Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
there is only one sex scene with jayden?
yes, unfortunately, but the quality of that 1 scene is 10/10, love the buildup. that's what the rest of the main cast buildups should be like. my only gripe is that we can't see more because you're fucking him at night. honestly that goes for the whole game, the worst bit is that there isn't more shown.

mateslow489

Jan 21, 2019
what a god of great resistance to all sexual organs to all those present in this game, because this game will extract from me every drop and every bit of enjoyment.
que isso rapaz.gif

djmineral1

Jul 17, 2017
If this is what I think, I cant read Spanish, it might be a renpy issue with older OS. I had a friend fix something similar with this file here. All you got to do is drag and drop it inside the game folder it should work. It worked for me with games that would crash on start up, and then also games where the words would be all fuzzed out/illegible menus and stuff
OMG.....THANK YOU!!!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
jesus christ...
I've been banned from their discord server for bringing to attention that I found some bugs...
EDIT : need to remember next time to just bash a game when I find a bug or something.
Same thing happend to me, i'm thinking about. to make it my personal mission to share every update.......

Beware of the mods in Discord

halil123

May 23, 2017
To get the last scene :

Jill's questlog in Notes is kinda broken. It looks empty after Jill's Confession scene but there is in fact more "spend time" events to see. Once you complete all of them go to bed and you will see the last scene in gallery.

I loved the update. I would be ok with the dev taking another update to focus on side characters instead of progressing the story.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes