewhere in these updated (and other grills - obvi).
v0.10 (approx. Monday) - the doctor dick inspection (people are guessing Aidens mom, I agree) + missis Clements will have a scene (and other grills - obvi).

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Yes.

This is what seems to be known (at least if I remember correctly):
v0.8 (~Saturday) - Bitches in the beaches. Should be progress with Alyvia (and other grills - obvi).
v0.8 & v0.9 (approx. Saturday & Sunday) - Julia and Vicky will appear / progress will be made with them. Surprisingly Julia should appear in lingerie in somewhere in these updated (and other grills - obvi).
v0.10 (approx. Monday) - the doctor dick inspection (people are guessing Aidens mom, I agree) + missis Clements will have a scene (and other grills - obvi).
The big date with Mrs. Clements doesn't begin until next Thursday, no? Sadly, I do not expect to see any major lewd scenes with her until then.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I don't think we know anything about them. Apart from the fact that they took in cathrine and treated her like a daughter when she started dating Aiden, which suggests the opposite.
Oh, right. For some reason I remembered it the other way around, that Cathrine's parents did that to Aiden.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes