jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
The NTR they are referring are Netorase and Netorare, the NTR in game is Netori. All three are different kinks though annoyingly use the same shortened word for them. Netori is the one where protagonist steals other people's love interest, where as in netorare you lose the love interest as protagonist and in netorase you share them with others.
Oh what I could've sworn the first two were the other way around. There's a visual image that explains it. I thought I understood it...

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
It's a little obvious why she's popular, teachers are a very common fetish among men (unless you've only had old hags as teachers) and to that you add the aspects of corruption and netori and it becomes even more obvious why she's popular.
Those outrageous proportions also help, that ratio is something else

Reactions: abyss_kaiser

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Oh what I could've sworn the first two were the other way around. There's a visual image that explains it. I thought I understood it...
Netorase = sharing/willing cuckold
Netorare = having your LI stolen
Netori = stealing other's LIs

As mentioned, this game has only Netori. It would be helpful if F95 separated the tags, instead of having them all lumped under NTR, but here we are.

horns of giant

May 29, 2022
I guess you never had a hot teacher in back in hs
It's a little obvious why she's popular, teachers are a very common fetish among men (unless you've only had old hags as teachers) and to that you add the aspects of corruption and netori and it becomes even more obvious why she's popular.
You guys are getting hot teacher in real life? I though that's just some doujin bullshit. Okay, that makes sense now. The plot is common probably because it is popular.
And I'm not a fan of corruption and netori. Probably that explains everything.

Reactions: Randomguy3478

falco256

May 27, 2019

As mentioned, this game has only Netori. It would be helpful if F95 separated the tags, instead of having them all lumped under NTR, but here we are.
You'd think they'd be separated into NTS, NTR and NTI tbh, or something that distinguishes them.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You'd think they'd be separated into NTS, NTR and NTI tbh, or something that distinguishes them.
Reason why they all are NTR is because how the Japanese hiragana writing system works. And west just copied the shorthand for them when translating anime and manga.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xsikal

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You guys are getting hot teacher in real life? I though that's just some doujin bullshit. Okay, that makes sense now. The plot is common probably because it is popular.
And I'm not a fan of corruption and netori. Probably that explains everything.
You never had a hot teacher? Damn, what backhole did you go to school in, lol? No shade, that just sucks though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023

Wouldn't Netori tho being a form of ntr be more favorable among the community? You know, being Mr. Steal Yo Girl instead of being a cuck

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Wouldn't Netori tho being a form of ntr be more favorable among the community? You know, being Mr. Steal Yo Girl instead of being a cuck
Definitely. I think netori is generally more accepted as it lends itself to the power fantasy a lot of us enjoy. But when people say NTR, the default assumption is that you're talking about netorare, which is restricted to a specific group of fans.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Definitely. I think netori is generally more accepted as it lends itself to the power fantasy a lot of us enjoy. But when people say NTR, the default assumption is that you're talking about netorare, which is restricted to a specific group of fans.
To be fair, this site only has one Tag (NTR) which is only used for Netorare. You wont see it for games which feature Netori. Understandable, considering that we would have a flood of "NTR aVoIdIbLe?!"-Posts in every Thread which would feature the NTR-Thread meaning Netori.
(And for Netori we have a Cheating-Tag)

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Missing out on the "joke" because you've already got the "funny man" blocked sure is fun :HideThePain:

On topic I think viktoria/Jacky have the most potential for interesting stories so they are best girl(s) imo

Reactions: Mythrs and Alandir
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes