ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Is there any games like this??
Male on futa only not futa on male
I need like this game purely male on futa's
there are a few:
lunar's chosen,
phasmohentaia(but i think there's some "bad actions" if you make the wrong choice/lose(have yet to play it),
world after war you can make one of the girls temporarily carry some rod.

if trans are acceptable, there's some others like:
summertime saga(one of the girls has the option to be trans(but beware of her BJ, as its actually a 69)
four elements trainer has a few scenes in book 4 SR.
WVM one of the main girls can be trans if its you choose.
broken dreamers have a few scenes with a trans character.
take over you "corrupt" a "girly boy".
come home you can have some scenes with a trans character(as well as some with a not fem gay dude).
Taffy tales you can get a bj from a very feminine looking "crossdressing" guy.
bates motel has a BJ from a trans character.
my new life has some trans.
stay at home has one of the girls is either trans of a futa(not played yet).
if you are carefull, horstown has some trans character that you can dive into, without getting skewed... but the game is out for your ass.
Caelia kingdom and strive are others with some futa/trans characters, but those games are full on textventures.

there are a few others of course, but not knowing what you think is acceptable and what is too far is something only you will know. my advice is, give WVM a try, its very high quality, but borderline kinetic novels with only choices being that char is female or trans, and a few "this char wants to fuck, yes/no".

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
there are a few:
lunar's chosen,
phasmohentaia(but i think there's some "bad actions" if you make the wrong choice/lose(have yet to play it),
world after war you can make one of the girls temporarily carry some rod.

if trans are acceptable, there's some others like:
summertime saga(one of the girls has the option to be trans(but beware of her BJ, as its actually a 69)
four elements trainer has a few scenes in book 4 SR.
WVM one of the main girls can be trans if its you choose.
broken dreamers have a few scenes with a trans character.
take over you "corrupt" a "girly boy".
come home you can have some scenes with a trans character(as well as some with a not fem gay dude).
Taffy tales you can get a bj from a very feminine looking "crossdressing" guy.
bates motel has a BJ from a trans character.
my new life has some trans.
stay at home has one of the girls is either trans of a futa(not played yet).
if you are carefull, horstown has some trans character that you can dive into, without getting skewed... but the game is out for your ass.
Caelia kingdom and strive are others with some futa/trans characters, but those games are full on textventures.

there are a few others of course, but not knowing what you think is acceptable and what is too far is something only you will know. my advice is, give WVM a try, its very high quality, but borderline kinetic novels with only choices being that char is female or trans, and a few "this char wants to fuck, yes/no".
In regards to the trans part, there is also one of my personal favorites Pact With A Witch. You have the option to dom a trap to help out a potential love interest. The mnigame involving that as well as that particular LI's route is incomplete though. Depending on if you ask Neus about her ability to magically give herself a dick during Jordi (the MC) and Neus' 3rd date and then way later on you decide to make her cum (there's a good reason that she asks you not to do it that night), she later on magically gives herself a dick later on and Jordi gets what Chris Hansen got on that episode of The Boondocks when he crossed paths with the Boity Warrior lol.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
so the update thats gonna come is it only going to be a smaller halloween update? or a big normal story progress update just with halloween content added?

Reactions: tothadam1998

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Hmmm I hope that once Pure Soul gets everything settled regarding the halos getting removed from the demons that Noah doesn't fall back into a coma. That would suck. But I have a feeling that might not happen due to Pure Soul being surprised that he started crying when Noah's family welcomed him back. I think Noah is still there deep down just enjoying the ride. I'd make like Matpat and make a game theory but I'm only in episode 1 right now (just past the part where Noah and Jaiden are in the tub) and just now figured out why the android link kept coming up as a zip file instead of an apk.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Finally played all the way to the end of the update and Jazzmin reminds me of Berry from Confined With Goddesses on the grounds of Berry's "beast mode" being similar to Jazzmin's wild side that she unleashed on Noah when finishing her final stage. HOO-BOY! Noah may have met his match here so to speak.

blitzwing23

Jun 3, 2020
I just got to the first Joanne scene. I'm already enamored with this game. The writing is fantastic, the jokes are actually quite hilarious, and I like the subtle role reversal.
My only down side is the over sized body features, and the constant misspelling of "Beginning" (Beggining). Keep it up! You have a fan.

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
so the update thats gonna come is it only going to be a smaller halloween update? or a big normal story progress update just with halloween content added?
I don't know what your idea of a "big" or "small" update is, and Snats doesn't wanna put timeframes on how long it'll take to get through things now, since a small minority skipped through the last update and claimed it was only about 10 mins of content.
Suffice to say, there will be more than just the halloween update in it. You can see some pics on Snats Twitter.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think all the releases so far have been pretty big, but yeah if you only care about the sex scenes and skip all the rest, unless you add 100 new sex scenes per update it will feel like it's small.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes