Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
For anyone asking about the incest patch, You don't have to download anything.

Go into the Twistedworld/game/scripts folder and open the scripts.rpy file in your preferred plain text editor (notepad, for example) and change the top line from "define uncensor_patch = False" to "define uncensor_patch = True" without the quotes.

The incest patch linked on page 41 does still work without causing bugs/crashes, but it will also get rid of your ability to skip the intro if you want.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I seem to be having trouble getting the game to pop up on my screen when double clicking on the app.
If anyone can help me figure out why the game itself isn't opening when I try to start it I'd appreciate it. I even applied the 0.42 patch and it still won't open.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Antivirus might be blocking it. Haven't tried this update myself, hoping for an angel to compress it.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Antivirus might be blocking it. Haven't tried this update myself, hoping for an angel to compress it.
I'm not being blocked by that. I mean literally nothing pops up not even a notification or warning after double clicking the app. Only the loading symbol next to the arrow shows up for 1/2 a second then nothing after that even after 10 minutes of waiting for something to appear on screen.

huykhang

Aug 1, 2018
For anyone that wondering why the old ver save is not working is because the dev ad some new event in between the old one for better relationship development (i think some tv program also got remove too) and also he going to focus on more to the side characters than the main family member in the next update.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm not being blocked by that. I mean literally nothing pops up not even a notification or warning after double clicking the app. Only the loading symbol next to the arrow shows up for 1/2 a second then nothing after that even after 10 minutes of waiting for something to appear on screen.
This is really annoying that nothing happens when I try to open the game so I can play the new update. Why isn't it working? I made sure I wasn't being blocked by any anti-virus or ad-blocking.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
For anyone asking about the incest patch, You don't have to download anything.

Go into the Twistedworld/game/scripts folder and open the scripts.rpy file in your preferred plain text editor (notepad, for example) and change the top line from "define uncensor_patch = False" to "define uncensor_patch = True" without the quotes.

The incest patch linked earlier does still work without causing bugs/crashes, but it will also get rid of your ability to skip the intro if you want.
Perhaps you have an idea why I'm having trouble getting the game to open up so I can start playing the new update? I put in the 0.42 patch and nothing happens when I double click the app, not even an anti-virus block message.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Perhaps you have an idea why I'm having trouble getting the game to open up so I can start playing the new update? I put in the 0.42 patch and nothing happens when I double click the app, not even an anti-virus block message.
No idea. This is my first day playing the game.

Only reason I knew about the uncensor patch thing is because I was curious what was in the script.rpy file since someone here said there was no problem replacing it with an older version.

A lot of devs for games on here put a huge number of events in the script.rpy file (which is pretty bad practice, but they're mostly new to programming) so in most games I've played, replacing it with an older version would break TONS of things. I wanted to know what was in it (not much, as it should be), and just stumbled on that option.

Can you tell me what operating system and antivirus you use, and if you have this problem with any other renpy games?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes