Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
dev confirmed anal will happen when and who is anyone's guess.
look forward to see how h scenes are done here, as even the ugly bastard prologue was written well already. is the tip only scene ending with cumming inside? would be so sad if it ends with blue balling :HideThePain:

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
look forward to see how h scenes are done here, as even the ugly bastard prologue was written well already. is the tip only scene ending with cumming inside? would be so sad if it ends with blue balling :HideThePain:
to not spoil too much first real sex scene is with a condom then two days later it's a long sex marathon with the same character they go through a whole pack of condoms but one, then the tip one ends in a creampie but because its only the tip borderline doesn't count she still has her hymen which if memory serves the dev was going to have the creampie burst it but must have changed his mind then depending on seduction or corruption route there is the first proper creampie the other one is more kinky I'll put it don't want to spoil to much for you.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
to not spoil too much first real sex scene is with a condom then two days later it's a long sex marathon with the same character they go through a whole pack of condoms but one, then the tip one ends in a creampie but because its only the tip borderline doesn't count she still has her hymen which if memory serves the dev was going to have the creampie burst it but must have changed his mind then depending on seduction or corruption route there is the first proper creampie the other one is more kinky I'll put it don't want to spoil to much for you.
thanks a lot. knowing nothing is fine too, but expecting certain things because of whats been written and then get disappointed because one imgined it differently is always unpleasant. much appreciated :)

don't mind spoilers. always read the whole plot before watching a movie as I just want to have a good time and don't care for twists or surprises, regardless if good or bad

thx =)

Reactions: WolftheAlpha

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
thanks a lot. knowing nothing is fine too, but expecting certain things because of whats been written and then get disappointed because one imgined it differently is always unpleasant. much appreciated :)

don't mind spoilers. always read the whole plot before watching a movie as I just want to have a good time and don't care for twists or surprises, regardless if good or bad

thx =)
Completely understand and agree. Luckily the next update isn't too far away so depending on how fast you get through the current content you can continue soon hopefully you like the redheads as they the main focus of the next update. Hope you enjoy the game in my opinion it's genuinely one of the best on this site and it feels like it just gets better with each update. If you have any questions I'll happily answer them and from what I have seen there are others that would help as well.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Completely understand and agree. Luckily the next update isn't too far away so depending on how fast you get through the current content you can continue soon hopefully you like the redheads as they the main focus of the next update. Hope you enjoy the game in my opinion it's genuinely one of the best on this site and it feels like it just gets better with each update. If you have any questions I'll happily answer them and from what I have seen there are others that would help as well.
found the writing quite touching tbh, and I'm quite immune to anything romance

thank you for the kindness. much appreciated! hope you have a friendly day =)

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
found the writing quite touching tbh, and I'm quite immune to anything romance

thank you for the kindness. much appreciated! hope you have a friendly day =)
(I think my dumbass just understood your message about romance now I would just delete the message but maybe you also like the corruption side so might still be useful to know)Well if you looking for more dirty/kinky ect then obviously go the corruption route I will admit I haven't played through that route properly as doing all seduction first then corruption but I know two scenes you'd enjoy if I understand that is more your style a big choice with Catherine on day 5 I believe and the corruption scene on the last day currently available with Stephanie that should give you a hint as to what will come on that route at least that's my guess and you too have a good day or night.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
(I think my dumbass just understood your message about romance now I would just delete the message but maybe you also like the corruption side so might still be useful to know)Well if you looking for more dirty/kinky ect then obviously go the corruption route I will admit I haven't played through that route properly as doing all seduction first then corruption but I know two scenes you'd enjoy if I understand that is more your style a big choice with Catherine on day 5 I believe and the corruption scene on the last day currently available with Stephanie that should give you a hint as to what will come on that route at least that's my guess and you too have a good day or night.
as I'm a certified traditional extremist lel I usually only enjoy it if the protag is truly leading, especially in sex scenes. if thats the case I enjoy full vanilla as well as really dark stuff. most games just operate from a very suubmissive mindset imo, therefore the romance doesn't touch me in the slightest, but if its done more traditionally like in cosy cafe I can enjoy it. twisted memories seems to be written by a grown up guy as it seems, and even though I only got to the first subway ride I found the small sis endearing and the reminiscing about cathrine as well. its unusual for me and I'm pleasantly surprised. usually I go for the dark routes, but its probably just because I cant stand the "simping" of the protag in the romance routes. here I its possible I might find interest in both routes. look forward to see for which route I'll go. just seems like a good game so far

I'll keep your hints in mind. day 5 and last day. curious whats awaiting for me heh =)

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
as I'm a certified traditional extremist lel I usually only enjoy it if the protag is truly leading, especially in sex scenes. if thats the case I enjoy full vanilla as well as really dark stuff. most games just operate from a very suubmissive mindset imo, therefore the romance doesn't touch me in the slightest, but if its done more traditionally like in cosy cafe I can enjoy it. twisted memories seems to be written by a grown up guy as it seems, and even though I only got to the first subway ride I found the small sis endearing and the reminiscing about cathrine as well. its unusual for me and I'm pleasantly surprised. usually I go for the dark routes, but its probably just because I cant stand the "simping" of the protag in the romance routes. here I its possible I might find interest in both routes. look forward to see for which route I'll go. just seems like a good game so far

I'll keep your hints in mind. day 5 and last day. curious whats awaiting for me heh =)
I understand try not to rush it’ll likely ruin the experience a little I myself am playing through again slowly but surely for the next update. Last message for now i don’t want to clog the thread to much I’d recommend going all in on one route for a character ideally the whole cast ie all corruption or seduction for every character the side characters only got one route so if you like them go for them I’d recommend you do at least the first one which you’ll see very soon if you haven’t already she worth it. Why you should go all in on one stat corruption or seduction is if memory serves eventually you’ll need a certain amount of points to get a scene I assume a sex scene or perhaps something else but you get the idea and doing all characters down the same route makes more sense at least to me narratively then seducing one and corrupting another but that’s just my take play the way you enjoy gonna leave it there thanks for humouring me enjoy the game bye for now

Reactions: Randomguy3478

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I understand try not to rush it’ll likely ruin the experience a little I myself am playing through again slowly but surely for the next update. Last message for now i don’t want to clog the thread to much I’d recommend going all in on one route for a character ideally the whole cast ie all corruption or seduction for every character the side characters only got one route so if you like them go for them I’d recommend you do at least the first one which you’ll see very soon if you haven’t already she worth it. Why you should go all in on one stat corruption or seduction is if memory serves eventually you’ll need a certain amount of points to get a scene I assume a sex scene or perhaps something else but you get the idea and doing all characters down the same route makes more sense at least to me narratively then seducing one and corrupting another but that’s just my take play the way you enjoy gonna leave it there thanks for humouring me enjoy the game bye for now
yes, I remember reading your recommendation a few posts above to another member. I think its prudent. especially to make the MC coherent throughout the game, like you said. it also just simplifies seeing everything in-game as you just play through 2 times without having to remember every choice for every girl. I like it simple. thanks for the good advice - and thanks for answering so kindly all of my questions. was a very pleasant interaction =)

Reactions: WolftheAlpha

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021

Don't worry, the mc is very much leading here in both routes. It's more a question of how immoral you want him to be. Will he do anything to try and get with the LIs. Will he push their boundaries whenever possible.
Doing the romance routes can even advance you quicker in some sexual aspects, because the LIs trust you more.

Reactions: Randomguy3478

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
a really beautiful and romantic story(seduction route). although it could use some proofreading. seems hastily written as some words has switched or missing letters, all that aside, it has real potential and can't wait to read more of this.

Reactions: gojira667

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Don't worry, the mc is very much leading here in both routes. It's more a question of how immoral you want him to be. Will he do anything to try and get with the LIs. Will he push their boundaries whenever possible.
Doing the romance routes can even advance you quicker in some sexual aspects, because the LIs trust you more.
went with your advice and just chose the seduction path for this run. have only seen the 1. day, but I liked the MC so far in that route. especially in the math class with stephanie and mrs. teacher and also later with viki. enjoyable dominant. the interactions with mum, lil sis, and big sis seemed like genuine care and not like whiteknighting - the MC showed with steph that he doesn't need to whiteknight to get a girl so its pleasant to see him just be kind to the family members.

my most favourite thing about the game so far is how wholesome the MC is to himself. he really stands up for himself. very unusual and extremely pleasant

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
always wondered about corruption: is the appeal to have a girl that is always willing for sex?

:unsure:

because in that case I always prefered a MC who is so sought after that he always has willing girls, but the girls are more interested in giving themselves to him instead of craving the sexual pleasure itself. same outcome but the girls are still rather pure/innocent

iirc in japan many guys see the appeal of corruption in just turning something pure/beautiful into something degenerate/ugly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nalgonas4ever

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
I think the appeal is to break and destroy the character's personality and essence, so it stops being their choice if they love or desire something, a good example would be with the possible future for Cathrine in the corruption route, I can understand the appeal for that kind of development, the scenes are good and all, but for me, the seduction scenes are just my jam.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes