Zareem

May 20, 2017
Friday is only on SubscribeStar for the 10-dollar tier, public update 2 weeks later.

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Let's not encourage that, BaiBai has to make money
Do you remember what site we're on again? That can be said for literally every creator on here. Even if you don't feel the same for the big creators, there's hundreds of other small creators as well in the same boat. Also, don't act like you're not gonna download the game if it comes out today on here :LOL:.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Do you remember what site we're on again? That can be said for literally every creator on here. Even if you don't feel the same for the big creators, there's hundreds of other small creators as well in the same boat. Also, don't act like you're not gonna download the game if it comes out today on here :LOL:.
I am just saying its not a bad idea to wait a bit, everyone loses if BaiBai stops the game because of that

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Someone who is a subscriber will definitely just post it here anyway
Usually people do not post this game the same day. I, for one, will not do it today but I will definitely buy it.
This game is too fucking important and the developer did not lie too much yet for me to hate him.

If he becomes like stoper or lust and passion motherfuckers, I will stop buying or start fucking leaking w/o any moral conundrums.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DicksInSpace

AlliedWar

Nov 19, 2021
Usually people do not post this game the same day. I, for one, will not do it today but I will definitely buy it.
This game is too fucking important and the developer did not lie too much yet for me to hate him.

If he becomes like stoper or lust and passion motherfuckers, I will stop buying or start fucking leaking w/o any moral conundrums.
well i do supports the argument off not sharing the game "here" on day 1. Only exceptions would be if the dev are a big fish like DPC or ocean and so on where it "dosent" hurt that mutch anyway. I would also buy it, if he used Patreon. Maybe you can send me DM for the link if it dosent get postet here <3 ? (would not share it) :)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes