mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I could not give two shits for Catherine, Stephanie is a close second I couldn't care less about.
The best for me is Missis Clements, probably will be Julia (will see) and Jacky and then Alyvia.
Missis Clements is defo the hottest.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I'm also wondering if there is going to be NTR in this game because the MC can show nude pictures of Steph to Aden and I was looking at the script and the variable used for the choice is "cbfntr", not that I care one way or the other, it's just there is no tag for it and I was just wondering. Also the MC keeps talking about how that Steph was a big slut after they went to the next grade of school so possibly I guess? Maybe even swinging?
It's because it's netori

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update
It has been a pretty wild week so there isn't all too much to talk about in terms of development.

I only really managed to get about one and a half scene done, mostly because I didn't have the time but also because I ended up rewriting one variation. Initially I wanted it to be a mutual masturbation scene but that was kind of forced and didn't really fit with future events of that path. The variation I did manage to finish rendering does have quite a lot of animations though, so I don't think the progress is too bad.

Anyway, as I said, not very much to talk about. There are now 2 big scenes left to do with 2 variations each as well as the variations I rewrote. I also got internet access again which is pretty nice.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I'm also wondering if there is going to be NTR in this game because the MC can show nude pictures of Steph to Aden and I was looking at the script and the variable used for the choice is "cbfntr", not that I care one way or the other, it's just there is no tag for it and I was just wondering. Also the MC keeps talking about how that Steph was a big slut after they went to the next grade of school so possibly I guess? Maybe even swinging?
Not how you're likely interpreting it. It's a setup for netori. If you go the corruption route for cathrine, mc will continue to sent aden pictures, claiming they are of steph, but they are actually cathrine.

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Development update
It has been a pretty wild week so there isn't all too much to talk about in terms of development.

I only really managed to get about one and a half scene done, mostly because I didn't have the time but also because I ended up rewriting one variation. Initially I wanted it to be a mutual masturbation scene but that was kind of forced and didn't really fit with future events of that path. The variation I did manage to finish rendering does have quite a lot of animations though, so I don't think the progress is too bad.

Anyway, as I said, not very much to talk about. There are now 2 big scenes left to do with 2 variations each as well as the variations I rewrote. I also got internet access again which is pretty nice.
Thanks for posting these here!

Reactions: xsikal

horns of giant

May 29, 2022
Somehow miss Clements is so popular she wins top main LI votes without being a main LI
I don't understand why people are so into her. Can someone elaborate more about why? I think her plot is pretty bland, like very standard and common. Is she sexy and beautiful? Yes, but that's just like most girls, not something really stands out.
ofc, I don't mean I don't like her. Just want to know why people like her so much.

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
I don't understand why people are so into her. Can someone elaborate more about why? I think her plot is pretty bland, like very standard and common. Is she sexy and beautiful? Yes, but that's just like most girls, not something really stands out.
ofc, I don't mean I don't like her. Just want to know why people like her so much.
This is just a guess but she a milf she a teacher and she so far has some of the best/most development and content of any character at least definitely among the side characters.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
She's hot, there's a significant corruption aspect to her given her marital status and position as a teacher, and there's already lots of sex. It's fantastic.

Reactions: mentosa

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Not how you're likely interpreting it. It's a setup for netori. If you go the corruption route for cathrine, mc will continue to sent aden pictures, claiming they are of steph, but they are actually cathrine.
Yeah I didn't figure that out until I did the blackmail scene with Catherine and after sent the pic to Aden. (Which so far I think is one of the best scenes in the VN.) Looks like a really good route to follow now that I know what is going on but I do like seeing all the crazy reactions when someone mentions the word "NTR" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I think Alyvia is hot but I'm getting rather tired of the "bitchy girl syndrome". It seems to be in every VN kind of the same with Viktoria as well since she has an similar attitude. I really get tired of the whole it's your fault I am angry at you but in no way will I tell you why stories so that dampens my like for Viktoria as well.
tsundere oxford.jpg

Reactions: Kansier

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
There will be no ntr or sharing in the game. MC showing Steph's photos to Aden is because of Cath's corruption path. First the MC shows Steph's photos and after the first corruption event with Cath, where the MC takes a photo of her naked ass, he shows it to Aden who still thinks these photos are of Steph.
Wait but isn't it already ntrare with the teacher and Catherine? Bc the mc is stealing them from their partners?

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
I guess you never had a hot teacher in back in hs

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Wait but isn't it already ntrare with the teacher and Catherine? Bc the mc is stealing them from their partners?
The NTR they are referring are Netorase and Netorare, the NTR in game is Netori. All three are different kinks though annoyingly use the same shortened word for them. Netori is the one where protagonist steals other people's love interest, where as in netorare you lose the love interest as protagonist and in netorase you share them with others.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It's a little obvious why she's popular, teachers are a very common fetish among men (unless you've only had old hags as teachers) and to that you add the aspects of corruption and netori and it becomes even more obvious why she's popular.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes