Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021

Development update – Map preview

The bonus scene took a bit more time than I would liked it to, so I didn't get quite done with the two maps. For the convenience store map I still need to fill out some empty spaced and do a bit of detail work in the surroundings streets of the store, for Mya's home I still have to do the neighborhood and the hallway of the house.

I think I should be able to finish the store map today and the rest of the Mya map shouldn't take longer than 1-2 evenings, meaning I will start the rendering process next week.

Anyway, here are the previews + two renders for pictures inside Mya's room.
View attachment 2758665 View attachment 2758667 View attachment 2758668
Mya needs to be a potential love interest girl is so hot:love::love:

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
Aren't we fucking around too?) just kidding, maybe she's not as slutty as she seems to be. and she's already a side girl anyway...
She try to get her friend to fuck some guys in club for fun.Also,mocking her as too narrow minded and prude.Typical modern women tbh.

I'm glad MC sis still somewhat conservative and have some traditional mindset.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Aren't we fucking around too?) just kidding, maybe she's not as slutty as she seems to be. and she's already a side girl anyway...
Probably lying to impress her friends. Definitely a route i can see this game going but idk I guess we gotta wait and see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Probably lying to impress her friends. Definitely a route i can see this game going but idk I guess we gotta wait and see.
Yeah, I agree. Says one thing but acts like sth else is true when asking Ben to take ''pictures'' of her, esp. if you previously rubbed her pussy & thus got her corruption to 1, then reject her at first and finally agree. She begs Ben to take pics of her.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, I agree. Says one thing but acts like sth else is true when asking Ben to take ''pictures'' of her, esp. if you previously rubbed her pussy & thus got her corruption to 1, then reject her at first and finally agree. She begs Ben to take pics of her.
(Server update causing the post to get nuked to redo and make my point come across retarded so bear with me here).

If thats the case and she's not like that the whole time would be nice. I enjoy how many of the characters turn out to be actually wholesome/gentle/kind in the end.

The whole aspect of MC getting things "twisted" about people who turn out to actually be "good" people who are actually instead of like 90% of games out there is something I wish there was more of. Like the "gyaru"/"slutty woman" who is actually kind/affectionate/loyal/wholesome/etc is a theme I can't get enough of in h-comics.

Sure, there's a "corruption" angle for characters, but it feels more of a "will do anything for MC" than them becoming loose cumdumps taking anyone's dick... plus MC's is made clear to probably have the best one anywhere (especially if it grows even more through puberty my guy going to have 9000 waifus :KEK: )

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
(Server update causing the post to get nuked to redo and make my point come across retarded so bear with me here).

If thats the case and she's not like that the whole time would be nice. I enjoy how many of the characters turn out to be actually wholesome/gentle/kind in the end.

The whole aspect of MC getting things "twisted" about people who turn out to actually be "good" people who are actually instead of like 90% of games out there is something I wish there was more of. Like the "gyaru"/"slutty woman" who is actually kind/affectionate/loyal/wholesome/etc is a theme I can't get enough of in h-comics.

Sure, there's a "corruption" angle for characters, but it feels more of a "will do anything for MC" than them becoming loose cumdumps taking anyone's dick... plus MC's is made clear to probably have the best one anywhere (especially if it grows even more through puberty my guy going to have 9000 waifus :KEK: )
Well dev already made it clear the corruption rote will result in them become cumdumps but just for mc

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Well dev already made it clear the corruption rote will result in them become cumdumps but just for mc
Yeah that's what I mean. Not the aspect of being passed around aspect people associate with a "bad end" but more they get obsessed with MC. Tbh some competitiveness/possessiveness of MC amongst them but not to the level of "yandere" would be top stuff. The whole sneaking some sex behind the others and MC ends up getting more than he was expecting out of them.

Some of them have the right design to be the "cute" jealous type we all think of in anime, but I think them becoming sexually aggressive would be far better, lol. Imagine if he has it "twisted" about Catherine and while she is wholesome and the perfect waifu in public, if she ends up the most sexually aggressive of the whole group towards him it would be too damn good.

A post game timeskip with MC being dead tired at his job/business/whatever dev has his role be later on every day because he uses up all his energy on them (cuts to them getting railed by him) and then gets a boner sitting there thinking about that night with a smirk panning to the end would be a nice touch to the ending. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017

Development update - Teaser 1
Alright, I started rendering but I didn't get very far. The problem was basically that when I was about to start I noticed that an major update for the skin shader I use for the characters got released and of course I wanted to immediately use it for v0.7. I'll spare you all the details, but I basically wasted a lot of time tweaking all the characters and my presets to look like they did before the update while still making the most out of the visual upgrade, but as it turned out, there we're a few problems I couldn't get rid of (mostly a very nasty neck seam on male characters) and so I returned back to my old setup.. I'll probably give the shader another try at some point, but not for v0.7.

Anyway, that was basically my excuse for why I only got 4 scenes done. Scene 2 and 3 are very small, together barely worth being counted as one regular scene while scene 1 is probably one of the bigger ones in the game so far.

I think from now on I should be able to work on rendering without anymore distractions, so I'm not willing to give up on my goal just yet. That said, this update will have even more lewd scenes than the last one, which is a good thing, but the animations definitely take their time. Especially one scene towards the end of the day should be pretty crazy in that regard.

PS: Rip illuison rip.png ts (3).png ts (1).png

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

If mom is coming with breakfast, how is bai going to save the mess that happened with lil sis corruption route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's how 99% of games handle moments like this. "MC groggily wakes up and looks over only to see that (x person) must have already gotten up and returned to their room."
Nope this is the 1% of games, for "reasons" I did not upload the last pic, but (x person) is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MoreLinks
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes