Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Ah, don't worry my dude, im old and getting down that road is ver tiresome, I just want cute wholesome fun with the seduction route in this game, and a very corrupt save on the side.
its funny how quickly my interest in more evil stuff dissipated as soon as a game presents me with some "normal" girls. wonder if this is a generational thing. but doubt that all other games are made by some teen guys. very strange, this huge difference between the girls here and the girls in most other games.

wonder if this game gathers more of an older audience. its just perfect for nostalgia with the childhood travel

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
its funny how quickly my interest in more evil stuff dissipated as soon as a game presents me with some "normal" girls. wonder if this is a generational thing. but doubt that all other games are made by some teen guys. very strange, this huge difference between the girls here and the girls in most other games.

wonder if this game gathers more of an older audience. its just perfect for nostalgia with the childhood travel
literally this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Randomguy3478

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021

If these are "normal girls" to you, could you tell me where you live, because holy shit.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
BaiBai
Jun 02, 2024 10:32 am
Development update

There has been a bit of a storm earlier this week and I haven't had access to the internet since. That doesn't really have any impact on the development as I don't need internet to do renders, I'm just letting you know so you don't wonder why I haven't been online on the discord server for a while. In any case, the internet guy should show up next week and will hopefully fix everything (only having internet on my smartphone sucks).

In terms of rendering I got done with everything redhead related and decently far into the last stretch of the update. I may have packed these last few scenes a bit too full with things happening but there are simply too many things I still wanted to do with the family before wrapping up the first in-game week and especially before Jacky goes away for her business trip.

Anyway, the rendering process shouldn't take too much longer to finish. My best guess would be one, maybe two weeks but its kind of hard to tell as these last scenes are quite dense with animations. As always though, I'll keep you updated.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
I want to see the moment where the mother loses her job, cause if the quality of the games keeps going strong there would be some nice and interesting writing both in the Sed and Cor routes, like the scene with Stephy in the beach, I love that one a lot.

Reactions: MaxRichard

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
If these are "normal girls" to you, could you tell me where you live, because holy shit.
They¿re a bit more normal than most other games and vn I've played that revolved around school, taking that in consideration, one can ignore the the fact that they're not real, only fantasies, much more easily.

Reactions: Randomguy3478

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023

I get what you mean dude, other games get so caught up in the fucking that let away the juicy posibilities of slow burn, making the se scens more enjoyable. I don't think the younger couldn't enjoy that, but it is true that restiveness is a trait for most of the youth despite the generation, and for that theres games, some take place in a sort of prison, that can help with that.
But you know, sometimes theres a kind of itch only the dark stuff can please, not too dark though, I get sad easily.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
still at the beginning lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you'd probably also need time travel heh

at least I can recognize them as females. unlike the bossy, proactive, liberated "men in hot female bodies" with their aggressive sexual behaviour and reddit-speak. telling the poor MC even during sex how hard exactly he has to fuck'em now lol. while he still makes sure to ask them 3 times if its really ok to put it in now as they all but jump on his cock already

I'd put some example pics, but I enjoy my physical safety :KEK:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I get what you mean dude, other games get so caught up in the fucking that let away the juicy posibilities of slow burn, making the se scens more enjoyable. I don't think the younger couldn't enjoy that, but it is true that restiveness is a trait for most of the youth despite the generation, and for that theres games, some take place in a sort of prison, that can help with that.
But you know, sometimes theres a kind of itch only the dark stuff can please, not too dark though, I get sad easily.
its more about what I wrote one post above. the girls themselves. I also can't warm up to young e-girls. behaviour repels me

agree on the itch lol. enjoy wholesome in regards to everything. but sexual desire has some dark wants heh

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Maybe it's about Lola, but if im honest I think that was about how the MC didn't pay attention to her so she got fed up with him and started hating him, if we go for the tropes book, an important event for Emi (either school related or personal) that happens at the same time where MC decided wrong. Options are many, theres nothing new under the sun in that regard, but what makes it special is how those characters would act, we'll have to wait and see.

Apr 16, 2020
It's already obvious MC did not give her attention and ignored her all the time and slowly the love turned into hate
Yep what I find interesting though is, how mc will solve this predicament. Especially since I'm hoping it won't be by Mc making excuses or trying to go in great depth of details to understand how all of it went wrong. But Instead, just Mc treating Emily nicely and she falls for him all over again to the point where she can't help but cry helplessly because mc can't remember anything about their conflict and Emily will views this as unfair. A kind of romance that's right in my alley, this is the kind of drama I like as love shouldn't be bounded by logic, no need for reasons or trying fixing things for what it was once or it used to be... but instead by reigniting the fire and by the end of it all, both would wonder why they even got mad at each other.

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Yep what I find interesting though is, how mc will solve this predicament. Especially since I'm hoping it won't be by Mc making excuses or trying to go in great depth of details to understand how all of it went wrong. But Instead, just Mc treating Emily nicely and she falls for him all over again to the point where she can't help but cry helplessly because mc can't remember anything about their conflict and Emily will views this as unfair. A kind of romance that's right in my alley, this is the kind of drama I like as love shouldn't be bounded by logic, no need for reasons or trying fixing things for what it was once or it used to be... but instead by reigniting the fire and by the end of it all, both would wonder why they even got mad at each other.
If I’m understanding you correctly you believe she hates mc at the start of the story which if so that’s not true she hates him later on in the original timeline I’ll call it she didn’t reach the point of hating him yet she does in her head say something along the lines of he used the ignore me/not want to spend time with me and he made promises he didn’t keep the if she’s gets to platinum I think in league of legends she does think it’s strange he’s changed but she got what she’s wants so doesn’t question it too much. so long story short he went back before she hates him. But your post does work very well for viki so you can still get what you want at least most likely I doubt mc will remember exactly what happen or he probably will remember his marriage promise or something along those lines.

Reactions: nalgonas4ever
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes