Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I use nopy and mega and the antivirus did not stop me from accessing it. It just comes up blank. Plus my laptop is a nitro 5 with intel core 15 9th gen

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
No idea. This is my first day playing the game.

Only reason I knew about the uncensor patch thing is because I was curious what was in the script.rpy file since someone here said there was no problem replacing it with an older version.

A lot of devs for games on here put a huge number of events in the script.rpy file (which is pretty bad practice, but they're mostly new to programming) so in most games I've played, replacing it with an older version would break TONS of things. I wanted to know what was in it (not much, as it should be), and just stumbled on that option.

Can you tell me what operating system and antivirus you use, and if you have this problem with any other renpy games?
usin nopy and mega for downloading with a laptop of acer nitro 5 intel core 15 9th gen. Antivirus and ad blocker did not stop me from attempting to open the app. Absolutely nothing happened not even a warning.

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
usin nopy and mega for downloading with a laptop of acer nitro 5 intel core 15 9th gen. Antivirus and ad blocker did not stop me from attempting to open the app. Absolutely nothing happened not even a warning.
If nothing is coming up when you try to open it, try running it as administrator. If that does nothing, your antivirus might be silently blocking it. Open it up and check if it's in quarentined items or w/e your antivirus's equivalent is.

If neither of those work, I have no clue.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I slept on this one unti now, as the last version I downloaded was v0.1, but this version already has a lot of meat on the bone, and I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and how the unbelievable proportions on the characters stopped being too annoying (the mother character was still hot, although some scenes looked a bit awkward due to the sheer size of her breasts).

Overall there was all kinds of different fetishes to enjoy, and pretty much all of it was easily fappable for me.. This is pretty nice stuff!

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
Finnaly the update is out. SO fucking glad itt came out, Im loving this game the plot caracter desing its awesome and im locing sincce it came out. This update is awesome all the new caracters and all the hot scenes. Though i got to say that the new scenes for some caracters confuse me a bit... like before we (spoiler) had sex with jill in the bath after planning, now there is the besties in love scene and the crazy sex after it but during the bath scene she acts likes she'd never done before whixh confuses a bit but is still very nice. Any way just wanted to tell the dev good luck and to keep up the good work love your game!<3

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
wait 587 animations wtf man other dev release 500 renders per update and then there is this guy lmao Thx for the update keep up the good work.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
If nothing is coming up when you try to open it, try running it as administrator. If that does nothing, your antivirus might be silently blocking it. Open it up and check if it's in quarentined items or w/e your antivirus's equivalent is.

Where and how do I check if it's in quarantined items?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

Where and how do I check if it's in quarantined items?Sorry about repeat. Site's acting weird

dan the man444

Aug 6, 2020
when you train with jill and doing the squats all i think off is ff7 crisis core and how much zack does squats all most every time he has free time

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
also wanna know this.
Jeanne has a final stage, but stage 3 seems bugged out on jaz.
It's not bugged, you have to visit her in her room at night and spend time with her for her next stage(Or when she's on the sofa after work). I'm not sure why that isn't mentioned in the quest log, took me some time to figure that out. I'm going to copy and paste this for people who can't progress.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes