RustHorse78

Nov 7, 2020
Can someone give me a direct link to the incest patch? The link on the first page takes you to page 41 with no download or mention of it.

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
I'm having this problem as well. Unless it just means her content isn't finished yet or something.

EDIT: So I think I know what the issue is. It looks like, in order to progress Jill to the final stage, you need to do the events with Sapphire and Gaz first, because after I did those, I was able to progress with Jill.
i already did those and still have the same problem, cant progress jill's final stage

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
jill's final stage she plays hard to get. you basically have to go through the list, even though it doesn't check off. for each clip, she'll try to avoid you. until you catch her in the hallway leaving the shower.

heads up: jills audio is a bit bugged on scenes after the final. yes, she has a checklists worth of interactions after.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
So for some reason in the new update. I cant get Jills first scene which is supposed to trigger when you get 5 points with her?

kamizen

Apr 7, 2018
hey everyone sry that i properly repeat an answered question but here goes anyways...

JAZMINS FINAL STAGE....i dont know if its bugged or not... but i have been following her for 2 weeks in game and no event is popping any of her THINGS TO DO LIST... i have finished all the others EXPECT the slurpy news.. cant unlock the teacher or anything of that sort... kinda need help to finish jazmin since i have no clue what to do... and many thx for the help

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
hey everyone sry that i properly repeat an answered question but here goes anyways...

JAZMINS FINAL STAGE....i dont know if its bugged or not... but i have been following her for 2 weeks in game and no event is popping any of her THINGS TO DO LIST... i have finished all the others EXPECT the slurpy news.. cant unlock the teacher or anything of that sort... kinda need help to finish jazmin since i have no clue what to do... and many thx for the help
Try spending time with her in her room at night on Sunday.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

By teacher do you mean Scarlett? Or Ms.Torres, her mom? Anyway for Jazmins final stage I had the same problem for 2-3 weeks-talk to her after she comes home from work while she's on the couch-it worked for me on Monday, day 72, should work and you get her sex scene

kamizen

Apr 7, 2018
By teacher do you mean Scarlett? Or Ms.Torres, her mom? Anyway for Jazmins final stage I had the same problem for 2-3 weeks-talk to her after she comes home from work while she's on the couch-it worked for me on Monday, day 72, should work and you get her sex scene
thx ill try that out ^^ and yes i mean scarlett dont know who torres is..

EDIT: i have done as mentioned im on day 96 and still havent gotten any further with jazmin.... 5-6 i belive i have spent on her...im so lost... i have atatched a picture of what i have unlocked if i can get some pointers to what i need to do to mabye unlock jazmin i would be very gratefull... since i have absolutely no clue what to do anymore...

Viggy
thx for telling me... ill just keept trying that ^^

Edit: been there don that so many times now.... dont know what to do anymore....could really use a walk though on this one...

Last edited:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I'm putting in the save file, but I cant find the saves for some reason?
maybe try putting the savev file in C:/User/(User Name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy
By the way, it's kinda wierd it's showing up... for me it works... even if I use someone's elses save file

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Can someone give me a direct link to the incest patch? The link on the first page takes you to page 41 with no download or mention of it.
The 4.2 update patch comes with the incest patch installed.

If for some reason you don't want to update the base game you can go into the Twistedworld/game/scripts folder, open the scripts.rpy file in your prefered plain text editor (such as notepad, for example) and change the top line from "define uncensor_patch = False" to "define uncensor_patch = True" since that's all the incest patch does anyway. Keep in mind it's case sensitive though, so the T in True should be the only capital letter.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
So just got to the Sky and Lars scenes and they were awesome, hoping to get more scenes with Sky and get more playtime with Lars and Jaiden.

Reactions: apexslide

kamizen

Apr 7, 2018
i like this game but its sort of hard to love it when the game is so hard to find the things one needs to do to get the events... does anyone know how to unlock scarlett?.... it says that jazmin have to be level 5 love points... and then be in hallway... i have waited in hall way for over 1 week... doing nothing.... and tried the living room and the entrence.. no dice... how does Scarlett unlock event?...

Last edited:

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
Fantastic game. Easily in my top five, I'll keep track of this one and hopefully it goes on for years.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
i like this game but its sort of hard to love it when the game is so hard to find the things one needs to do to get the events... does anyone know how to unlock scarlett?.... it says that jazmin have to be level 5 love points... and then be in hallway... i have waited in hall way for over 1 week... doing nothing.... and tried the living room and the entrence.. no dice... how does Scarlett unlock event?...
A lot of the events that I've gotten so far while playing, were mostly random and didn't seem to follow a set pattern. I say just keep doing tasks for jazmin and she should eventually unlock. If she doesn't unlock after all of Jazmin's tasks are done then its probably bugged. Or you could try finishing all of the tasks from the others girls then see if she shows up.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes