Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I don't think they are bigger, they were always pretty big. She's on the smaller side among the LIs, but that's mostly because almost all of the other girls are huge.

Edit: Just checked the ingame stats and beside lola and emy, she is the smallest. But also the rest are all size F,M,K,O and stuff. Not very fair comparison.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't think they are bigger, they were always pretty big. She's on the smaller side among the LIs, but that's mostly because almost all of the other girls are huge.
Pretty much this. She was always big, but so are most of the LIs. Not as big as Aly, the Mom or Steph, but still big.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020

Edit: Just checked the ingame stats and beside lola and emy, she is the smallest. But also the rest are all size F,M,K,O and stuff. Not very fair comparison.
Pretty much this. She was always big, but so are most of the LIs. Not as big as Aly, the Mom or Steph, but still big.
I know that, I actually meant to say the top makes her breasts look bigger than before, not that they actually got bigger

Reactions: Mark17 and Alandir

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
yeah like to do preventive strike as we can call it, no betas like shinki ikari and kirito etc. etc. puuf they deserve to get Ntred for real

come on give us more of the big sister or the little sister or the mom or the teacher T.T
How is Kirito a beta exactly?

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
ever played Twisted Memories? it's one of the few games I managed to play entirely without "skip unseen" enabled. truly a gem like Cosy Cafe. excellent writing across the board.

there's something to be said about these non-DAZ games with ridiculously good world building and storytelling (obviously still pretty degenerate stuff)... I can only think of a couple more that feel as satisfying to read through entirely, and I guess that means I should probably update my signature
generally not big into corruption as I don't get off from girls getting off, but rather keep them pure and innocent and just have my way with them regardless :sneaky: (the true ugly bastard way lel)

game looks very promising though. love honey select. girls look cute, hot, and young. also the review mentioning a super assertive MC definitely caught my interest. if he is a bit evil and a stranger to simping I found gold

thanks for recommendation =)

1716930407261.png

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes