SSLancer

May 8, 2021
Hello, gentlemen. I have a question. Does my current save works on upcoming version of the game?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just started playing this game and got to the bathroom scene with the twin brother. Quick question, since i know these things often change with newer content, but the mismatching colour of the twins dicks, does that get fixed in later content?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Just started playing this game and got to the bathroom scene with the twin brother. Quick question, since i know these things often change with newer content, but the mismatching colour of the twins dicks, does that get fixed in later content?
if you think about MC's background, then it makes sense that the colour doesn't really match.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I love this game, got pretty miffed when i hit the content wall. I love the gender role flip and the MC's comedic sociopathy. I love the rapey doctor, the futa pervert sister, the twinky prince brother, the gorilla sister, the adorable mom, the tutor needs more personality but turning the tables on her was amusing. I totally want to bang the GILF, Gaz and Sapphire are very enjoyable, i hope when Ruby is introduced we get some sister on sister going. The gay content is a huge plus, i was worried things would go no further than some mild fondling but i was pleasantly proven wrong.

This game:
giphy.gif

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Waiting for the next update is always a pain in the ass . They should add variations on dialogue for the scenes for repeatability

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
There's a anime almost exactly like this i cant remember the name it though
There is a manga with the same premise where the sexual aggressiveness are reversed and I find it interesting.

Not sure if I have heard of an anime that did something like that.

Reactions: Dalurker

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Good afternoon, this is addressed to the dev or any one familiar with Koikatsu and Koikatsu Charastudio, jill is my favorite girl from the game and the scenes with her working out are my favorite. In her room she has a punch of various work out equipment. chest press, dumbells, squat bar, punching bag. i couldnt find any mods like that to donwload. Do you know where one can obtain these kinds of items? muscle girls and girls working out are my fetish, trying to make my own muscle waifus.
found this :

in the screenshot there is a bunch of gym equipment, stuff like that - couldnt find any mod packs though
also anybody know of a pack like this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-weights-gym-poses-unofficial-bundle.21999/
but use able with Charastudio.
If this in appropriate to post here please let me know and i will remove the post. Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: Hitany

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Good afternoon, this is addressed to the dev or any one familiar with Koikatsu and Koikatsu Charastudio, jill is my favorite girl from the game and the scenes with her working out are my favorite. In her room she has a punch of various work out equipment. chest press, dumbells, squat bar, punching bag. i couldnt find any mods like that to donwload. Do you know where one can obtain these kinds of items? muscle girls and girls working out are my fetish, trying to make my own muscle waifus.
found this :

in the screenshot there is a bunch of gym equipment, stuff like that - couldnt find any mod packs though
also anybody know of a pack like this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-weights-gym-poses-unofficial-bundle.21999/
but use able with Charastudio.
If this in appropriate to post here please let me know and i will remove the post. Thank you.
Snats hasn't posted on this forum or thread since the start of the year, if you want their input, go ask on their discord as that'd be the most direct way to finding out what they're using. Others might still help you here but the chance is far lower.

Reactions: Mastajimbo55
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes