Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
wow, really speehless, every update is still awsome, don't know how u manage to do it, but keep it up and keep working like this on the updates, one of the best games so far!!:love:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Same thing happend to me, i'm thinking about. to make it my personal mission to share every update.......

Beware of the mods in Discord
So the Mods on discord become a bunch of unreasonable dickhead because you only report about the bugs? Man, Snats need to come here and have something to say about this shit. I bet they doing so because they saw the update got leaked and go manhunt without any care, but still a dick move because aren't they said they expected it will got leaked from Lovers tier?

tolpa

Oct 31, 2020
I tried to play the game but couldn't because while the menu screens were in English for me, the game text was not. I'm not fluent enough in the language the text in-game is to be able to properly read it, and I couldn't find an option in the Config settings to set the game's language so that I could understand it. And by all that, I mean the opening portion of the game opened with non-English text.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
So the Mods on discord become a bunch of unreasonable dickhead because you only report about the bugs? Man, Snats need to come here and have something to say about this shit. I bet they doing so because they saw the update got leaked and go manhunt without any care, but still a dick move because aren't they said they expected it will got leaked from Lovers tier?
We are still pirating the game and they should have the right to ban us. Yeah I know banning someone just for reporting a but is a bit extreme but at the end of the day they need to do everything in their to punish us somehow. We are attacking Snats and everybody else's paycheck involved in this. After all we still get the commodity to play the game before the public release and we should be grateful they don't go too balistic over it.

• Haha
Reactions: SteelAstra and BTLD

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mods on discord being dicks? How is that possible. The people who do mods on discord are always the paragons of humanity.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
For anyone asking about the incest patch, You don't have to download anything.

Go into the Twistedworld/game/scripts folder and open the scripts.rpy file in your preferred plain text editor (notepad, for example) and change the top line from "define uncensor_patch = False" to "define uncensor_patch = True" without the quotes.

The incest patch linked earlier does still work without causing bugs/crashes, but it will also get rid of your ability to skip the intro if you want.

Does the incest patch, whose download link is on the first page, work for this update too?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes