Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Snats hasn't posted on this forum or thread since the start of the year, if you want their input, go ask on their discord as that'd be the most direct way to finding out what they're using. Others might still help you here but the chance is far lower.
Thank you for your input, guess ill try to reach out on the discord. Went to the official Koikatsu discord. LOL people making all these amazing mods for anything you can imagine but cant find a single gym equipment mod. Mechas before punching bags i suppose.

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019

Halloo, sorry for the big wait, i have been really busy rendering, writing and fixing broken animations loops while coding at the same time lol, Here is this week and the week before this one dev notes!❤

Things Done:
  • - Francine event reworked (include her a nice sex event)
  • - Reworked the body and appearance of the The gray lady. (Halloween event character)
  • - Madelaine events (renders and animations totally fixed)
  • - New character presentation.
Working on:
  • - Still working on the Halloween event.
  • - Still Adding text to every event.
  • - Fixing some animations.
  • - Working on Ms. Torres especial event (winner of the pussycats poll)

And that's all!❤ the only thing left to render at the moment is Ms. Torres event so aside from adding text and sounds/music this update will be come really soon❤ (I really wish to release it on Halloween though... will keep trying my best for that❤).
Also That picture you see there is a sneak a peek of next update!❤ Hope you like it❤
Well, time to go back to work! have a nice rest of the day, love uuuu!❤

Hfgyy

Aug 11, 2021
El juego esta en español o solo una parte?

Is the game in Spanish or just a part?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018

Halloo, sorry for the big wait, i have been really busy rendering, writing and fixing broken animations loops while coding at the same time lol, Here is this week and the week before this one dev notes!❤

Things Done:
  • - Francine event reworked (include her a nice sex event)
  • - Reworked the body and appearance of the The gray lady. (Halloween event character)
  • - Madelaine events (renders and animations totally fixed)
  • - New character presentation.
Working on:
  • - Still working on the Halloween event.
  • - Still Adding text to every event.
  • - Fixing some animations.
  • - Working on Ms. Torres especial event (winner of the pussycats poll)

And that's all!❤ the only thing left to render at the moment is Ms. Torres event so aside from adding text and sounds/music this update will be come really soon❤ (I really wish to release it on Halloween though... will keep trying my best for that❤).
Also That picture you see there is a sneak a peek of next update!❤ Hope you like it❤
Well, time to go back to work! have a nice rest of the day, love uuuu!❤
daaamn if it comes out on halloween we are blessed

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, some gifts for you, the koikatu cards of Jill, Gaz, Sapphire and Francine! If someone have the Jazmin card please share too!

(Sapphire is too big to direct upload: )
The sapphire link is dead by the way. Please reupload good sir.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes