TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
Game was never a problem, but since the last updates, seems like every time I try to start the game, it loads up and shuts down about 2 seconds later.
maybe its Ren'Py 7.4.6
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\tyler\Desktop\Twistedworld-0.4-pc/game/scripts/main_story_scripts/dev_logs.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/animations.rpy', 1630288720, 175) is defined twice, at game/scripts/animations.rpy:5 and game/scripts/scripts/animations.rpyc:5.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/animations.rpy', 1630288720, 175) is defined twice, at game/scripts/animations.rpy:5 and game/scripts/scripts/animations.rpyc:5.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Twistedworld 0.4
Thu Sep 2 23:50:55 2021

Last edited:

Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
I've been doing that, but it been the same thing so far. Outside of the bathroom, she doesn't refuse the MC at all when ask to spend time with her. and i've had gone through the event when the Doctor gives the MC a call, or was it the other way around? Either way, no progress seem to be made by just interacting with Jazmin.
3rd stage, I think it's sunday night when she finally lets you sleep together

rirmri

Jul 15, 2017
is there someone having save file of last version? i dont prefer full save because it's skip several scene.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Can anyone help with Jill's stage 4? On the notepad it tells me the list of tasks but when I go to her she always says she's busy/etc. Do I just need to advance time/wait for certain other events? Appreciate anyone's time-she's def my favorite so I don't want to miss a frame of her content haha

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Can anyone help with Jill's stage 4? On the notepad it tells me the list of tasks but when I go to her she always says she's busy/etc. Do I just need to advance time/wait for certain other events? Appreciate anyone's time-she's def my favorite so I don't want to miss a frame of her content haha
I'm having this problem as well. Unless it just means her content isn't finished yet or something.

EDIT: So I think I know what the issue is. It looks like, in order to progress Jill to the final stage, you need to do the events with Sapphire and Gaz first, because after I did those, I was able to progress with Jill.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Yes. Everything involving dicks besides the MCs has a symbol next to it and an option to not do it. It also doesn't affect the story or anything when you avoid those scenes.
so if i wanna avoid futa stuff i have to not click on the option with the symbol? the symbol means futa content?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
so if i wanna avoid futa stuff i have to not click on the option with the symbol? the symbol means futa content?
Correct. It tells you which symbols mean what kind of content at the start of the game. It's super easy to avoid.

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
I've been doing that, but it been the same thing so far. Outside of the bathroom, she doesn't refuse the MC at all when ask to spend time with her. and i've had gone through the event when the Doctor gives the MC a call, or was it the other way around? Either way, no progress seem to be made by just interacting with Jazmin.
did you visit her in her room in the mornings? i think thats what triggers the event

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes