Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Why don't you do it then?

Anyway, there's no point at all atm for that. And the renders are more than fine.

If the dev at any point wanted to that, it would be at the end of the game, not now. Now it would only delay the development and bother the people who already like and support his content.
yeah meant the high definition renders he is already doing?

the 11 - 12 gb actual version is pretty decent already.

crossing toes for update this month .... give us more teacher ...

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
BaiBai: "I lost internet for a week. I'm still working, just not talking much."

Seemingly average developer: "I lost internet for the last week in a freak weather event that you definitely didn't hear about. Can't work on my game. Update will be at least three months late before a beloved family member is scheduled to unexpectedly pass away and it makes me take a year off."
While this is funny did you guys seriously miss all the freak weather that's been happening the last week? At least in the U.S. it's been constant power outages tornadoes hail and all kinds of nice apocalyptic weather throughout the southern half of the country.

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
It's actually crazy how well written this AVN. I'm a sucker for a good slice of life, romance story sfw or nsfw. I feel like there's still a lot of unresolved questions and issues tho and like with any of these, I want to see the end already, but not rushed. And with 6 main plus 4 secondary LIs, idk man it's gonna be long which is bittersweet, but so far nothing's conflict in a bad way.

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
This is a dangerous question, but of the primary six, who is your favorite?
I think currently it has to be Alyvia just outshined by Viktoria especially with that ending. Tsunderes. Love 'em

And while I'm at it, do you think there will be lactation in a future update? Given how pregnancy is a prob a guarantee already.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I think currently it has to be Alyvia just outshined by Viktoria especially with that ending. Tsunderes. Love 'em

And while I'm at it, do you think there will be lactation in a future update? Given how pregnancy is a prob a guarantee already.
To me? Either Stephanie or Emily
I like it when a girl pursues MC as much as he's pursuing her, both of them make it obvious they want him bad and I think that's better than just pursuing.
Alyvia and the mom are close behind, but Alyvia's story just started, and the Jacky's hasn't. Then we have Vikki,,then Cathenrine

Reactions: Xythurr

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Alyvia and Catherine with Emily close behind. Alyvia because she is the hottest in the game and catherine, well her corruption route so far has been great. I also like emily's spunky attitude and kinda hard to place viki as we have not started her route

Alyvia and mrs clements are truly the besto girls.
Alyvia and Mrs Clements are indeed the best 100%
Mrs Clements is not one of the primary 6 LI

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023

1) Alycia because her bod in that bikini is the smoking hot... Especially the butt

2) it had to be the mom, but the lil sis scene in the bathroom taking just the head changed everything. Funny part is that I'm not into lolies, I had even preferred MC wouldn't touch the lil one since she was so unripe, but that scene was so good that I made exception, and a big one at that.

3) mom

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
I think another reason Alyvia is my favorite has to be she has a slow burner story (Viktoria, too), but there's also a certain innocence and fragility to Alyvia on she views herself and on what being loved is that's endearing. In contrast, Emily's innocence stems from curiosity and ignorance. Alyvia's innocence is a false perception and desire. Just saying, it could've easily be written that they weren't full blooded btw and still keep the taboo-esque mood so the circumstances itself doesn't affect the story

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
For me it's Stephanie, but I'm really looking forward for more Jacky development :)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
For me it's Steph and Emily because they both really are into the MC and they are both really sweet, haven't gotten close to Catherine yet but she seems like a good one too since she is so sweet and I also like the idea of corrupting her away from her boyfriend.

I think Alyvia is hot but I'm getting rather tired of the "bitchy girl syndrome". It seems to be in every VN kind of the same with Viktoria as well since she has an similar attitude. I really get tired of the whole it's your fault I am angry at you but in no way will I tell you why stories so that dampens my like for Viktoria as well.

I'm also wondering if there is going to be NTR in this game because the MC can show nude pictures of Steph to Aden and I was looking at the script and the variable used for the choice is "cbfntr", not that I care one way or the other, it's just there is no tag for it and I was just wondering. Also the MC keeps talking about how that Steph was a big slut after they went to the next grade of school so possibly I guess? Maybe even swinging?

May 14, 2022
For me it's Steph and Emily because they both really are into the MC and they are both really sweet, haven't gotten close to Catherine yet but she seems like a good one too since she is so sweet and I also like the idea of corrupting her away from her boyfriend.

I think Alyvia is hot but I'm getting rather tired of the "bitchy girl syndrome". It seems to be in every VN kind of the same with Viktoria as well since she has an similar attitude. I really get tired of the whole it's your fault I am angry at you but in no way will I tell you why stories so that dampens my like for Viktoria as well.

I'm also wondering if there is going to be NTR in this game because the MC can show nude pictures of Steph to Aden and I was looking at the script and the variable used for the choice is "cbfntr", not that I care one way or the other, it's just there is no tag for it and I was just wondering. Also the MC keeps talking about how that Steph was a big slut after they went to the next grade of school so possibly I guess? Maybe even swinging?
image.png

May 14, 2022

There will be no ntr or sharing in the game. MC showing Steph's photos to Aden is because of Cath's corruption path. First the MC shows Steph's photos and after the first corruption event with Cath, where the MC takes a photo of her naked ass, he shows it to Aden who still thinks these photos are of Steph.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I could not give two shits for Catherine, Stephanie is a close second I couldn't care less about.
The best for me is Missis Clements, probably will be Julia (will see) and Jacky and then Alyvia.
Missis Clements is defo the hottest.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes