AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Ok just finished the latest update..... HOLY NERTS! Snats and his team must of been downing pot after pot of coffee cause not glitches or crashes, context errors or phrasing, just polished goodness. Cant wait for the next bit, if Snats need a holiday after this then let him, cause he earned it.

Reactions: thesilentking

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
What is the name of manga?
Teisou Gyakuten Sekai. World of reversed gender roles. by Amahara.

by the way, its KINDA based on it, but the manga actually works better. the game is good, but if im being honest, the manga make more use of the premisse, because he isnt stuck inside his house, the world is basically the same as ours but women are more sexually foward and men are more reserved, men are also more normal, there's no demons or angels.

its literally dude wakes up one day and realise the "roles" are reversed, so he takes advantage of it. too bad there arent that many chapters(it seriously deserved its own genre).

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
by the way, i just looked up, there's actually 2 series by him, one is the hentai, which is great, the other is the same premisse, with a diferent artist doing the artwork, but the story is from a female perspective which kinda kills the whole point of it for me.

also, that one, seems to have alot more chapters as well. title is the exact same.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Do you know if the incest patch is updated to version 0.4.2?
Thanks
for me, it changed to incest patch as soon as i used the update. which sucks because, belive it or not, incest is a major turn off for me. so i had to dance between 4.0 and 4.2 to get around the incest text.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Is there a compressed version?
compressed version?
So nobody compressed it yet?
Any hero to release the compressed version?
Compressed pls
There is still no COMPRESSED version, sad.
need a hero to share android or compress version
As many wonder why until now there still no compressed version for it, this is simple due to not enough "likes" for the compressed version. As mention by JokerLeader, this game will take a full day just to compress it and based on the last compressed version with only 20+ likes but with more than 700+ download just for PixelDrain. Maybe by start liking the last compressed version will get the attention of game compressor to start compressing it. Frankly speaking, do start appreciate the volunteer by giving likes.

Lautaro

Jun 24, 2017
This game is fucking POGGERS what the actual fuck dev's, It's been so long since I played a game this good men. Good one Devs PogU

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes