lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Anone else still get (what i assume) full Emi content despite turning Loli content off and making a new save?

The game is amazing, but i don't want anything sexual with Emi.. just ick.
Huh, where was the option to turn that "off"?

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Anone else still get (what i assume) full Emi content despite turning Loli content off and making a new save?

The game is amazing, but i don't want anything sexual with Emi.. just ick.
That one isn't functional yet, but its the first thing I'll do for v0.7b.

That's what BaiBai gets for copy pasting shitty code and not debugging it. 's where he seems to have gotten it from if anyone cares.

The problem is this system assumes the chat is always initialized by whoever the MC is texting. So, if the MC texts first, as is the case here, it crashes because some variables aren't initialized properly. Honestly, after a quick look I couldn't be bothered to fix this ugly ass code. Whoever coded this should be banned from ever producing any more python code, I swear. Who the fuck codes like this, jfc.

For a quick fix, go to line 6649 in the file d5.rpy, which should be an empty line, and add the following:
Python:
    $ csms.sms(" ")
Make sure indentation lines up properly.

What it does: It adds an empty text sent by the person MC is texting, in this case Catherine, so that the problem mentioned above is circumvented.

If the same error shows up later when texting Aden, add
Python:
            $ cbfsms.sms(" ")
in line ~8500. I don't know if it's necessary here, but just in case. I haven't really tested whether it crashes here as well.

Here's the file with both of these in place with Joker's mod. If you're not using the mod already don't download this file. Or download it and don't complain to me if something breaks.
Yeah, I think the old phone system I used was better in general, but it caused trouble on android and I really have no idea about that stuff, so I had to switch to something. Your fix seems to be working though, so thanks for that.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That one isn't functional yet, but its the first thing I'll do for v0.7b.
Hi,

I'm assuming that in order to get the "full" true harem endings, you'll need her content, to have all 6 of the main girls involved?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
First time playing and really like it so far, only complaint would be how suddenly sadistic(?) the MC is towards Cathrine in the corruption path. I was expecting a slow corruption path like the other girls, but it's like... 0 to 100 real quick and the MC is being a prick about it as well. Not sure how I feel about that one yet. Seems like a really jarring character shift.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
So we are at V0.7 3 more update and story is completed. But not gonna lie the writting is amazing hope there will be extra content. Gonna buy the game if finished amazing work.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So we are at V0.7 3 more update and story is completed. But not gonna lie the writting is amazing hope there will be extra content. Gonna buy the game if finished amazing work.
That's not how it works lol. You think the game is gonna end in 3 updates when the MC hasn't even touched Viki or even kissed Mom/Sis once?

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
LOL :D Dude, relax there will be a 0.11 or whatever version it will be

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0003.png
I feel like there's an error on this choice, for the following scenes 'talking to her' reads like a seduction route option but awards corruption and 'testing her will' reads like a corruption route option but awards seduction... is this an error or intended BaiBai_ ?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Twisted Memories [v0.7a] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.50 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 1.49 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Twisted Memories [v0.7a] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Cath corr choice is +5 not +1

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes