-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
I have played the latest version of the game twice, it's really good, my favorite character is Emy and Stephi, no character is bad, they are all good, I just hope that NTR is not added in the course of the story.
I hope MC can make Catherine fall in love before something serious happens with her boyfriend who seems to take advantage of her kindness (no idea xd):):coffee::devilish:
AcademicPracticalChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
I have played the latest version of the game twice, it's really good, my favorite character is Emy and Stephi, no character is bad, they are all good, I just hope that NTR is not added in the course of the story.
I hope MC can make Catherine fall in love before something serious happens with her boyfriend who seems to take advantage of her kindness (no idea xd):):coffee::devilish:
Does it really feel like the kind of game that will end up including non-avoidable NTR? Or even any at all for that matter?

I think that at that point in the development the biggest (likely) risk for a game like this is to try and have too many side girls and lose track of the main LIs (imo).
I like it better when a game focuses on 4-5 girls max, but goes all the way with them

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Does it really feel like the kind of game that will end up including non-avoidable NTR? Or even any at all for that matter?

I think that at that point in the development the biggest (likely) risk for a game like this is to try and have too many side girls and lose track of the main LIs (imo).
I like it better when a game focuses on 4-5 girls max, but goes all the way with them
Foe Aiden yes

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

The number of li's should be tied to your technical capabilities. If you had a potato pc and then you want to add 20 girls then you are crazy. If you have DPC setup and want to make a HS2 game with 20 girls then i see it doable. Just look at DPC making a 3d renpy game with only 5 main girls and he has an insane setup. Unbroken just came out and the game could be only Elspeth and nobody would say a thing as she is just so good of a character and just mend really well with the MC.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

There are some people who go into basically every thread and ask if NTR will be added or if there will be (un)avoidable NTR. Even games which are in development for years and did not show a single sign of NTR at all. People are just like that.

When it comes to the LIs - I think it is fine with the current number. 6 Main-LIs and 6 Side-LIs should be manageable. In the end, it might happen that some Side-LI does not have as many scenes, but this would be fine. They are Side-LIs, after all.

In the end, someone will be unhappy anyway because their favorite character did not get enough scenes (according to them), but I think the Dev knows what they are doing.

The number of li's should be tied to your technical capabilities. If you had a potato pc and then you want to add 20 girls then you are crazy. If you have DPC setup and want to make a HS2 game with 20 girls then i see it doable. Just look at DPC making a 3d renpy game with only 5 main girls and he has an insane setup. Unbroken just came out and the game could be only Elspeth and nobody would say a thing as she is just so good of a character and just mend really well with the MC.
Meh, not really. The thing is, even if you are able to technically do it (and do it fast), it will still take time to develop those LIs. And you have to give them scenes over time AND those need to feel unique, because in the end, it is quality over quantity (nobody needs 10 LIs when their scenes are copy&paste with a different mode). There are games on this side which are in development for years (or were abandoned) without any sign to be completed soon, mainly because they are too ambitious when it comes to the number of LIs. Some dont even have H-Scenes while other LIs have H-Scenes, but get asked for a lot. And as a Dev you have to balance this. And since someone can only work so much, this means that it takes several Updates to give H-Scenes to each girl and after some Updates you are at the point where one of the popular girls got a H-scene a year ago and people want more and then you want to fulfill this wish, etc...

So even if you are technically able to do this, it should always be realistic.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Development update - Teaser 3

Not much to write about. I'm still going through all the dialog and there is still a lot remaining to do. Currently I'm at the 10th scene, although there were a few pretty small scenes in there. The remaining scenes are mostly big, but then again, this update pretty much only has very big or very small scenes (with the big ones in a clear majority).

Also, the 10th scene is troubling me a bit as I feel like it has way too much narration, kind of destroying the flow of the dialog. But for now I will probably just continue to translate it as it is and once I see how it reads in renpy I may cut a bit of it here and there.

Anyway here are a few more teasers for v0.7, this time even with an animation. There actually are three of these cleaning animation and while one could maybe think that making those was a waste of time, I actually believe that they are very important for the scene as a whole.

View attachment 2918901
View attachment 2918902
View attachment 2918904
View attachment 2918905
View attachment 2919149

View attachment 2919159
bro, dev has new announcement

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update – Balance

I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to feel kind of stupid writing these dev updates every week. But, whether you believe it or not, we're actually getting there.

In total I made 6 scenes of progress, plus one additional scene I made from the ground up. The new one isn't really anything big, just about 30 renders which I felt were necessary to transition things a bit more smoothly.

Anyway, here is a animation I made quite a while ago (pretty much when I made the Mrs. Clements animation). I didn't really want to post it until I had one of these for all the characters, but I didn't now what else to attach and I can't really come up with any other ideas right now.

I'm pretty sure I won't make the release until next Sunday, but the next development update should be the last one.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Development update – Balance

I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to feel kind of stupid writing these dev updates every week. But, whether you believe it or not, we're actually getting there.

In total I made 6 scenes of progress, plus one additional scene I made from the ground up. The new one isn't really anything big, just about 30 renders which I felt were necessary to transition things a bit more smoothly.

Anyway, here is a animation I made quite a while ago (pretty much when I made the Mrs. Clements animation). I didn't really want to post it until I had one of these for all the characters, but I didn't now what else to attach and I can't really come up with any other ideas right now.

I'm pretty sure I won't make the release until next Sunday, but the next development update should be the last one.

well at least we have a dev that post updates on his or her progress of the update, that says something of the character of them, thanks for letting us know whats going on with the game, may you have restful sleep and peace of mind in this update, we are here for you. (y)

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
well at least we have a dev that post updates on his or her progress of the update, that says something of the character of them, thanks for letting us know whats going on with the game, may you have restful sleep and peace of mind in this update, we are here for you. (y)
yeah at least even if is aaaaaaaaah pan to wait 1 or 2 weeks , at least there is a update coming , NO LIKE OTHER pieces of XXX developer who troll and troll .

Hope this developer keeps up as he has been till now ♥ moaaaaaaaaaaar of the mom and sis ...ad the teacher and her daughter too please

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes