Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019

Halloo, sorry for the big wait, i have been really busy rendering, writing and fixing broken animations loops while coding at the same time lol, Here is this week and the week before this one dev notes!❤

Things Done:
  • - Francine event reworked (include her a nice sex event)
  • - Reworked the body and appearance of the The gray lady. (Halloween event character)
  • - Madelaine events (renders and animations totally fixed)
  • - New character presentation.
Working on:
  • - Still working on the Halloween event.
  • - Still Adding text to every event.
  • - Fixing some animations.
  • - Working on Ms. Torres especial event (winner of the pussycats poll)

And that's all!❤ the only thing left to render at the moment is Ms. Torres event so aside from adding text and sounds/music this update will be come really soon❤ (I really wish to release it on Halloween though... will keep trying my best for that❤).
Also That picture you see there is a sneak a peek of next update!❤ Hope you like it❤
Well, time to go back to work! have a nice rest of the day, love uuuu!❤
Can you share the new dev note?

Reactions: EdgyName

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I still can't get the patch to work even though I successfully extracted it and put it in script files. The MC still refers to the household as friends instead of family. And I played a good amount of the content and still no family reference.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
sigh, it seems that it takes a very long while til MC gets treated as a King or fuck toy in school ._.
And yes the reason why there are so many Pregnant Women at school in a few month is unknown :ROFLMAO:

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
I must have played this game a dozen times, it never gets old. I have a small request though, I wish the mother would have a scene; wearing high heels, and stockings, and a footjob would be legit!

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
hi guys, i see that jazmyn card is available on discord, how can i find it? if is a free card, someone could post it on forum please?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes