Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Development update – The long wait

This should be the last dev update before v0.7 but it will probably be a very close call. I might give myself the freedom to make the 4 months whole should I feel like it needs a bit more polish as I don't think these few days more would really matter anymore.

That said 4 months development time are definitely too long and this wasn't how I wanted to do things when I started with this. I will wait to pass final judgment on the whole thing until the update is released and I read some of the feedback, but these full in-game day updates probably won't be a regular thing anymore if I don't think that I can push them out in a reasonable time frame. Luckily both v0.8 and v0.9 should be a lot smaller just by the nature of things.

But as I said, I will probably write a bit more about it once the update is out. For now here is just one small render from v0.7.
View attachment 2955053
bro, dev has new announcement

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Not a big fan of this kind of graphic filter.
But the game itself is so appeling that I can bear with this little inconvenience.
I cannot say it has some unique setting or story to offer, but the way it's flowing is unique indeed!
The game gives both sweet and bitter vibes (both add points to the game's charm), has a simple-looking but intriguing mystery behind the setting, and has a familiar but still nice build-up between characters.
I'm not really that deep into the story advance, and I feel like I'm not gonna play it in one go - no need for that, on contrary - I'm gonna savour the joyment it brings as long as I can! )

Reactions: notBatman747

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update – One last one
1696204937409.png

I'm a big liar and a scammer and a milker and a disappointment but this is actually, 100%, guaranteed, super promise, without the shadow of a doubt the last one. I'm done with translating but I just need a little bit more time for sound stuff, testing and especially at least some proofreading so that the update is readable.

I'm sorry about it but the wait has been so long, I don't want this to suck now just because of a few days.

I'll see you on the other side.

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Development update – One last one
View attachment 2973584

I'm a big liar and a scammer and a milker and a disappointment but this is actually, 100%, guaranteed, super promise, without the shadow of a doubt the last one. I'm done with translating but I just need a little bit more time for sound stuff, testing and especially at least some proofreading so that the update is readable.

I'm sorry about it but the wait has been so long, I don't want this to suck now just because of a few days.

I'll see you on the other side.
omg ... were is that we have seen those lines beforeeee .... > <
what developer game was that one ? ra di an ce one's no ?

♥ BUT and big BUT so far this game is good , as it is , developer is going fine even if greeedy us want one update each month lol .

more of the sis and mom corruption / or love route

It no have why to end when they have sex, like most of developers out there, that think the WORK is done when they have sex and that's it
make them go deep into corruption , level 2 , level 3 , and other tags like preg, grup sex, bondage, slapping , punishments and so and so ..

there is so many possibilities that hope the developer at least consider.... ♥ and keep going as shuu doing

where are banners for this one ?

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
omg ... were is that we have seen those lines beforeeee .... > <
what developer game was that one ? ra di an ce one's no ?

♥ BUT and big BUT so far this game is good , as it is , developer is going fine even if greeedy us want one update each month lol .

more of the sis and mom corruption / or love route

It no have why to end when they have sex, like most of developers out there, that think the WORK is done when they have sex and that's it
make them go deep into corruption , level 2 , level 3 , and other tags like preg, grup sex, bondage, slapping , punishments and so and so ..

there is so many possibilities that hope the developer at least consider.... ♥ and keep going as shuu doing

where are banners for this one ?
I really hope I and a few other supporters of Baibai will convince him to release smaller updates. There are a few idiot white-knight supporters who say "take as much time as you want", but only a few.

Reactions: Perv_Old_Robot

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I really hope I and a few other supporters of Baibai will convince him to release smaller updates. There are a few idiot white-knight supporters who say "take as much time as you want", but only a few.
Personally, I prefer to wait a little and have long updates. Luckily for me I have other things that keep me entertained in my life so I don't mind waiting.

Jan 18, 2018
THANK YOOOOUU!! Well said! That's exactly what's happening here. Those people who keep telling that the DEV should take as much time as he want are, in fact, really hurting him! When the DEV decides to take too long between updates, people might leave their paid support .

I do agree that the DEV should longer when he's doing too labor intensive like animations on specifics parts of the game, like a fight for example, but, as players we should always be on the other side remind the DEV that we miss his work. For me is a form of appreciation.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
THANK YOOOOUU!! Well said! That's exactly what's happening here. Those people who keep telling that the DEV should take as much time as he want are, in fact, really hurting him! When the DEV decides to take too long between updates, people might leave their paid support .

I do agree that the DEV should longer when he's doing too labor intensive like animations on specifics parts of the game, like a fight for example, but, as players we should always be on the other side remind the DEV that we miss his work. For me is a form of appreciation.
Faster updates = greater chance of burnout and writing decline

That's why I think it's better for devs to do things at their own pace.

Jan 18, 2018
Faster updates = greater chance of burnout and writing decline

That's why I think it's better for devs to do things at their own pace.
That's not the case here. Our dear BaiBai decided to make a BIGGER update and take longer to deliver it.

I'm just saying that's his decision and we should respect it. But we should not lie and tell him that's ok and he will be fine on the long run. That's not the truth.

• Angry
Reactions: Gojii and KrLosZ

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
My goodness, this is my 1st time being to engross in a story from a hentai game. Bravo my good sir.

I have to ask the people here, is there any other similar game with such great plot and visual for me to play in the mean time?

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
That's not the case here. Our dear BaiBai decided to make a BIGGER update and take longer to deliver it.

I'm just saying that's his decision and we should respect it. But we should not lie and tell him that's ok and he will be fine on the long run. That's not the truth.
That's your point of view about it being a "lie". Peoples can have a different way of thinking than you do, and many other creators prove you wrong as some prove you right. It doesn't depend on what people say, but more on the motivation of the creator.

THANK YOOOOUU!! Well said! That's exactly what's happening here. Those people who keep telling that the DEV should take as much time as he want are, in fact, really hurting him! When the DEV decides to take too long between updates, people might leave their paid support.
That would be true if the DEV does a 30 minutes low quality update after a longtime. But if the quality and quantity is there, I don't see why people should drop support. I personnaly better like to wait something like 3 to 6 months and having a 2 to 3 hours content in an update than smalls updates. I usually drop interest on small updates, let the game aside for a while then one day comeback to it.

All that said, I really ejoyed the game. Keep the good work !!!

Reactions: Perv_Old_Robot
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes