Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
So, I just reached the end of 0.42 and let me tell you, the game is fantastic.

I had such a great time, love the "twisted world" with inverse classic male/female roles and the fake brands on TV. Every character is different and fun, and the game has such an anime vibe that makes every situation fun and a breeze to read. The mom and a couple of other characters might have way too big boobs for my taste but it's fine most of the times. Sis Jill and brother Jaiden are my favorite.

Also, it's great to see so much futa and trap content here, and completely optional for the people that aren't into it. I want more slumber parties.

Man, I want moar, lol. But gonna wait a couple of versions, at least.

I'm reading on Patreon that he recommends to start from zero after each new version is released, now that's a pain in the ass. But I can't complain with the one version I played, so much content and most of it animated.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there an updated incest patch?

Never mind I found a MEGA download of it posted in may this year on page 62 of this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalurker

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
We have to ask you guys to NOT leak this stuff. You're only making things harder for us. And if this update gets leaked we will have to start doing stuff to prevent the leaks from happening, that will make us waste time that could be used to work on the game. So if you actually like the game and enjoy it as much as we do , please DO NOT leak it.
"Waahh waahh, the idea of people who were never going to support us on patreon downloading leaked patreon releases upsets us so much that we're going to hurt the whole project and punish our actual supporters by wasting time on anti-piracy measures that will be cracked within hours of implementing them, WAAHH WAAHH!!! :cry::cry::cry:"

lmao

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
"Waahh waahh, the idea of people who were never going to support us on patreon downloading leaked patreon releases upsets us so much that we're going to hurt the whole project and punish our actual supporters by wasting time on anti-piracy measures that will be cracked within hours of implementing them, WAAHH WAAHH!!! :cry::cry::cry:"

lmao
What's funnier is that you went back.. 40? odd pages to find this.
That's sad dude.
Absolutely sad. You have nothing better to do with your life, do you?

Edit, I was wrong.. it was almost 100 pages. Which makes it even worse.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes