MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
generally not big into corruption as I don't get off from girls getting off, but rather keep them pure and innocent and just have my way with them regardless :sneaky: (the true ugly bastard way lel)

game looks very promising though. love honey select. girls look cute, hot, and young. also the review mentioning a super assertive MC definitely caught my interest. if he is a bit evil and a stranger to simping I found gold

thanks for recommendation =)

View attachment 3680690
Somehow this reply jumped from Cosy Cafe to here, so if anyone else is confused, go check out that thread

Regardless, I'm glad you liked the suggestion ;-) even if I have no idea what those caravels have to do with it LOL

• Red Heart
Reactions: Randomguy3478

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Somehow this reply jumped from Cosy Cafe to here, so if anyone else is confused, go check out that thread

Regardless, I'm glad you liked the suggestion ;-) even if I have no idea what those caravels have to do with it LOL
thought its more respectful to talk here about it - as cosy has so far been the only game/dev that really gave me joy on here =)

but I'm about to start this one right about NOW!! let the cucking begin!! :BootyTime:

is the template of this meme

1716943067776.png

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
thought its more respectful to talk here about it - as cosy has so far been the only game/dev that really gave me joy on here =)

but I'm about to start this one right about NOW!! let the cucking begin!! :BootyTime:
I will warn you that it's a very different experience than Cosy... more prone to intentional over-the-top everything, when it comes to bodily fluids, sexual olympics, and even the prose. Both are great games and have (imo) interesting ideas at their core, but just be aware of that, going in.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I will warn you that it's a very different experience than Cosy... more prone to intentional over-the-top everything, when it comes to bodily fluids, sexual olympics, and even the prose. Both are great games and have (imo) interesting ideas at their core, but just be aware of that, going in.
I'm fine with pretty much anything as long as the MC is telling the girls where its going. strangely enough this seemes to be the rarest kink heh

cafe is nice for reminiscing youth or fantasizing about some real world harem as its realistic enough in a sense. but its not that stimulating in regards to lewd scenes although I like them. a bit more over the top is welcome. after all make use of the fictional medium

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The mc is way more likeable in the seduction path. In the corruption path he's really a brat and a jerk. although, corruption scenes usually are way hotter.
Eh I think there are a few scenes in the seduction path that are hotter than the corruption path and a bunch of scenes that actually about the same with only the lead up and aftermath being somewhat different.
The exception to this is the Catherine route.
I favor the seduction route by far but the games she tries to play on the seduction path makes me want to see that bitch get mindbroke lol.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Eh I think there are a few scenes in the seduction path that are hotter than the corruption path and a bunch of scenes that actually about the same with only the lead up and aftermath being somewhat different.
Yeah but side girls scenes are corruption path and mrs clements is so hot. So that give a lot of points to the corruption path :sneaky:.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
It was renamed from "corruption" to "affection" for side girls.
I think so far the side girls stories are more corruption-y. But they are also nowhere as bad in regards to how the mc behaves compared to some of the main corruption paths like cathrine or alyvia.

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Hey yall. I played the game when it was in 0.6. Has any of the milfs had a sex scene. I think only Ms. Clements had a scene by then. Curious to know, and also if I should just wait for 0.9 update as it seems BaiBai has done a lot of work already

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Hey yall. I played the game when it was in 0.6. Has any of the milfs had a sex scene. I think only Ms. Clements had a scene by then. Curious to know, and also if I should just wait for 0.9 update as it seems BaiBai has done a lot of work already
Depends on if you mean them actually having sex or anything sexual hj, bj ect since the titjob with ms Clements no milfs have had any sexual content with the mc (the mother masturbated in the main game and in the extra scene) the next update might get a hj as there is apparently a sex scene without any moaning so that’s the only thing I can think of as can’t remember who someone suggested in this thread a while ago and in the last previews looks like mc can eat out Julia or maybe finger her most likely the former but best to wait and see we likely won’t get a actual sex scene with any milfs until the teachers date on Thursday I believe as the mother won’t likely until she loses her job and she becomes more thankful and/or reliant on the mc for them to get that far and it’s the mother they nearly always last which makes sense. Julia is hard to say at the moment but since she knows how much her daughter loves Mc I doubt she will fall too quickly but you never know perhaps she is really sexually and attention-starved and will fall quickly. if it is Aden’s mother the last side character which unless I’m forgetting another milf character that’s it and I doubt she will too quickly have a sex scene unless you have to blackmail her for her route to save her son from getting expelled or whatever would happen to him if you showed the principal the photo. If it is her and she is also the doctor on Monday the update after next there could be a hj or even a bj to get a semen sample but that only really works if she is really horny or dumb enough to fall for the Mc saying something like “I can't seem to finish on my own”or something you get the idea feel like that happens in most adult games but best to wait and see. Sorry for the long reply hopefully, that helped.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
So far I really like the writing. Very well done. The character's face design is quite unusual for honey select. Its not really looking beautiful to me, but its clearly intentional style and the visuals look amazing otherwise. Cannot say much else yet as I'm still at the very beginning. Look forward to continue.

Read somewhere that there is only one true sex scene yet. Is that true?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
So far I really like the writing. Very well done. The character's face design is quite unusual for honey select. Its not really looking beautiful to me, but its clearly intentional style and the visuals look amazing otherwise. Cannot say much else yet as I'm still at the very beginning. Look forward to continue.

Read somewhere that there is only one true sex scene yet. Is that true?
I assume by true, you mean vaginal? In that case there are several true sex scenes already, but all with one LI. Maybe 2, there's one that's a real edge case with another LI.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I assume by true, you mean vaginal? In that case there are several true sex scenes already, but all with one LI. Maybe 2, there's one that's a real edge case with another LI.
thats a bit of a bummer. stairways of heaven huh. its probably with cathrine, I'd guess. can you remember how many vaginal sex scenes she has? does your answer mean there is anal but no vaginal with other LIs?

thx for the reply =)

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
thats a bit of a bummer. stairways of heaven huh. its probably with cathrine, I'd guess. can you remember how many vaginal sex scenes she has? does your answer mean there is anal but no vaginal with other LIs?

thx for the reply =)
Nah, it's several times with stephanie, she becomes your girlfriend early on. There's one scene with another LI that's "just the tip" which I meant with edge case.

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Depends on if you mean them actually having sex or anything sexual hj, bj ect since the titjob with ms Clements no milfs have had any sexual content with the mc (the mother masturbated in the main game and in the extra scene) the next update might get a hj as there is apparently a sex scene without any moaning so that’s the only thing I can think of as can’t remember who someone suggested in this thread a while ago and in the last previews looks like mc can eat out Julia or maybe finger her most likely the former but best to wait and see we likely won’t get a actual sex scene with any milfs until the teachers date on Thursday I believe as the mother won’t likely until she loses her job and she becomes more thankful and/or reliant on the mc for them to get that far and it’s the mother they nearly always last which makes sense. Julia is hard to say at the moment but since she knows how much her daughter loves Mc I doubt she will fall too quickly but you never know perhaps she is really sexually and attention-starved and will fall quickly. if it is Aden’s mother the last side character which unless I’m forgetting another milf character that’s it and I doubt she will too quickly have a sex scene unless you have to blackmail her for her route to save her son from getting expelled or whatever would happen to him if you showed the principal the photo. If it is her and she is also the doctor on Monday the update after next there could be a hj or even a bj to get a semen sample but that only really works if she is really horny or dumb enough to fall for the Mc saying something like “I can't seem to finish on my own”or something you get the idea feel like that happens in most adult games but best to wait and see. Sorry for the long reply hopefully, that helped.
is there a sex scene with the big sister? I dun remember her name

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
is there a sex scene with the big sister? I dun remember her name
no not yet but from happened at the end of the last update and the teasers should have some sexual content soon not likely the next update but the one after or the one after that should be some kind of sex scene not likely to be actual sex but hj bj that kind of thing almost certainly. take with some salt though

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Nah, it's several times with stephanie, she becomes your girlfriend early on. There's one scene with another LI that's "just the tip" which I meant with edge case.
"tip counts!" :BootyTime:

that sounds hot tbh. hope its not blue balling but cumming like that hehe

so no anal I guess? bussy is prefered anyway. the breeding needs to happen after all ^^

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes