Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Twisted Fantasies – Bonus scene 1

Alright here is the promised bonus scene consisting of 72 renders with 6 animations.

It was quite fun to do, especially the animations are a bit different from those in the main game (although some of them look a bit iffy), but the whole thing definitely took me a bit longer than I wanted it to. Accordingly I'm not sure if I will continue this series. But do tell me what you think about it, so than I can decide if its worth the time not spend on the main game.

Now I will try to get the maps done for the dev update tomorrow. View attachment 2755127 View attachment 2755136
dev has new announcement, pls share

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
dev has new announcement, pls share
Now announcement doesn't have a lot. He'll be back home by Tuesday, take a day off and then get back to work on the scenes.
The pictures are just 4 renders of the family wearing what looks like a white swimsuit. One of them together, and then one pic of each of them.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update â Random renders

Nothing much this week either. I managed to squeeze in a bit of translating, but the results aren't much to talk about and I will probably have to go over it again anyway. I will be back home next week, probably on Tuesday and then I will actually have the rest of the week off from work which is at least something. I will probably take one day off completely because I really feel like I could need a small break and then I will try to catch up with the development as fast as possible.

What remains to be done is pretty much the same as when I left: Finish up rendering the remaining scenes and then translate everything. I had planned to do a few other things for v0.7 but seeing as I'm quite late once again I will just try to get the actual content done and do the other stuff I had planned for the following minor updates.Â

Here are just some random quick renders I prepared of the MCs family

1691952489467.png

1691952432234.png

1691952563110.png

1691952623309.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 28, 2022
Not bad (about Your game), just I'm into giantess fetish, so I need more tall women and girls who are way bigger, more massive and stronger than the main character, plus harem, so this is what I need and search and did not find in your game. All others is not bad. But I prefer fantasy, not ordinary, grey life.
I like your description of the game you like ,,,is there any good games like that ....for example in shrinking stories the arc where mc gets smaller slowly and can play with each phase of height .... anything like that

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Development update â Random renders

Nothing much this week either. I managed to squeeze in a bit of translating, but the results aren't much to talk about and I will probably have to go over it again anyway. I will be back home next week, probably on Tuesday and then I will actually have the rest of the week off from work which is at least something. I will probably take one day off completely because I really feel like I could need a small break and then I will try to catch up with the development as fast as possible.

What remains to be done is pretty much the same as when I left: Finish up rendering the remaining scenes and then translate everything. I had planned to do a few other things for v0.7 but seeing as I'm quite late once again I will just try to get the actual content done and do the other stuff I had planned for the following minor updates.Â

Here are just some random quick renders I prepared of the MCs family

View attachment 2848861

View attachment 2848860

View attachment 2848862

View attachment 2848865

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IKR...
it's too juicy to hold onto~~

Mar 24, 2020
From observed experiences, in game development it's not that case in 99.99% of the time. So many buggy messes, or lacking promised features, or story update isn't quite as much as was promised.
In my time it was not the case 75% of the time, some real golden games can be produced in the right conditions. Whether one of those "conditions" is rushing the game development process, it only depends on the game developer(s) making it and if they can how well thought out the game is.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
In my time it was not the case 75% of the time, some real golden games can be produced in the right conditions. Whether one of those "conditions" is rushing the game development process, it only depends on the game developer(s) making it and if they can how well thought out the game is.
I've been a gamer for a long time and I can tell you it's definetly not 75%.
But yeah, it does happen. But when it does it's usually because it forces some sort of creative decision that ends up benefitting the game.
Like choosing an artstyle, because it's faster to make, but it ends up meshing really well with the themes and atmosphere of the game.
But this also doesn't count here. Baibai is making a mostly linear vn. The only things the dev could do to save time here is doing less animations, less renders or less branching between corruption and seduction route.
I don't think any of those will improve the game in any way.

Mar 24, 2020
I've been a gamer for a long time and I can tell you it's definetly not 75%.
But yeah, it does happen. But when it does it's usually because it forces some sort of creative decision that ends up benefitting the game.
Like choosing an artstyle, because it's faster to make, but it ends up meshing really well with the themes and atmosphere of the game.
But this also doesn't count here. Baibai is making a mostly linear vn. The only things the dev could do to save time here is doing less animations, less renders or less branching between corruption and seduction route.
I don't think any of those will improve the game in any way.
True most of this cuts wouldn't improve the game (with the small exception of less scene/animation heavy update)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes