massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Doesn't stephy dad work in the same accounting firm as MC mom?
i'm not really sure i re-played the game a dozen times and i don't remember ever seeing anyone saying anything about her dad working somewhere other than stephanie saying neighbors say how he is a criminal i might have missed the part of him or her or someone saying if he had a job.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I think, it's possible a threesome scene between Stephie and another girl (perphaps Vic or Cath)
Or Alyvia and Mia or Emi
Vic and Cath wont be available that early. Vic is not really sure about her feelings for MC and also dislikes him currently and Cath is in an relationship. Would be unlikely that they both are in a sexual relationship with MC that early in the story.
Let alone that a threesome would be far too early, especially as the first sexual interaction.

I think it would be Miss Clements or Mya. Both are side characters, but I just think it is too early for Alyvia or the Mom and I also think that it would be too much Emi in a row if she gets a big sex scene in the upcoming Update.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i think we will see more in the coming updates in foreplay with emi and maybe a sex scene with stephy without a condom and maybe a kiss scene with cath and maybe more foreplay with miss clements and probaly mya given miss clements seen your penis so probaly wants to do something with it as a payback for eating her out ,just my two cents.

Jan 18, 2018
Development update – Outfit poll

Alright, I've been back at if for a few days now. Currently I'm working on the sex scene but I haven't gotten it done yet as its pretty ridiculous how big its going to be. Its about 50 renders bigger than the last one but at the same time a lot denser with action, a bunch of animations and two different variations in the middle of it. I might have overdone it a little bit, but at the same time, I think its pretty important narratively for it to be the mother of all sex scenes.

After that there is one (semi) lewd scene to accompany the sex scene remaining as well as two comparatively small dialog scenes to wrap everything up.

Anyway, I'm kind of running out of ideas for stuff to accompany these dev updates, but, while it may be a bit early for it, I wanted to make a outfit poll for v0.8 anyway, so here it is. Two outfits for Stephanie, both outer wear and the bikini underneath. This may be a bit of a spoiler but I think it was pretty obvious where the events of Saturday would take place in anyway.
View attachment 2865198 View attachment 2865197
option B for me.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
How could Steph be part of the threesome scene if she will be busy on Friday? Ms. Clements & her daughter would be cool but not sure thats gonna happen.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii and Mark17
Jan 18, 2018
A few years ago, my son was 18 years old and had just entered college. He fell in love with a student who in his words was the most beautiful girl in the world. He told me that since he was very shy, he decided to approach her after drinking a lot at a party.

It didn’t work… after babbling a few words, he threw up everything in front of her!

He asked me what advice I can give him about his shyness. I replied as follows:

• IF there was a time machine and I could visit my 18-year-old version, I would go with a baseball bat to the past and beat up my 18-year-old version. The amount of sex I missed on all the wasted opportunities due to my shyness in the past is worthy of a good beating!
There you go. This advice served its purpose and my son, now 25 years old, had no more problems approaching any girl he was interested in.

This is why I like this game so much. Imagine what it would be like if I could go back in time. Fortunately I didn’t have any sisters and I certainly wouldn’t try anything with my mother, but if I could go back in time I would change the course of all the missed chances with girls who most of the time showed interest in me, but immersed in my shyness I lost so much.

If you are young and shy and are reading this message now, I say: be afraid, very afraid! When you least expect it, some old man who looks like you might suddenly show up and give you a good beating with a baseball bat. Don’t miss your chance to have good memories in the future because of all the sex you enjoyed!

Thank you BaiBai for your game. For remembering that there are old perverts like me, with good or bad memories of the past! ;)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
A few years ago, my son was 18 years old and had just entered college. He fell in love with a student who in his words was the most beautiful girl in the world. He told me that since he was very shy, he decided to approach her after drinking a lot at a party.

It didn’t work… after babbling a few words, he threw up everything in front of her!

He asked me what advice I can give him about his shyness. I replied as follows:

• IF there was a time machine and I could visit my 18-year-old version, I would go with a baseball bat to the past and beat up my 18-year-old version. The amount of sex I missed on all the wasted opportunities due to my shyness in the past is worthy of a good beating!
There you go. This advice served its purpose and my son, now 25 years old, had no more problems approaching any girl he was interested in.

This is why I like this game so much. Imagine what it would be like if I could go back in time. Fortunately I didn’t have any sisters and I certainly wouldn’t try anything with my mother, but if I could go back in time I would change the course of all the missed chances with girls who most of the time showed interest in me, but immersed in my shyness I lost so much.

If you are young and shy and are reading this message now, I say: be afraid, very afraid! When you least expect it, some old man who looks like you might suddenly show up and give you a good beating with a baseball bat. Don’t miss your chance to have good memories in the future because of all the sex you enjoyed!

Thank you BaiBai for your game. For remembering that there are old perverts like me, with good or bad memories of the past! ;)
should told him to invest in bitcoin - now he would have money AND swimming in pussy

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
what is the difference between seduction and corruption here?
Nothing much currently, few small changes here and there in dialogues and iirc bit difference between Emily's romance and corruption paths. Basically the idea is are the women with MC more for the love they feel or the lust they feel towards them.

Reactions: Gojii and BluexRexy

Tarkustehwise

Apr 21, 2018

Alright, I've been back at if for a few days now. Currently I'm working on the sex scene but I haven't gotten it done yet as its pretty ridiculous how big its going to be. Its about 50 renders bigger than the last one but at the same time a lot denser with action, a bunch of animations and two different variations in the middle of it. I might have overdone it a little bit, but at the same time, I think its pretty important narratively for it to be the mother of all sex scenes.

After that there is one (semi) lewd scene to accompany the sex scene remaining as well as two comparatively small dialog scenes to wrap everything up.

Anyway, I'm kind of running out of ideas for stuff to accompany these dev updates, but, while it may be a bit early for it, I wanted to make a outfit poll for v0.8 anyway, so here it is. Two outfits for Stephanie, both outer wear and the bikini underneath. This may be a bit of a spoiler but I think it was pretty obvious where the events of Saturday would take place in anyway.
Option A

Reactions: WarLord01A

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Nothing much currently, few small changes here and there in dialogues and iirc bit difference between Emily's romance and corruption paths. Basically the idea is are the women with MC more for the love they feel or the lust they feel towards them.
The difference between scenes being spicy and innocent is not "nothing much".

Reactions: Gojii and BluexRexy

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
what is the difference between seduction and corruption here?
Quite a bit, for one character at least. For most it's just some dialogue changes, but one of them has entire different scenes and plot elements depending on the route.
Generally seduction is more romance focused and corruption is more sex focused. And mc will be more selfish on the corruption route.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Due to bikini I'm forced to choose A, besides me not being a fan of those, it doesn't even fit the character at all.

The suits is cool to both, I always liked girls with the knot on the shirt, and it fits more into the beach scene when it comes to B. A would be an amazing suit for playing tennis/badminton, if the dev has that in mind I would save that outfit for a future scene.

Reactions: Mark17

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
well for me i very much like this game because i can relate to the older version of the MC, no girlfirend, no kids, no possessions worth speaking of , in a small crapped apartment and my family other than my mother god bless her is the only one that has ever been by my side or had my back, i work at a job just like the older MC with barely enough money to support myself, no pitty party i swear, just the way i was born i was not blessed in certain areas head to toe , that even with billions of dollars no women would ever give me the time of day ,i would bet everything i have on it, i swear , oh and if your thinking i need to work out to get a girl , for what i am , it wouldnt work, i know first hand. so i like this game so much because the MC is given the chance i wish i would have when i die but with a few changes to my body no being fat is not one of them or bald, so i can relate a ton to the MC , i don't know how in the hell the game developer made a game with pretty much mimics me and my hopes and dreams of a second chance. of a better future, in the next life, and maybe i'm not the only one here who dreams and hopes of the same.?(y)

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
well for me i very much like this game because i can relate to the older version of the MC, no girlfirend, no kids, no possessions worth speaking of , in a small crapped apartment and my family other than my mother god bless her is the only one that has ever been by my side or had my back, i work at a job just like the older MC with barely enough money to support myself, no pitty party i swear, just the way i was born i was not blessed in certain areas head to toe , that even with billions of dollars no women would ever give me the time of day ,i would bet everything i have on it, i swear , oh and if your thinking i need to work out to get a girl , for what i am , it wouldnt work, i know first hand. so i like this game so much because the MC is given the chance i wish i would have when i die but with a few changes to my body no being fat is not one of them or bald, so i can relate a ton to the MC , i don't know how in the hell the game developer made a game with pretty much mimics me and my hopes and dreams of a second chance. of a better future, in the next life, and maybe i'm not the only one here who dreams and hopes of the same.?(y)
Yes, it's us - the ugly, the deformed, the underbelly of society, gods unwanted children - that really appreciate this game. The appeal of a miracle, the copium of a second chance had always spoken to me, to a point where I literally cried tears of joy while playing this game for the first time.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Yes, it's us - the ugly, the deformed, the underbelly of society, gods unwanted children - that really appreciate this game. The appeal of a miracle, the copium of a second chance had always spoken to me, to a point where I literally cried tears of joy while playing this game for the first time.
a lot of you would really be shocked and surpised, and i was when i first played this game, i don't know how a AVN game can be so close to what i have been my entire adult life and how the game deveolper came up with the concept so close to home. i would do and have the same motive as the MC with money to help my mother if i could go back in time or even had a gift or talent i was born with to work with but thats the selfless part of who i am, the selfish part is with having my own family and it was not given to me i don't have all the tools to work with, but the MC made bad choices but for me the choices was never given to me because of how i was born , so maybe it's the luck of the draw or fate and destiny but if you say i have free will then where was my will at to have a body from head to toe as i do and no amount of exercise or eating healthy or amount of money will change what i was given without my free will, so here is to hoping in a second chance like the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii and Mark17
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes