Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
I'm still curious, based on the conversation with the landlady, if you'll have a harem ending for both paths of if you can end up with one in the Love path

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.61c] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Please post the mod on something OTHER than ShitDrop.

Jul 1, 2023
Is the loli content filter broken? Still had to swatch all the little sister scenes when I disabled loli content.

By the way, big thanks to the dev for even implementing that in the first place.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I'm still curious, based on the conversation with the landlady, if you'll have a harem ending for both paths of if you can end up with one in the Love path
I don't see how there could not be a harem in the seduction path. No matter what happens, you always date stephanie and the other LIs always find out immediatly. So I don't see how the mc would hook up with any of the others in a seduction path without them being okay with sharing him. Because they all already know that he has a girlfriend.
I think the choice with the mother is less of a question of 'Do you want a harem' and more of 'Do you corrupt your mother by talking to her about wanting a harem'
I think harem will be for both routes, just how we get there will depend. Corruption seems to lean more into the sexual side and some more hardcore or dubious kinks. Cathrines corruption route seems like it might go into blackmail territory for example.
While seduction route is more romantic and loving. Emilies romance route already involves the mc convincing her that he can love more than 1 girl at once.

Is the loli content filter broken? Still had to swatch all the little sister scenes when I disabled loli content.

By the way, big thanks to the dev for even implementing that in the first place.
The functionality of the filter comes with the next update. I assume because that's when her sex scene happens.

Wait. So the gyaru hates nerds. But she is also more intelligent than her teacher-mother and the resident class president 'smart girl'?

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
This is literally the only game where I actually enjoy the inner monologue. I am curious, though, when it comes to the choices. It's perhaps too early to say, but is it best to play only with seduction points or only corruption points for a particular character? I don't mean, is one path better than the other, but what about balancing the points? Do you end up with the advantages of neither path, so to speak? Is it best to go full on with one or the other?
The basic idea for which path will be chosen is by which stat is higher at a certain point. When the stats are equal it gets decided depending on how I feel what is the more natural route for a character to take. For example, if you got equal stats with Emily, she will default to the seduction route because I feel like that makes the most sense for how things turned out so far. For a character like Stephanie that will probably be the other way around.

This is the perfect woman for me (btw there is 0 chance of a woman weighting 67kg while being 166cm with her slim figure).

View attachment 2813430
Yeah, its probably a bit to high, but I didn't put much thought into the weights. I basically just plugged the height, age and sex into a weight calculator and added the breast weight from a separate breast weight calculator (god bless the internet) on top of that. According to that calculation, Mrs. Clements is about 10% boobs.

You will be able to get the harem ending no matter which path for any given character you choose. Full seduction harem will be possible.

That's my bad, the option to turn it off probably shouldn't be there yet, as it has no functionality yet. I will make it work as soon as possible, maybe v0.7, v0.7a at the latest.

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
You will be able to get the harem ending no matter which path for any given character you choose. Full seduction harem will be possible.
Hi, love the game. Maybe I should phrased me question differently. I was wondering whether you would have a forced harem ending on the love path. Personally, I find it nice in games when, while on a love path, you can choose to be monogamous.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Hi, love the game. Maybe I should phrased me question differently. I was wondering whether you would have a forced harem ending on the love path. Personally, I find it nice in games when, while on a love path, you can choose to be monogamous.
Well, the thing is, this story is about fixing MC past and his relationship with other, but not about finding true love.

Reactions: aladefenix

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Ngl I seriously though Viktoria was like 5'6+ or something with ease being the aggressive high-T sporty chick. Everyone being ~average/slightly below average to short in this caught me by surprise. Maybe I just grew up in a town where everyone was tall, cuz I don't think I knew a single fully developed "Z-schooler" who was 4'7, lol. Rather than adjust the weights down just make them all taller.

EZ fix for everyone questioning the heights/weights. Personally I dont mind the extra implied heft when they all have some thicc thighs/chests it makes a bit of sense to just adjust the height a bit instead. MC needs that extra length to stroke that demon dick anyhow. :PogChamp:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Ngl I seriously though Viktoria was like 5'6+ or something with ease being the aggressive high-T sporty chick. Everyone being ~average/slightly below average to short in this caught me by surprise. Maybe I just grew up in a town where everyone was tall, cuz I don't think I knew a single fully developed "Z-schooler" who was 4'7, lol. Rather than adjust the weights down just make them all taller.

EZ fix for everyone questioning the heights/weights. Personally I dont mind the extra implied heft when they all have some thicc thighs/chests it makes a bit of sense to just adjust the height a bit instead. MC needs that extra length to stroke that demon dick anyhow. :PogChamp:
most of the women other than emily is super thick and a whole lot of woman to handle i hope the MC is up for the task.

Reactions: Gojii
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes