Sep 24, 2017
This update (4.0 or 4.2) felt like a two steps forward, one step back kind of thing. The part of stretched out the story with the 'family' with having to be at the right place at the right time in an apartment with them. Plenty to work with, but having to do it several times with one of them on a certain day at a certain time at a certain place can get really annoying fast. Liked the new characters, but you didn't get anything with them but some really dry tease with them. I hope the next update moves more forward that the MC gets to actually roam around the other apartment next time or people will be annoyed by that tease.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is the 4.2 patch already uncensored? When I tried to modify the scripts.rpy file it was already marked as uncensored TRUE.
Yea, it's probably from the subscribestar release if I had to guess. I'll modify the patch post.
EDIT: It seems the 0.4.2 patch might set it back to being off, so I just updated it and set it to true.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBAV

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
for me, it changed to incest patch as soon as i used the update. which sucks because, belive it or not, incest is a major turn off for me. so i had to dance between 4.0 and 4.2 to get around the incest text.
If you go into the Twistedworld/game/scripts folder and open the scripts.rpy file in your prefered plain text editor (like notepad for example), you can change "define uncensor_patch = True" to "define uncensor_patch = False" right at the top and it will disable the incest patch. It is case sensitive, so make sure the only capital letter if the F in False.

For anyone else that does want the incest, you don't need to download anything, you can just change that line to True. That's basically all the downloaded incest patch does anyway.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally finished the whole update and it was really fun. All the new events with the girls(and boys) made it worth it having to start a new game. All the new characters introduced in this update look awesome. This is one of those games where it is really hard to have a favorite character. I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: It's not me

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
I see other ppl said the patch broke the game for them. I downloaded the 4.0 version(Win) then updated it, everything when you can actually start roaming is just a black screen with error messages that i can only ignore. First i thought maybe only specific scenes have images, but that would be extremely annoying and odd, then i thought maybe the 4.0 version works in self, so i downloaded that, same problem. It can't be the patch if the 4.0 version has the same problem without the update.

Gavster161012

Feb 6, 2018
anyone know how to get the movie scene with Jill I've been trying to for hours but she never shows in the living room same thing with go to bed room

AzraelReaper

Jun 10, 2018
It seems like I'm having a minor bug with the final fighting event with Jill, the voice sounds continue after the event ends and don't stop.

MetalHounds

Jul 22, 2021
Futa/Trap content is avoidable!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a question, I'm new to this type of thing i usually pnly play games which are on the steam store, so how can i play the 0.4.2 version if i've downloaded the 0.4 version and the 0.4.2 patch? Do i just bring the folder from the patch to the 0.4 version? Or do i add the Scripts folder from the 0.4.2 to the 0.4 version?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I have a question, I'm new to this type of thing i usually pnly play games which are on the steam store, so how can i play the 0.4.2 version if i've downloaded the 0.4 version and the 0.4.2 patch? Do i just bring the folder from the patch to the 0.4 version? Or do i add the Scripts folder from the 0.4.2 to the 0.4 version?
Yes, the 0.4.2 patch was just a game breaking bug fix

fdb0b85e0156512e347a3555961d4f90.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
I can't even launch the game. I click on the icon, loading screen appears and then nothing. Anyone with the same problem?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So yeah.

That was supposed to be a huge update with a lot of content...

... but it sure didn't feel like it.
I mean it's just one guy doing everything and from what I understand he is not using any of the default koikatsu sex animations. Most of the time is probably spent on creating the animations and making sure the loops look good. I've seen koikatsu based games where the custom animations break in the middle of the scenes and look very weird.

Reactions: DragonKnight1998
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes