Zareem

May 20, 2017
Development update – Outfit poll

Alright, I've been back at if for a few days now. Currently I'm working on the sex scene but I haven't gotten it done yet as its pretty ridiculous how big its going to be. Its about 50 renders bigger than the last one but at the same time a lot denser with action, a bunch of animations and two different variations in the middle of it. I might have overdone it a little bit, but at the same time, I think its pretty important narratively for it to be the mother of all sex scenes.

After that there is one (semi) lewd scene to accompany the sex scene remaining as well as two comparatively small dialog scenes to wrap everything up.

Anyway, I'm kind of running out of ideas for stuff to accompany these dev updates, but, while it may be a bit early for it, I wanted to make a outfit poll for v0.8 anyway, so here it is. Two outfits for Stephanie, both outer wear and the bikini underneath. This may be a bit of a spoiler but I think it was pretty obvious where the events of Saturday would take place in anyway.
1692545700323.png 1692545692733.png

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Alright, I've been back at if for a few days now. Currently I'm working on the sex scene but I haven't gotten it done yet as its pretty ridiculous how big its going to be. Its about 50 renders bigger than the last one but at the same time a lot denser with action, a bunch of animations and two different variations in the middle of it. I might have overdone it a little bit, but at the same time, I think its pretty important narratively for it to be the mother of all sex scenes.

After that there is one (semi) lewd scene to accompany the sex scene remaining as well as two comparatively small dialog scenes to wrap everything up.

Anyway, I'm kind of running out of ideas for stuff to accompany these dev updates, but, while it may be a bit early for it, I wanted to make a outfit poll for v0.8 anyway, so here it is. Two outfits for Stephanie, both outer wear and the bikini underneath. This may be a bit of a spoiler but I think it was pretty obvious where the events of Saturday would take place in anyway.
View attachment 2865198 View attachment 2865197
Out of those two options, i like both but have to say A is bit more to my liking as a whole.

Mark17

May 15, 2017

B for me!

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Any guesses as to whom is "the mother of all sex scenes" going to be with? I hope it's not Stephanie, but I have doubts as both missis Clements and Mya are essentially side characters, so it cant be too important from the narative perspective.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Any guesses as to whom is "the mother of all sex scenes" going to be with? I hope it's not Stephanie, but I have doubts as both missis Clements and Mya are essentially side characters, so it cant be too important from the narative perspective.
"The mother of all sex scenes."
I think the hint is in the quote, but perhaps that's just wishful thinking :ROFLMAO:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Stephanie says she has no time on that day, Clements and Mya are side character, Alyvia, Mother, Catherine and Viktoria don't seem like they are ready. (Though that would certainly be a way to prevent Alyvia from loosing it to Dillan on the weekend, lmao.) So my guess would be emily, since she's the only main character who seems to have enough progress to warant it.
Though I do hope it isn't her.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Stephanie says she has no time on that day, Clements and Mya are side character, Alyvia, Mother, Catherine and Viktoria don't seem like they are ready. (Though that would certainly be a way to prevent Alyvia from loosing it to Dillan on the weekend, lmao.) So my guess would be emily, since she's the only main character who seems to have enough progress to warant it.
Oh, howdy fellow discord member. :)
Agreed, it probably will be her.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I think, it's possible a threesome scene between Stephie and another girl (perphaps Vic or Cath)
Or Alyvia and Mia or Emi

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

i like A

Zareem

May 20, 2017
When & where, in what scene & chapter does Steph say she has no time on Friday? Why doesn't she have time?

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
idk stephanie said her dad was an criminal and i seen he had a beer so probaly a drunk too idk, but he seemed cool to me the way he treated and talked to the MC, i hope to find out more about him and what shady dealings he's into. i really feel sorry for her she is really a sweet girl and just looking for love and acceptance like most of us.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
idk stephanie said her dad was an criminal and i seen he had a beer so probaly a drunk too idk, but he seemed cool to me the way he treated and talked to the MC, i hope to find out more about him and what shady dealings he's into. i really feel sorry for her she is really a sweet girl and just looking for love and acceptance like most of us.
Doesn't stephy dad work in the same accounting firm as MC mom?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes