Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
no Jazmine stage 4?
You have to visit her in her room at night and spend time with her for her next stage(Or when she's on the sofa after work). I'm not sure why that isn't mentioned in the quest log, took me some time to figure that out.

Last edited:

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
It's not for nothing, but Anne G hurts her shoulders and elbows if she keeps bench pressing like that ahahahahah.

Sep 21, 2018
this game needed to be a sandbox, since its based in a manga with that premisse, with the mc having the choices of how to live in this diferent world. the problem is how tiresome it is because the content needs to be stretched out to fill since its at the very beginning and there's not that many locations.

the premisse wouldnt really work as well in a traditional sandbox. i just think it would work far better if done in the style of something like true love story.
What is the name of manga?

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Always wondered why the gay tag hasn't been slapped on this game yet. Aiden is depicted as a male character so a gaywarning is definitely appropriate here

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
yes please someone and may i ask... where to put it?
Don't have a save myself (only just started the game today) but the save would go in C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Twistedworld-[RANDOM NUMBERS] by default for Windows. Dunno about other OS's.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Always wondered why the gay tag hasn't been slapped on this game yet. Aiden is depicted as a male character so a gaywarning is definitely appropriate here
I think ,instead of using Gay Tag they used Trap tag (which is almost the same,with some differences, but the player knows what to expect trap=gay ) because the other "male characters" that appear in the game could pass for women since they are very effeminate and the way they act or dress (but they could put the gay Tag if they want)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes