Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
pleashe new s year update? pleasheee <3

legion of horny dogs around here waiting for a bone to bite > <

more of the teacher going down , or the little sis ..or the big sis ... . or or or...
Emily(little sis) will probably be the next to get actually fucked among the main girls, among the side girls it's obviously the big sis's friend

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Emily(little sis) will probably be the next to get actually fucked among the main girls, among the side girls it's obviously the big sis's friend
I dunno, besides being too young and little, this afraid of MC's horse dick, she's also very jealous, immature and possessive... MC would have to get rid of the other girls. So she won't be the first

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

w123t4

May 26, 2019
No Netorare ever and Netori avoidable to a certain extend, depending on where you draw the line.
In cathrine and mrs.clements's case I believe the netori are avoidable, but I wonder about alyvia's case as she is the Li who are not avoidable and mc must need to make her break up with her boyfriend in order to be with her.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
In cathrine and mrs.clements's case I believe the netori are avoidable, but I wonder about alyvia's case as she is the Li who are not avoidable and mc must need to make her break up with her boyfriend in order to be with her.
lol the same reasoning can be used for catherine too

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

feier

Donor
Aug 27, 2021
New dev update

Development update – Old friends

This week has been all over the place but I still think I made some decent progress.

In terms of rendering I'm close to getting done with the 5th scene which is a pretty big one and did a decently sized lewd segment with quite a few animations. I also was busy doing some rewriting of a few scenes, including one that I made from the ground up as I was recently struck with a bit of inspiration. In general I don't think there is any reason to worry about the amount of lewd content in v0.8 anymore, as there should be a pretty good mix of lewd, teasing and of course dialog scenes now. The only thing that may be lacking are the amount of choices but I don't see that as that big of a deal.

Still, seeing that the following weeks are going to be quite busy for me, I don't think its reasonable to expect v0.8 to come out this year anymore. My plan right now is to finally make the bonus scene next week, maybe do some renders for Christmas and most importantly, try to get all the rendering done before New Years so that I can push the update out as early in January as possible.

Anyway, while rendering I'm pretty much always with my head in the next update already and that, together with the Viktoria withdrawal I've been experiencing recently, lead me to make these renders and as I don't really plan to do any flashbacks in v0.9, I thought I could just as well share them now (they aren't really flashbacks anyway, more like concept renders).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
lol the same reasoning can be used for catherine too
Although catherine think aden is her boyfriend, they are not even kissed before only just holding hand, it is hardly to count as in a relationship, we are not in primary school anymore. :HideThePain:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Although catherine think aden is her boyfriend, they are not even kissed before only just holding hand, it is hardly to count as in a relationship, we are not in primary school anymore. :HideThePain:
as if dillon did anything with alyvia

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
No Netorare ever and Netori avoidable to a certain extend, depending on where you draw the line.
Just thought you'd like to know that as a fan with simple tastes, who has no qualms about ntr. Your game has more then enough netorare vibes in it to satisfy both lovers & haters. I mean, the protagonist is practically a cuck that travels back in time to avoid losing his girl plus get a harem as a bonus, with an added topping of incest & loli on top.

I'm honestly surprised the no ntr crowd isn't flooding the thread with complaints, about the girls past histories. Some of em were actual AV actresses & prostitutes in the original timeline. Plus, most of them were happily married with kids. Don't get what sort convoluted brain gymnastics you lot do to ignore all of that, but I'm grateful you guys haven't harassed the dev into removing their backstories.

Looking forward to the next update.
Please do keep up the awesome work dev, your an artistic genius.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Just thought you'd like to know that as a fan with simple tastes, who has no qualms about ntr. Your game has more then enough netorare vibes in it to satisfy both lovers & haters. I mean, the protagonist is practically a cuck that travels back in time to avoid losing his girl plus get a harem as a bonus, with an added topping of incest & loli on top.

I'm honestly surprised the no ntr crowd isn't flooding the thread with complaints, about the girls past histories. Some of em were actual AV actresses & prostitutes in the original timeline. Plus, most of them were happily married with kids. Don't get what sort convoluted brain gymnastics you lot do to ignore all of that, but I'm grateful you guys haven't harassed the dev into removing their backstories.

More than a cuck, his life was in shambles till he die in a pool of his own cum during a heart attack. The backstories reflect the girls pretty well and there is no prostitute nor av actress but proclaimed by the MC, Stephie was a slut which if you follow the game even that still dubious but probable as he doesn't remember shit. Even so, Stephie in this case only wanted a tiny bit of love from someone and the dumbass of the MC couldn't give her as her friend when he was a teen.

Reactions: dreamtourist

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Atleast she is happy now :unsure: .Steph in his previous life miserable asf.A public cum dump slut that fuck everyone.I think in the recent chapter, there is other girl compete with her even in current timeline, that other girl still as bad as her previous life tho

Anyway, Steph finally got the love she want, we can assume her life is better in the current timeline.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

You know mc traveled back in time right? The so called backstories never even happened and are in the future that mc is already changing. There is no convoluted brain gymnastics happening.

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020

Mmmm... No. In the past they aren't what they are in the original timeline. I would say, they are yet unspoiled. So, no gymnastics needed. :FacePalm:

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
You know mc traveled back in time right? The so called backstories never even happened and are in the future that mc is already changing. There is no convoluted brain gymnastics happening.

Sure, do whatever reality bending you need to.
Wish you guys were just as understanding with other games.
But really, you do you.
Just happy the dev will get to make the game in peace.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone who is doing any reality bending over here is you. Well I suppose being cognitively challenged is a staple for ntr fans
Calm down.
Nobody's threatening your fantasy.
I was actually thanking you guys for not being your usual offensive selves, but I guess that was asking too much.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Anyone who is doing any reality bending over here is you. Well I suppose being cognitively challenged is a staple for ntr fans
To be fair, this person has a point.

Even if the reality MC is now in will be different from the past of his former self, the "base" of the characters is the same. So you can expect that Stephanie will be more extreme than e.g. Catherine, because Stephanie is more naughty to begin with. Even if she is now with MC and not with other men. She will still most likely have different and harder scenes than other characters.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes