mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
The update is not available yet? Come on Babai! We know you are Japanese, so either you are sleeping more than 3 hours a day or you are taking more than two bathroom breaks a day in the office. No more paid overtime for you. We are going to call your manager to whip that update out for us! :LOL:
No idea if your post is a joke but the developer is not Japanese.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
yeah at least even if is aaaaaaaaah pan to wait 1 or 2 weeks , at least there is a update coming , NO LIKE OTHER pieces of XXX developer who troll and troll .

Hope this developer keeps up as he has been till now ♥ moaaaaaaaaaaar of the mom and sis ...ad the teacher and her daughter too please
Yes!!!we need the teacher and daughter as possible love interests please

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Development update – Balance

I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to feel kind of stupid writing these dev updates every week. But, whether you believe it or not, we're actually getting there.

In total I made 6 scenes of progress, plus one additional scene I made from the ground up. The new one isn't really anything big, just about 30 renders which I felt were necessary to transition things a bit more smoothly.

Anyway, here is a animation I made quite a while ago (pretty much when I made the Mrs. Clements animation). I didn't really want to post it until I had one of these for all the characters, but I didn't now what else to attach and I can't really come up with any other ideas right now.

I'm pretty sure I won't make the release until next Sunday, but the next development update should be the last one.

New one out

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update – The long wait

This should be the last dev update before v0.7 but it will probably be a very close call. I might give myself the freedom to make the 4 months whole should I feel like it needs a bit more polish as I don't think these few days more would really matter anymore.

That said 4 months development time are definitely too long and this wasn't how I wanted to do things when I started with this. I will wait to pass final judgment on the whole thing until the update is released and I read some of the feedback, but these full in-game day updates probably won't be a regular thing anymore if I don't think that I can push them out in a reasonable time frame. Luckily both v0.8 and v0.9 should be a lot smaller just by the nature of things.

But as I said, I will probably write a bit more about it once the update is out. For now here is just one small render from v0.7.
1695603134751.png

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 2713119

Overview:
Twisted Memories
is a game about an ugly bastard that travels back in time and turns into his teenage self.
What will an ordinary looking teenager with the mind of a perverted old man be able to do?
How many of the woman from his past will he be able to corrupt?
Will he build the harem he always dreamed about, or will he maybe find the true love he was always missing in his life?
The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-21
Release Date: 2023-06-20
Developer: BaiBai - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra:
WALKTHROUGH MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2466504 View attachment 2466502 View attachment 2466503 View attachment 2025027 View attachment 2466505 View attachment 2025032 View attachment 2025033 View attachment 2025025 View attachment 2466500 View attachment 2466501 View attachment 2466506 View attachment 2025030 View attachment 2025028 View attachment 2025035
so is there a harem route or your lock into only one just asking having gotten that far yet.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Struggling to meet a deadline is usually a bad omen for games here on F95. Hoping that this won't be the case this game, since it is absolutely spectacular
There is 0 reason to believe it for this game. The Dev has been reliable and even if this time it takes longer, the Update is also bigger (one full day instead of half of one day). And the Dev even said that they dont look it that way and are returning to shorter Updates which come more regular.

Everything is fine, no reason to suspect anything.

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
I am going to have to add "wait you fool" to my bookmark since every time I see this game pop up it makes me want to play it, but then I am always so sad when I finish the update because it's so damn good.
Even though I did this, I still played 0.6 the moment it released, and now I find myself checking every few hours for an update. I am incurable, and my only treatment... is more Twisted Memories!

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes