barranco

Nov 18, 2018
I'm stuck with Jill, she tells me that I need to change my clothes if I want to continue but I can't find that option.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
I mean it's just one guy doing everything and from what I understand he is not using any of the default koikatsu sex animations. Most of the time is probably spent on creating the animations and making sure the loops look good. I've seen koikatsu based games where the custom animations break in the middle of the scenes and look very weird.
Sure, but what I meant is that with him adding a lot of the scenes into story sections we already have been through, it felt like the old and new content just blended together and that the only real new scenes were Gaz, Scarlett and Lars/Tomoe.

Maybe it'll be better next time!

Reactions: Chuchuu

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Can't get any progress with Jasmin and Jill's Final Stage, and I can only assume that it through Jazmin is how I can unlock Scarlett. Any idea of what I should do?

Pelajarganjil

Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 964284

Overview:
What if you suddenly woke up in a parallel dimension? A dimension where women rule the world and all the gender roles now are reversed, including the way people act or think. In this Twisted World, women have the libido of a man, and man has the libido of a woman. Plus the shyness, habits, and way of thinking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-30
Release Date: 2021-08-30
Developer: SnatsGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers note:

Please start a new game on v.0.4.2 to avoid crashes and errors.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux(v0.4.0): - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.4.0): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.2): MEGA - -
Patch(4.2): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Android*

Spanish v0.2
Win:
MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Patches:

Extra: GALLERY UNLOCKER

Thanks iooooodr for the share
* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1037706 View attachment 1037710 View attachment 964007 View attachment 964008 View attachment 964009 View attachment 964010 View attachment 964011 View attachment 964012 View attachment 964014 View attachment 964015 View attachment 964031 View attachment 964033 View attachment 964039 View attachment 964040 View attachment 964042 View attachment 964043 View attachment 964044 View attachment 964048 View attachment 964284 View attachment 964287 View attachment 964288 View attachment 964289 View attachment 964290 View attachment 1037703 View attachment 1037704 View attachment 1037708 View attachment 1037709
Futanari, gay, i love it!!!!
10/10
And most of it is hardcore sex and ahegao
The story so fun because i've never seen some kind of story like this, this game would be perfect some day and i hope this game had voice actor i we can enjoy it more ^_^

Reactions: Oxiton

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
EDIT: It will not work if you put the extracted file in the base /game folder. You need to put it in the /game/scripts folder for the patch to work.
For the incest patch. I click the attachment but it does not download it. It looks like it just opens it (see below). Am I doing something wrong?

define uncensor_patch = True

label start:

stop music fadeout 0.5

scene black with fade
play music "music/song31.mp3"
scene doyouwant_toskip with fade
dev "Do you want to skip the intro?"
dev "If this is your first time playing, then I suggest you don't."
dev "You will miss A LOT of content."
menu:
"> Yes, please!":
dev "Gotcha!"
dev "Tell me your name."
$ mcname = renpy. input("Write your name.")
if mcname == "":
$ mcname="Noah"
"Is your name [mcname]?"
menu:
"Yes":
pass
"No":
$ mcname = renpy. input("Write your name.")
dev "..."
dev "Dude..."
dev "Do you really like [mcname]?"
dev "..."
dev "Okay, okay..."
dev "You don't have to get angry..."
dev "I like it!"
dev "It is..."
dev "Cool I guess."
dev "It's a great name... yeah..."
dev "Oh Sorry!"
dev "I'm wasting your time here."
dev "Well, it was nice to talk to you eehmmm [mcname]?"
scene black with fade
dev "HAVE FUN!!"
dev "Remember to use cream!!"
dev "And lock the door!"
dev "Love youuuuuU!"
stop music fadeout 0.5
jump day3_morning

"> No, I want to play the whole game!":
dev "Gotcha!"
dev "Have fun playing the game!!"
dev "See you at the finish line!"
scene black with fade
stop music fadeout 0.5
jump prologue

# This ends the game.

return

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
If you go into the Twistedworld/game/scripts folder and open the scripts.rpy file in your prefered plain text editor (like notepad for example), you can change "define uncensor_patch = True" to "define uncensor_patch = False" right at the top and it will disable the incest patch. It is case sensitive, so make sure the only capital letter if the F in False.

For anyone else that does want the incest, you don't need to download anything, you can just change that line to True. That's basically all the downloaded incest patch does anyway.
Thank you for that. I will have to give it a try. Wow, that was easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
i can't go further jazmin level 3, everything else is done, evey event is marked but it doesnt go further

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i can't go further jazmin level 3, everything else is done, evey event is marked but it doesnt go further
The questlog for her got bugged so you had no choice but to do manual check out by look at all the tasks you need to do on the list and tried to meet and spending time with Jazmin, if the task already completed she will refuse MC but if it didn't it will trigger the event. After that the questlog will got update into new stage when you done

Reactions: MrLiusss

RSB

Aug 4, 2017
Twisted World [v0.4.2] [SnatsGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.30 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.08 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 3.29 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.04 GB MEGA

PS: The game is already patched with v0.4.2.
Please note that the game is buggy as many player already face issue with the original version.
Do provide a save file/log file, if you think is a issue with this compressed version.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

I truly appreciate your work. :love::love:

Reactions: MaximusXXXXII

Anem

Dec 27, 2017
Same thing happend to me, i'm thinking about. to make it my personal mission to share every update.......

Beware of the mods in Discord
They do have very questionnable mod/admin decision-making there ngl

Reactions: BaasB
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes