ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
many thanks my mate ^^ for the detailed help you have given me here...

to answer some of the questions i have not gotten the conversation of scarlett becoming the teatcher... and i havent done any non-penetrative sex sences at all.. i have been unable to progress jazmin at all.. wheni wrote final stage it says that after getting 6 LOVE POINTS.... wich means i HAVE ACTUALLY DONE NONE of her events.... and i cant unlock them at all....this fustrates me greatly.... here is what i have gotten... im thinking of restarting everything again... i belive a bug has happened.... BECOUSE i have done all the others.. EXPECT jazmin's....

im very thankfull for the specific help you have given me and ill try out what you wrote when i restart my campain for about the 4th (admiably 2 times was becouse the DEV made a rework of the game in the early days..) time but i really like this game and just wanna progress... hope you have a nice day

EDIT restarted game and started focussingon jazmin from the get go... 25 days in... still havent done one of her things... im doing somthing wrong or im eternally bugged with jazmin.... THE WORST IS BEFORE THIS UPDATE... i actually had done hte jazmin events and gotten to the angels... but ever since this update i havent been able to do anything with her...
I have lots of time on my hands haha. Hmm that's frustrating, sorry it's not working thus far. Not even the scene where you hear them arguing? Try redownloading with totally fresh saves, make sure it doesn't even have the autosaves from the last one-make backups tho ofc and maybe store them on google drive. You should definitely have had that talk waaaay before day 98, even by day 25. Did two re-runs myself and got the talk/progress fine with Jaz both times. Didn't check the day itself but def before day 30 for the talk and only a week or so more for Jaz' scenes. I assume you've left Jaiden/MC's room every day to make sure you're not missing events? And it's a given you spend time with her every time her icon's available, esp Sundays. I remember one event triggered pretty randomly when I was visiting her room on Sunday-but I had everything on her list already crossed off for quite awhile.
I'm only playing on 4.0-not 4.2-3 because I never got the Jill bug. Try that as well? Worst case download someone elses saves and change the MC's name if all else fails. There's also Unren, but that may not be able to change anything in this case.

I have finished all of Jills content, and yes I got the butterfly press sex scene. I've only got the sapphire sex scene tho.
Hmm. And no ?'s in the living room afterward, I assume? She should've arrived on the next day after Saph, try loading a save from before her scene and play through again.

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
It was great being able to swing through this game again. The revamp was very apparent, and I like the way it plays. I'm looking forward to the next update's additions to the side characters.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Hmm. And no ?'s in the living room afterward, I assume? She should've arrived on the next day after Saph, try loading a save from before her scene and play through again.
I actually already got all the events. But this is the weirdest Shit though. I ended up getting the Gaz event while doing the Tomoe tasks and it just randomly happened.

Last edited:

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
many thanks my mate ^^ for the detailed help you have given me here...

to answer some of the questions i have not gotten the conversation of scarlett becoming the teatcher... and i havent done any non-penetrative sex sences at all.. i have been unable to progress jazmin at all.. wheni wrote final stage it says that after getting 6 LOVE POINTS.... wich means i HAVE ACTUALLY DONE NONE of her events.... and i cant unlock them at all....this fustrates me greatly.... here is what i have gotten... im thinking of restarting everything again... i belive a bug has happened.... BECOUSE i have done all the others.. EXPECT jazmin's....

im very thankfull for the specific help you have given me and ill try out what you wrote when i restart my campain for about the 4th (admiably 2 times was becouse the DEV made a rework of the game in the early days..) time but i really like this game and just wanna progress... hope you have a nice day

EDIT restarted game and started focussingon jazmin from the get go... 25 days in... still havent done one of her things... im doing somthing wrong or im eternally bugged with jazmin.... THE WORST IS BEFORE THIS UPDATE... i actually had done hte jazmin events and gotten to the angels... but ever since this update i havent been able to do anything with her...
I've just finished the game, and gotten all of the events in this update so far. At some point during jazmines content she will stop interreacting with you and you wont be able to progress. But its fairly similar to Jill, you just have to keep spending time with her whenever you get the chance. You will eventually get a event with her. After that, When you see her at night after work. Choose to spend time with her. You will get her final event. It also might help to do some of the events for the others, as it might also trigger it that way as well.

Last edited:

KekingW

Sep 10, 2018
anybody know how to get the very last scene in the gallery?
i have all the other ones but im missing that last one

kamizen

Apr 7, 2018
I've just finished the game, and gotten all of the events in this update so far. At some point during jazmines content she will stop interreacting with you and you wont be able to progress. But its fairly similar to Jill, you just have to keep spending time with her whenever you get the chance. You will eventually get a event with her. After that, When you see her at night after work. Choose to spend time with her. You will get her final event. It also might help to do some of the events for the others, as it might also trigger it that way as well.
thx ill keep on trying then ^^... feel like a broken record at this point but ehh... once more here i go...

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
This is one of these games where if you DONT use the uncensor patch you will lose 80% of the experience, like there are details of the story that were hidden because of fucking Patreon.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Are some of the scenes not in the gallery? I finished the workout sister and most of her scenes are not unlocked in the phone.

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
i'm having issues with the patch, after applying it the game still crashes, is that because of old save files no longer working?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes