w123t4

May 26, 2019
The little evil emily is so cute, just like how she looks when she is bargaining with the mc! :p
So a new doctor character, will she be the last side girl in the character list?:unsure:
The poor Leo, starting to become the invisible virgin in the game, if he really become melena's boyfriend I am sure she will be cheating on him in no time or maybe even fucking with mc in behind, will mc somehow ntr melena from Leo in the future?:ROFLMAO:
Moreover, I kind of forget how Leo in the original future would like? Is he and mc lost their friendship long ago? :unsure:
The ratio of stephanie and the black women in the background in this scene are quite weird. The building entrance is not that far away from mc but both of them still seems only half the size of mc and it don't make any sense. If both two are that small in this ratio comparing to mc then they should be at the school door entrance running toward mc but not inside the building yet for sure.:confused:
screenshot0005.png
To me the path of Mrs Clements are just like seduction path not corruption path, it is quite well written and romantic, not to say it's hilarious when she know about mc hitting her daughter with the jealously face.:ROFLMAO:
Viki's friends and melena are quite attracting, it is a shame that mc rejected them, won't be bad to see some scenes from the other girls beside from the Lis and side girls, will it be possible in the future updates?:(
The jealously look of stephanie is so funny! Can't wait to see how she find out mc's other relationships! Not to say that the future slut friend become enemy are so interesting too.:LOL:
In this update the most focus part is the different between seduction and corruption path of cathrine. The scene of telling cathrine about what aden had done is kind of cheap, I would prefer to let her find out herself rather than mc showing her like a blackmailer.
However, I do think that the corruption path for her is more realistic and suitable than the seduction path. Mc just expose his dark side to her which was hidden for decades, blackmailing to get what he wants for a long time is not a surprise for me since it is the only way that mc can think of to get the girl he long looking for and it truly match his personality as his love is already twisted.:(
A pity that still no creampie in this update, though I think the last condom in the last scene will be useful in the next update. Moreover, since viki and alyvia is showing little in this update I'm sure they will be the most focus part of the next update.:cool:
The character list photo still disappear, I remember last time I had seen that it was fixed and showed so I save the last save but this bug still appear in this update.:cautious:
screenshot0006.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since the game is getting bigger and bigger, will it be divide into a new game in some future version like 1.0 and continue the story and transfer the save in a new game file?:unsure:
I guess the next update will be two in game days update since it kind of required mc to act his plan not just only saturday? :unsure:
Tons of typing mistakes and missing words, it is quite a lot in this update if you compare to the last one, too big to attach in the post so I upload the scene photo on another website.:whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update – Too sick for school

Alright, I actually got the update out. I don't think I have to tell you how much of a shit show this has been. I also don't want to do much explaining for why it got this way, because I don't really want to make excuses for myself. The bottom line is basically, that it was all very scrambled up, which was my fault anyway. Every time I thought I was about to get done, I notices something new that needed fixing or remaking.

But, it's done now, and while there are a few thinks I think I kind of messes up, or could have done better, in general I'm decently happy with how the update turned out. Obviously, there are still a few things missing from v0.7, mainly the h-sfx. This might take a while because there are 3 new girls for which I have to organize the sound files for.

Apart from that, the very first thing I want to (finally) do, is to do the loli toggle. Other things I still want to do are the gallery, remaking the main menu as well as the stats screen, adding a walkthrough mode and some text box customization options. My plan is to get as much of that done as possible until public release, and then start work on v0.8.

In regards to v0.8, I might have to start a new episode (or whatever you want to call it, basically a separate renpy file), because right now the game is basically 5gb big and I don't want it to get bigger then that. That said, I might still be able to get it a bit smaller without any noticeable loss of quality, but it remains to be seen.

v0.8 itself will be a lot smaller than v0.7, so it should(!) take me less time to finish. The only thing that's probably going to take a while will be the mapping, as both the beach map and the mall map will probably be quite big.

That's all for now, lets see how much I can get done until next week.
1696786793627.png

Last edited:

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
Can some1 recommend me another game with similar writing as this? I am really liking the story and writing of this game. The 1st ever time I actually read the eroge and not skip to sex scene.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1063, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3423, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4304, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 743, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Give me solution.
I am playing on Joiplay and I can't use save from another person

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
For the six main love interests, Corruption is a darker path narratively. The Seduction path is narratively lighter in tone. The Corruption points for the secondary love interests do not lead to particularly dark paths, at least not yet.

Fair warning, the Cathrine corruption route is pretty dark this update. There's also an option to add Netori to her route (cuckolding Aden). Also, the Emily corruption route gets a weird nightmare at the start of this update.
I guess I am a true degenerate as I don't consider cath corruption path that dark and is my favorite route so far.

Zareem

May 20, 2017

Alright, I actually got the update out. I don't think I have to tell you how much of a shit show this has been. I also don't want to do much explaining for why it got this way, because I don't really want to make excuses for myself. The bottom line is basically, that it was all very scrambled up, which was my fault anyway. Every time I thought I was about to get done, I notices something new that needed fixing or remaking.

But, it's done now, and while there are a few thinks I think I kind of messes up, or could have done better, in general I'm decently happy with how the update turned out. Obviously, there are still a few things missing from v0.7, mainly the h-sfx. This might take a while because there are 3 new girls for which I have to organize the sound files for.

Apart from that, the very first thing I want to (finally) do, is to do the loli toggle. Other things I still want to do are the gallery, remaking the main menu as well as the stats screen, adding a walkthrough mode and some text box customization options. My plan is to get as much of that done as possible until public release, and then start work on v0.8.

In regards to v0.8, I might have to start a new episode (or whatever you want to call it, basically a separate renpy file), because right now the game is basically 5gb big and I don't want it to get bigger then that. That said, I might still be able to get it a bit smaller without any noticeable loss of quality, but it remains to be seen.

v0.8 itself will be a lot smaller than v0.7, so it should(!) take me less time to finish. The only thing that's probably going to take a while will be the mapping, as both the beach map and the mall map will probably be quite big.

View attachment 2990382
Thanks. Will 0.8 be full day or half day?

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Finally, the start of Catherine's corruption. I should say, I'm really liking the story so far, though I'm definitely leaning towards the corruption side. I see some people saying how MC suddenly was a dick towards Cath, but I think that is subjective to who is reading as I think it's not that super dark. Guess we can't really say since it's just starting. Who can say if this corruption will end with Cath just being with MC or if MC will turn Cath into a public property which I will absolutely hate.

Anyways, renders are great. A lot of typos which I know will be cleaned up in the future. Will keep watching out for new update!

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

View attachment 2990382
Finally viki. Can't wait to tame that bitch

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Finally, the start of Catherine's corruption. I should say, I'm really liking the story so far, though I'm definitely leaning towards the corruption side. I see some people saying how MC suddenly was a dick towards Cath, but I think that is subjective to who is reading as I think it's not that super dark. Guess we can't really say since it's just starting. Who can say if this corruption will end with Cath just being with MC or if MC will turn Cath into a public property which I will absolutely hate.

Anyways, renders are great. A lot of typos which I know will be cleaned up in the future. Will keep watching out for new update!
Dev already said that corruption route will turn the girls to exclusive sluts. And do you think mc would let any man near the girl who he has thirsting for decades?

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Who can say if this corruption will end with Cath just being with MC or if MC will turn Cath into a public property which I will absolutely hate.
The dev said corruption path will make the girls sluts, but MC exclusive sluts.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
For the six main love interests, Corruption is a darker path narratively. The Seduction path is narratively lighter in tone. The Corruption points for the secondary love interests do not lead to particularly dark paths, at least not yet.

Fair warning, the Cathrine corruption route is pretty dark this update. There's also an option to add Netori to her route (cuckolding Aden). Also, the Emily corruption route gets a weird nightmare at the start of this update.
Hmm...is netori only available during corruption route or also in seduction route?

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Is this changelog for real?!
If it is, then every update is more substantial than some "finished" games out there!
I'll definitely look into this game!

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
*Lighting cigarette* That was good....:cool:

Anyway, loved the update! Understandable why took so long and now hearing it still missed some before ready,
great work sir/madam. Hopefully with smaller updates can take your time adjusting and finding glitches.
Will keep following til the mc having a foursome tounge kissing with his classmates, mother/daughter titjob from the
teacher and loving cuddles from the family in his kingsized bed.:love::LOL:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Dude this game was going very well until the last update.

Why would a man show nude pictures of his girlfriend to a loser? That loser don't even deserve to breath the same air she breathes.

Also, now MC is playing wingman for his loser friend? If he can't get a girl ask him to fuck himself. His sex life shouldn't be MC's problem.

Viki's friends and melena are quite attracting, it is a shame that mc rejected them, won't be bad to see some scenes from the other girls beside from the Lis and side girls, will it be possible in the future updates?:(
Yeah I hate that as well. I'm not playing a Harem game to reject pretty girls and hook them up with other guys. If there's no intention to let MC fuck them they shouldn't appear in the first place.

deostias2

Jan 2, 2018
windows defender detected a virus after trying to run 7a version, anyone knows if its a false positive or something. trojan:script/wacatac.h!ml its his name.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Dude this game was going very well until the last update.

Why would a man show nude pictures of his girlfriend to a loser? That loser don't even deserve to breath the same air she breathes.

Also, now MC is playing wingman for his loser friend? If he can't get a girl ask him to fuck himself. His sex life shouldn't be MC's problem.

Yeah I hate that as well. I'm not playing a Harem game to reject pretty girls and hook them up with other guys. If there's no intention to let MC fuck them they shouldn't appear in the first place.
Ok.

To flex. And if he sent that picture to him, it's now blackmail material.

How to say you don't have friends without saying you don't have friends. Also he, himself said he doesn't want anything to do with the girl and proposed that so that he can throw her onto the loser friend and keep his GF happy. Please read harder.

Meh, this one I actually agree with. To a degree. Their purpose is to show how everyone in school is basically aiming for MC due to the "rumors" going on about him. Wouldn't quite work if they were ugly and not as persuasive if you never actually saw the girls doing it. But I wouldn't mind a little "behind the school" actions with some of the girls.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes