Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
i'm having issues with the patch, after applying it the game still crashes, is that because of old save files no longer working?
depents. If you play an old save yes. the patch needs to go in the Script folder if i remember correctly

ACM2PT

Jul 26, 2019
i'm having issues with the patch, after applying it the game still crashes, is that because of old save files no longer working?
YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME THEN YOU SKIP THE INTRO. OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK (All content was added in the middle of the things from the past update, so even if you could load them you would miss all scenes)

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
For anyone trying to get the Gaz event it has become imperative that the scene makes reference to both:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meaning you will likely need to complete these requirements before being able to view this scene, which I had, prior to it finally triggering.

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME THEN YOU SKIP THE INTRO. OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK (All content was added in the middle of the things from the past update, so even if you could load them you would miss all scenes)
yeah I figured it out yesterday, thanks anyway

Oct 17, 2017
playing for about 30 min or so but wanted to ask is there any change on female body shapes or atleast on his mothers in later updates? i mean dont get me wrong i like big tits but at this point hers arent tits they are literally seperate body on their own

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
How to guarantee the further existence of Humans (and maybe Males) 101:

1. one take a Jeanne, Tomoe and MC
2. ???
3. Profit

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
playing for about 30 min or so but wanted to ask is there any change on female body shapes or atleast on his mothers in later updates? i mean dont get me wrong i like big tits but at this point hers arent tits they are literally seperate body on their own
I find Jazmin's tits to be too big to take it as tits.
More of something else than tits.
The rest, I like their sizes.

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Hi! I'm sorry if this issue has already been resolved but I've tried everything and can't seem to find a fix!
Even with the patches, or starting a new game I get "an exeption has error" on most scenes with jaiden and some with the other characters as well!
It says

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/character_events_jaiden/jaiden_room_weekend_morning/jaiden_bedroom_morning_interaction_spendtime_lv1_01.webp'.

but when I looked in the images folder, everything was there.
Does anyone know how to resolve this? :unsure:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/character_events_jaiden/jaiden_room_weekend_morning/jaiden_bedroom_morning_interaction_spendtime_lv1_01.webp'>:
  File "game/scripts/jaiden_scripts/jaiden_scenes_chapters.rpy", line 2182, in script
    scene jaiden_bedroom_morning_interaction_spendtime_lv1_01 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/character_events_jaiden/jaiden_room_weekend_morning/jaiden_bedroom_morning_interaction_spendtime_lv1_01.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/jaiden_scripts/jaiden_scenes_chapters.rpy", line 2182, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1438, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2718, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3793, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2521, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 814, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 715, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 140, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Twistedworld 0.4
Sat Sep 11 22:13:03 2021

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
who els got banned from discord? is the public channel closed as well?

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021
Hi! I'm sorry if this issue has already been resolved but I've tried everything and can't seem to find a fix!
Even with the patches, or starting a new game I get "an exeption has error" on most scenes with jaiden and some with the other characters as well!
It says

but when I looked in the images folder, everything was there.
Does anyone know how to resolve this? :unsure:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/character_events_jaiden/jaiden_room_weekend_morning/jaiden_bedroom_morning_interaction_spendtime_lv1_01.webp'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1438, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2718, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3793, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2521, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 715, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 140, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Twistedworld 0.4
Sat Sep 11 22:13:03 2021
Your game must be inside multiple folders and the files have very long name, that's why it's getting that error. Get your game out of those folders and start a new game.

dedios3

Jun 26, 2017
Is someone running the incest patch ??? By the way it's the second time I play and I think the disarray added censorship the game in the scenes of the bathroom. Have you noticed something?

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I certainly never thought I'd play such a game as trap and futa aren't surely my genres, but I don't regret it.
The game is very well done same for the funny moments, the characters all have their own charm, some more or less, and the story is interesting as it is developing.
The main characters of the family are all good, surely the mother is the most adorable one (same of Afir) and the characters of Jeanne and Jaiden are set up well in the plot, if i can say i don't really like the character of Jill, not for me.
Not so fond of Tomoe too but surely the best "trap" (if i can call them that) is Lars for me, and surely the most funny scene of the game is the one with the blind one in the hospital.
The character i liked more outside the main one is Sapphire, really liked her, i hope to see her more and i waitin to see her sister too.
The one i'm waiting to see is surely Angelina, for two big obvious reasons :LOL:
Weird kind of game but I really enjoyed it

Outta

Aug 17, 2021
I certainly never thought I'd play such a game as trap and futa aren't surely my genres, but I don't regret it.
The game is very well done same for the funny moments, the characters all have their own charm, some more or less, and the story is interesting as it is developing.
The main characters of the family are all good, surely the mother is the most adorable one (same of Afir) and the characters of Jeanne and Jaiden are set up well in the plot, if i can say i don't really like the character of Jill, not for me.
Not so fond of Tomoe too but surely the best "trap" (if i can call them that) is Lars for me, and surely the most funny scene of the game is the one with the blind one in the hospital.
The character i liked more outside the main one is Sapphire, really liked her, i hope to see her more and i waitin to see her sister too.
The one i'm waiting to see is surely Angelina, for two big obvious reasons :LOL:
Weird kind of game but I really enjoyed it
but what's ur opinion on jaiden?

Reactions: nepheele

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
but what's ur opinion on jaiden?
I think the character is pretty good (when i said he is set up well i mean they're made really good), surely good cause his tsundere personality and funny when he's devious too.
But as i said, still think Lars > Jaiden > school friends, not sure where put the blind one for now cause nothing really happened except the funny scene

Reactions: Outta

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
It's good that people with those kinks have such a high quality game-in-the-making and as long as those of us not into it can skip past content and still get to enjoy the game then everybody should be happy. I do go through futa/trap/gay content to advance the story, but I promise you I keep one hand on my bible and the other on my phone which has a speed dial to Michelle Bachmann's and her totally-straight husband's gay conversion therapy clinics if my penis twitches in any way during those scenes, so all good. :cool:

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
all links just download v4.0 and i keep seeing others mentioning bug fix patch download but there is no link to any such patch in the downloads section

IRSloot18

May 5, 2021
I just finished my first play through and so far this game is amazing, I really like the roll reversal based world. I do have a couple questions, first is just confirming there's no way to leave the apartment yet, and is asking if anyone knows of any other games with similar environment?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes