Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I saw above that you need to change the script.rpy from false to true for incest in the game how do I do that and if it helps I'm playing it on joiplay on my phone

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Mmmmm... I finished Jeanne's path and Im pretty deep in the twin brother's path...so far I gotta say this is a pretty unique game...there aren't many "anime style" VN that are this good, the little facial expressions and the dumbness of the characters is a little bit endearing and a nice refresher in a sea of western style 3D Models.

There are some gripes though...

The MC, is a little bit unlikable, I mean, he is kinda of a sociopath, and can get away with pretty fucked up stuff because he looks like a shota and some weird anime logic, specially with the mom and the neet sister, he is... the the best scenario a manipulative bastard and in the worst scenario a god damn rapist. Of course maybe I shouldn't take too seriously this kind of stuff since, again is just anime logic...but still bothers me a little bit.

Also why in hell we have a game filled with futas and traps, our shota protagonist needs to act so...dominant?, I mean does he really needs to be a 3 legged freak?, does he really needs to be totally against the idea of his ass being taken? what was the point of having a futanari sister since it never becomes something relevant during the sex scenes? Im pretty sure you could attach a dildo to Mr Cuddles instead of a fleshlight and the story wouldn't need any change at all with a full female Jeanne...there is a big spot in the fetish tapestry that is not being taken advantage of, of course that stuff should be optional but right now we have no options and kinda feels like a wasted opportunity.

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Just got around to playing the new update, and the scene with Jeanne where the MC says women in a harem sleeping with other people without the man isn't NTR, and MC is fine if his lovers sleep around (shouldn't the player decide this in games with multiple fetishes?)... Does anyone know if that is going to be part of the game or just poking fun at some argument that was apparently from their Discord? If it will be, will there be an option to turn that off for people who don't like it? (As childish as she was in the scene, I agree with Jeanne, that its NTR and/or polygamy for harem members to sleep around, and this has harem tag so...)

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Just got around to playing the new update, and the scene with Jeanne where the MC says women in a harem sleeping with other people without the man isn't NTR, and MC is fine if his lovers sleep around (shouldn't the player decide this in games with multiple fetishes?)... Does anyone know if that is going to be part of the game or just poking fun at some argument that was apparently from their Discord? If it will be, will there be an option to turn that off for people who don't like it? (As childish as she was in the scene, I agree with Jeanne, that its NTR and/or polygamy for harem members to sleep around, and this has harem tag so...)
It's poking fun of the argument.
NTR will never be in the game, and as of right now, the main cast will never be shared among each other.

Reactions: NOTAVPfan
Mar 23, 2020
It's kinda annoying that every character interaction advances time. Just let me choose everything that's available unless it actually makes sense that time would advance, man :WaitWhat:

Nov 15, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3 w/IC and MagusOfAss's Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (make sure it doesn't try to rename your file to a .zip it should be a .apk)

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How do i make sure it stays as a apk. Everytime I click it's just a zip. Is the link just a zip.

Nov 15, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3 w/IC and MagusOfAss's Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (make sure it doesn't try to rename your file to a .zip it should be a .apk)

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It says the application is a zip. When downloaded it comes out as a zip. I can't find anyway to change it.

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
It's poking fun of the argument.
NTR will never be in the game, and as of right now, the main cast will never be shared among each other.
Thanks for the answer! It just felt way out of left field for me, especially when MC saying something that I believe many would heavily disagree with as if to just piss off players. Does that mean non-main cast will cheat/share/sleep around, and if there will be a way to turn that off?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes