Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Honestly, the two girls who would have been taken part in the threesome are really forgettable compared to the cast of Main- and Side-LIs.
I was really digging the looks for one of them tho :ROFLMAO:
And I guess it depends what kind of MC you like. A one and done kinda fling with 2 hotties from his school would give him more of a bad boy/domineering kinda vibe, which i like more than the caring/save your family theme that is also going on.
Plus solo masturbation scenes tend to be kinda boring.

But the supporters have spoken i guess.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I was really digging the looks for one of them tho :ROFLMAO:
And I guess it depends what kind of MC you like. A one and done kinda fling with 2 hotties from his school would give him more of a bad boy/domineering kinda vibe, which i like more than the caring/save your family theme that is also going on.
Plus solo masturbation scenes tend to be kinda boring.

But the supporters have spoken i guess.
I mean, it is personal preference, but for me, they were kinda dull. And their character was also not really good. Yes, they are total side characters so nobody (including me) should expect them to be as flashed out as the LIs. But for me they were really boring.

Also, when it comes to the MC - the MC rejected those two. And I think this is a big point for a Harem that you can decide which girl you want to have in it and which not. And while MC did the decision and the player had no chance to decide, having a Harem of 6-12 girls is already pretty huge.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
another game another thread that Harem fans start crying and canceling game because game start to get netori path. This no life harem losers is the reason of most of games downfall. Look at DL and see how succesfull can be a dev without canceling and crying about developers story progress. Baibai you should focus on Netori path if you willing to gain money and getting realistic story result. This cry baby harem fans always demand harem games and never try to support developer upon patreon.
Do you know that the netori is that the MC is the one who steals other guys' girlfriends? Actually, as far as I have read, no one has complained about it, and it's usually something that harem followers like (except for the few who have some kind of fetish with virgin LIs), in fact I like netori paths, especially if you steal a jerk's girlfriend or wife.

In fact any fan of the netarare, which I think is what you think is in the game, would be terribly disappointed if they played this game.

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
Reading some of the past comments made me wonder: Does the MC actually care if a LI is a virgin or not? It would make sense that he would in the case of Olivia since her bf is trash. Before he traveled back in time he mostly slept with prostitutes and it seemed like he enjoyed a feeling of superiority when he "broke them." He also has no issue going after milfs or Mya as long as they only stay with him alone and he teased Catherine about it but wasn't mad because it didn't involve Aiden. If I had to guess it's more about whether or not the guy was pathetic or an asshole rather than "She's not a virgin!? what a waste of time."
Plus I could see him getting really frustrated with every virgin saying "slow down, wait a moment, it hurts" and with his size in addition to it being their first time.
Meh, food for thought.
Also dearest Dev,
When I tried the game I wasn't expecting too much (after finishing Ripples and Eternum for now) but I gotta say, I really enjoyed my time with this so far. Leaving the proofreading thing aside as it's been addressed already I only have nice things to say about the game. Solid characters, interesting story about how many things teens don't see / understand / or pay attention to, as well as how trauma can negatively affect our childhood memories. I can remember lots after preschool for instance, some vague memories before preschool, but nothing from preschool itself even after being told stories about it. All because mum didn't pick me up one day because of a car accident (nothing serious, no injuries but you know how those work with police and insurance and all that) but for a kid it's the end of the world. Regardless, thanks for the good read, I'll keep my eye on this one! <3

lalalalalalafa21

Dec 23, 2023
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.7d] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
How do i Replace/ merge with the game folder to get the mod to work?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes